Derbybud's New Adventures With Nothing In Particular Going On: We'll See

Hey Derby, long time no see. Sour diesel girls looking great, thanks for all the great advice. One thing though, there's no smell??? Last time I grew it outdoors and you could smell it when you pulled into the driveway. Ever come across this?

Attachments

• IMG_20190424_140419247.jpg
    IMG_20190424_140419247.jpg
    627 KB · Views: 32
Hey Derby, long time no see. Sour diesel girls looking great, thanks for all the great advice. One thing though, there's no smell??? Last time I grew it outdoors and you could smell it when you pulled into the driveway. Ever come across this?
Don't worry by the looks of her she still has time. Rub a stem between your finger and thumb below a bud site and see if she smells. You always did like the big bushy smelly girls. Lol

Hey derb. Been a minute, but I wanted to say awesome job on that harvest brother! Like you said it foeant matter how you cut the cake (nugs) cause you're getting your family the meds they need. But in all honesty I dont judge nug quality on size anyway. Just keep growing that stanky dank

Hey derb. Been a minute, but I wanted to say awesome job on that harvest brother! Like you said it foeant matter how you cut the cake (nugs) cause you're getting your family the meds they need. But in all honesty I dont judge nug quality on size anyway. Just keep growing that stanky dank
Thanks for stopping by madd and the kind words. Busy as hell so my plants don't get the attention that they deserve but I'm getting harvests. And lopin says that's a good thing.

Wow I am inspired by your story and the generosity of the members in this group. My faith in humanity has been restored

Oh HELL NO:thedoubletake:

Humanity still sucks....lol...but for sure some great peeps on this site

:headbanger:

What a cracking harvest mr.Derby going to make some super fine meds, I'm glad to hear ms.Lopins doing better saw her commenting page or 2 back.... :passitleft:Have you ever tried Shiva Shanti/Garlic Bud as I find it's really works well for sleeping and it curbs my back pain....

I wonder if the turkey bags we have here are the same as yours.....

Thanks Smeegol. Not the best but by far not the worst.
No I haven't had that strain or even heard of it until I saw your beauties.
Lopin's really digging my last harvest of the Super Iced Grapefruit. Says its high thc and does the trick at the end of the day. She can tell and said it's over 20%.

Oh I got in my vault today and the Super Iced Grapefruit is from Feminised Seeds. I forget who was asking. Was looking to see what I have for autos to be dropping in the next week for an outdoor grow. First 20-30 days under lights in the dungeon then out in God's country to defend for themselves.

Back
Top Bottom