Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

Dennise, Glad to see you home. Your plants look great. Please don't exert yourself too much. Best wish's for your continued recovery. Dan
:love::high-five::thanks:

P.S. I hope Paco is doing well also.

please try to hold off on the defoliation. she's looking mighty fine collecting as much light as possible. at this rate her buds are going to be BIG.

They finally let ya go boo. They fix anything or just taking rubber jacket off ya. Lmao

Most impressed by how effortlessly Dee fit Tut into it's growing space. She has the glow.

I agree and it deserves repeating! That is fit like a glove right there.
DSC042314.JPG

Bob ;)

please try to hold off on the defoliation. she's looking mighty fine collecting as much light as possible. at this rate her buds are going to be BIG.
I'm trying b... but if I see the first drop of condensation sitting on one of her leaves... they are out of here...;)....:circle-of-love:
They finally let ya go boo. They fix anything or just taking rubber jacket off ya. Lmao
Actually they just tightened up the jacket...:)....:circle-of-love:
lovely as ever, :green_heart:
:thanks:....:circle-of-love:
Most impressed by how effortlessly Dee fit Tut into it's growing space. She has the glow.
There's this guy on here named PJ and he gave me this incredible recipe for my soil and it has made growing beautiful girls a breeze... You really should get to know him...;)....:Namaste:....:circle-of-love:
I agree and it deserves repeating! That is fit like a glove right there.
DSC042314.JPG

Bob ;)
I have been trying to figure out a rhyme for "if it doesn't fit you can't convict" but I just can't come up with one...:thedoubletake:... :passitleft: High Doc....:circle-of-love:

I have been trying to figure out a rhyme for "if it doesn't fit you can't convict" but I just can't come up with one...:thedoubletake:... :passitleft: High Doc....:circle-of-love:

Hey Dennise! So happy to see you escaped and are happy in your safe house with Fella, Paco, Kitty and all the beautiful girls you are growing. PeeJay is right that your Tut just looks great!

If we can figure out that rhyme, then we need t-shirts!
Bob ;)

:passitleft: High everybody...:ciao: I hope you are all having a blessed and green day...:blushsmile: I was pinging off the walls today and trying to figure out things to do so I wouldn't be pinching leaves off the Baby Tut so I decided it was time to put the 144x5w reflector in the veg tent... so I moved all the girls out and took the 2 lights down that were currently in there.... hung the new light... it equals the same number of leds... 96 x3w and 48 x 3w and the new light is 144 x 5w so of course the difference is the 5w vs 3w... hopefully for better penetration... well this is were the fun began... when fella brought the box in for me I told hm it would be the longest box in the stack cause I thought I only had 1 144... when he came in he even said there is 2 boxes this length so are you sure this is the right one...:confused: Oh absolutely... I only have 1 144... the other must just have had another box at the end of it you couldn't see... then I continued on with my chore... After I got it all hung and everything put back in I noticed the top of the light... and it didn't say 5w... so I went out to the shed and lo and be hold there was another long box... I brought it inside and it was a never used before 144x5w reflector....:hmmmm:... I then remembered wen I hung the 144x3w (the first one) all the hangers were already connected so I have obviously used it before... but I plain and simply don't remember...:straightface: So I took everybody back out of the tent and changed the lights out and while I had the girls out this time I took a few pics... I love the Blue Cheese and how she is growing... she is only 17 days old and she is just beautiful...:blushsmile: she was potted up to veg 5 days ago... the same with the Pineapple chunk... I think the auto Sugar Mango is looking kinda sporty too..;) she is only 17 days from pop too and was potted up on the 8th so is only 9 days in PJ big girl soil... :)...:circle-of-love:
DSC042496.JPG
DSC042506.JPG
DSC042517.JPG
DSC042523.JPG
DSC042534.JPG
DSC042546.JPG
DSC042554.JPG
DSC042573.JPG
DSC042584.JPG
DSC042594.JPG
DSC042603.JPG
DSC042616.JPG
DSC042623.JPG
DSC042632.JPG
DSC042646.JPG
DSC042654.JPG
DSC042664.JPG
DSC042675.JPG
DSC042684.JPG
DSC042695.JPG
DSC042704.JPG
DSC042716.JPG

I'm checking the theory if there can be too much light...:blushsmile: This is the 2'3" tent so this beaks down to right at 60 real watts being pulled so we shall see... I was worried about Olivia looking like she was so small but then I realized she is only 26 days old...:yikes: and she is looking like she is starting to push it on out... I haven't really ever seen a huge purple so maybe she will make it to OK and with the extra ump of the 144x5w reflector... maybe she will surprise me like Canna says she will...:;):....:circle-of-love:

I suspect that Olivia is just one of those cute little colorful autos I want to plant as a border along the path to my front door when all of this is legal. She's a pretty 'lil thing showing early color. If you had a sealed grow space with CO2 she might have gotten a bit bigger. Olivia is just Olivia and we love her.

Back
Top Bottom