Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

Hey everybody, I just spoke with Dennise.

She did go to the hospital and she will be there for a couple days. She had a reaction to some new Blood Pressure medicines and they are keeping her there for monitoring and waiting for her doctor. He is apparently out of town for a bit, so they want to wait for him before any release.

She said she's doing fine, but you know D...she hates hospitals.

I will post again if I hear anything, otherwise she will be here as soon as she's able to let you know the details.

Hugs and prayers and all good wishes to you D! And get some rest. :love:

:circle-of-love:

Thanks Canna. :circle-of-love: to you Dennise and don't forget Fella.
Bob ;)

I love you all and I am going to be fine.. Fella left to go change clothes and didn't take my phone... He won't let me play on it.. He is under the impression that you rest in a hospital... Silly man.. We'll have a coming home party soon... Fella did bring the mail this morning... Every once in a while you are lucky enough to come in contact with a truly kind human being.... You have my word that things will be done exactly as you requested and my heart has been touched.. Not an easy thing to do...:blushsmile:...:circle-of-love:

I love you all and I am going to be fine.. Fella left to go change clothes and didn't take my phone... He won't let me play on it.. He is under the impression that you rest in a hospital... Silly man.. We'll have a coming home party soon... Fella did bring the mail this morning... Every once in a while you are lucky enough to come in contact with a truly kind human being.... You have my word that things will be done exactly as you requested and my heart has been touched.. Not an easy thing to do...:blushsmile:...:circle-of-love:

You were supposed to be resting, silly girl! I know that hospitals aren't where you get rest though, always waking ya up for checking this or that. Do the best you can though. Hope you get good news tomorrow from the doc and get to go home.....where you can get rest. LOL

Love ya...mean it.

It sounds like someone out there did something really nice, whatever that is....or whoever...thanks for making D smile!

I thought I was the kind person. Lmao. Me Love ya boo.

:phew:

Ha-ppy Valentines Day Fifi...

Cannafan, Have you touched base with Dennise today? Happy Valentines Day to you, Dennise and all. Dan

I tried to earlier, but haven't heard anything back. If the docs won't let her use her phone, that's probably what it is.
Hopefully she's resting and they are working out the meds problem.
I will post here if I do hear from her...promise!

Happy Valentines' Day to you as well....and to everyone else!

Dr. Whoever, PLEASE set our Fifi free!

They finally unleashed me and turned their backs... I ran like hell...:yikes: I haven't been home an hour and that silly doctor is already calling to see what my BP was when I got home... :straightface: I guess I should be happy he cares but I had to put him on hold to check it... It wasn't exactly the first thing I did when I hit the door...:yummy: I had much more important things to check on...:blushsmile: Fella took me a few pics the other day when he was watering for me that I will post up and I took a few when I got home this morning... I think they are all looking pretty awesome...:yahoo: they didn't miss me a bit...:blushsmile: I'm still loving the way the Baby Tut is growing and she is starting to stack on some buddage... I'm going to add the Blue Cheese to the memorial grow for Tim and that way I will have the auto Olivia and this is a photo girl and she is Indica so will do well for nighttime meds.... She is already beautiful too and I'm really liking her structure already... Anyhow this is a few shots of all of them... The first batch were taken day before yesterday and the last batch was taken today Feb. 15th.... The Baby Tut is 15 days in flower today and I don't know if I'm going to be able to hold off on the defol for another 10 days... she is really full and the humidity in that tent is aweful and my dehumidifier is dead...:straightface: and I would not be happy if she got pm or mold so I think I will probably do a pretty good defol on her today or tomorrow...:circle-of-love:
DSC042097.JPG
DSC042105.JPG
DSC042114.JPG
DSC042124.JPG
DSC042136.JPG
DSC042144.JPG
DSC042154.JPG
DSC042162.JPG
DSC042176.JPG
DSC042184.JPG
DSC042195.JPG
DSC042205.JPG
DSC042215.JPG
DSC042225.JPG
DSC042234.JPG
DSC042243.JPG

So glad you're back home, Dennise. If you took your blood pressure right after checking on Tut you were probably flushed with excitement and drove the BP up. She looks great.

I've got to grab a bowl of soup and I will be back... I will post the new baby up of the memorial thread and update Olivia there too.... Thank you guys for all the very kind words and for keeping my journal active for me... I love you all and you really have touch me... I know I'm a bit touched in the head but you have touched my heart and as I've said before... it's not a real easy thing to do...:love:....:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom