Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

Here we go... You should be able to tell what is the Black Destroyer.... fluffy ugly buds.... and the NLxS is next to the BD on some of the trays and you can clearly tell the difference in the nugs......:circle-of-love:
DSC031874.JPG
DSC031885.JPG
DSC031894.JPG
DSC031905.JPG
DSC031915.JPG
DSC031926.JPG
DSC031944.JPG
DSC031963.JPG
DSC031976.JPG
DSC031984.JPG
DSC031995.JPG
DSC032003.JPG
DSC032013.JPG
DSC032024.JPG
DSC032034.JPG
DSC032053.JPG
DSC032064.JPG
DSC032074.JPG

I will take some pics of the indoor girls when I water them today.... The WW is building bud quit nicely... Her leaves are starting to lighten up so I have been adding a bit of FF Big Bloom and cal/mag every other watering on her and have added just a small amount to the autos.... I think I will probably have to do a bit of defoliation on the WW today too... I'm afraid as dense as the leaves are that she will not get enough air flow through her middle......One of the Ultra Lemon Haze autos is starting to turn purple on the leaves and you can see a bit of it in the buds but the other one is not doing it at all... It always just amazes me how 2 beans from the same mother can produce such different characteristics.... I'll be back...:circle-of-love:

Congrats me dear... I have to get my weight up!

very nice D. both of our white widow plants look like they're about 4 weeks in bloom. what light(s) are you growing under now?

Wow! Looks like more than a half lb to me...

Denise, on the WW that is looking a little N deficient you could top dress it with some yum-yum mixed with some castings and fresh dirt. Like 1/4 cup yum, 1/2 cup castings, 1 cup fresh dirt.

Put that on top of the soil and then scratch it in real good.

very nice D. both our white widow plants look like they're about 4 weeks in bloom. what light(s) are you growing under now?
I still have the 2 Mars II 400's and a 144x5w reflector in there... I was going to swap out the 2 Mars II's for another 144x5w I have but just didn't get er' done.... the first day of flower of the WW was 8-3 so you were dead on that makes her 28 days in bloom.....:circle-of-love:
Wow! Looks like more than a half lb to me...

Denise, on the WW that is looking a little N deficient you could top dress it with some yum-yum mixed with some castings and fresh dirt. Like 1/4 cup yum, 1/2 cup castings, 1 cup fresh dirt.

Put that on top of the soil and then scratch it in real good.
Honestly it felt like it while I was chopping too PJ but when I look at it all in one place.... and the BD is really fluffy bud.... I will be thrilled if I end up with 1/2 elbow out of the 2 of them and I got a phone call from friend staying at the shack and she is fighting the worms nonstop now so I dosed them again with the SNS and gave her a drink of SNS bloom buster so hopefully she will hurry up and get to the finish line... I don't know how much longer I am going to be able to keep the bugs and zhit off her and I'm eventually going to loose more than I gain so guess we will just see where we end up....
I will do what ya said with the WW... I certainly see there is an issue and have given her a couple of doses of Grow Big and it has slowed it down but will add the yum-yum and what not in the morning... It has been raining here for days and it is starting to hurt... my body is telling me to sit my azz down and I think I am actually going to listen today.... I'm tired....:circle-of-love:

22 days? It's going to go big and is obviously feeding heavily. When you top dress really scratch it in that first two inches. You'll feel some roots but don't worry about it if you think you're disturbing a few of 'em. You might want to go with a heavy 1/4 cup of Yum, 1 cup of castings and 1 cup of fresh flower dirt...

If you do that you can probably forget the big bloom. If you do use the big bloom go about 1/3 strength once every ten days or so as a treat.

22 days? It's going to go big and is obviously feeding heavily. When you top dress really scratch it in that first two inches. You'll feel some roots but don't worry about it if you think you're disturbing a few of 'em. You might want to go with a heavy 1/4 cup of Yum, 1 cup of castings and 1 cup of fresh flower dirt...

If you do that you can probably forget the big bloom. If you do use the big bloom go about 1/3 strength once every ten days or so as a treat.
Aye aye Captain....:thanks:....:circle-of-love:
hey I'm only a week off ;)
:high-five:....:circle-of-love:

Sweet little cat likes your huge girls.
Sweet kitty my azz...:thedoubletake: She is hands down the meanest demonic monster I have ever seen.... I kid you not I look like I have been in a razor fight with a midget and lost...:straightface: Daddy was a wild feral and mom was a domesticated feral and kitty got all the feral traits... She is starting to calm down a bit but good Lord... it won't be a day to soon... My Pit hasn't come in the house but once (cause the storm scared him more than the cat) cause he is tooo scared of the kitty... my 3 little dogs just plain and simply hate her but she makes me laugh my azz off......:circle-of-love:
Damn Young Lady! :thumb:
Why thank you Sir....:circle-of-love:

Sweet kitty my azz...:thedoubletake: She is hands down the meanest demonic monster I have ever seen.... I kid you not I look like I have been in a razor fight with a midget and lost...:straightface:
:thanks: I don't have to tell you what this did for me.

Back
Top Bottom