Dick23rk's 1st Journal - 1st Hempy - CKS Autoflower Candy Cane & Amnesia Haze - 2016

Re: Dick23rk's 1st Journal - 1st Hempy - CKS Autoflower Candy Cane & Amnesia Haze - 2

**Update - April 18th - Day 35**

Hope everyone is doing well today. Here we are 35 days in from sprout on these wonderful genetics from Crop King Seeds. All the girls are still stretching away and appearing healthy. I think my reduction on the nitrogen yesterday during feeding is already being noticed, they just seem a healthier green today for some reason. All the girls were very perky when I first woke up and looked in on them.

So, today we will cover measurements, training, nutrients and everything else that falls in here.

We will start with the measurements.. I will include their previous measurements from last week as well as todays so that we can see the exact differences and how each is doing compared to the other.
Here are the differences in 6 days:

Amnesia #1: Was - 3.5" tall x 7" across
Now - 6.5" tall x 12" across

Amnesia #2: Was - 4.5" tall x 10" across
Now - 7.5" tall x 13.5" across

Candy #1: Was - 3.5" tall x 8"across
Now - 6" tall x 12"across

Candy #2: Was - 3.5" tall x 9" across
Now - 6.5" tall x 12" across
(All-in-all I am pretty happy with this progress for the size of the girls. They are trying to grow frantically)

Now on to training.. I haven't really done any LST on these girls, mostly leaf tucking. They didn't grow up fast enough at first for me to be confident enough to start bending them over while only a couple inches tall. Maybe the next grow I will start tying shoots down for more light penetration. However, there has been lots of leaf tucking going on with the 2 FIM'd girls, sometimes 2 or 3 times a day. Today was the first day I was really able to do any leaf tucking on the naturally grown girls, this went fairly well, opening up some space for light to the lower growth areas.

Speaking of lower growth, I have snipped the very bottom shoots off all 4 of the girls that weren't getting very big and will only produce some very tiny popcorn buds. These shoots were all under 2 inches long and would not have caught up enough to catch some good light. Hoping that I didn't do this to late in the plants cycle, but these plants seem pretty tough so lets hope they take it well. I will re-measure in a couple days to see if they stunted or not. Having these lower no good shoots gone I am hoping to aim more of the energy to upper branches for budding.

All of the girls are seem to be ok with the lowered nutrients. I had to cut back on some of that nitrogen intake, there hasn't been any burning or leaf curling but I could tell there was an abundance. So this is what I did with my nutrients: (Micro has 5% N and Gro has 2% N)
Was mixing - 5ml Micro, 10ml Gro, 3ml Bloom and 1ml Armour Si (all ml per US gal)
Now mixing - 3.75ml Micro, 7.5ml Gro, 3ml Bloom and 1ml Armour Si
All I changed for the time being was the Micro and Gro, cut them back to 3/4 strength from full on the schedule I am using (not the one supplied by GH)
Will see how all of this goes for the next week, tomorrow is the start of week 6 so just before week 7 begins I will be pushing a lot more Bloom nutes and cut back on the Gro to make up for the added bloom nutes. By then we will be off to the races and watching some buds form and hopefully fill out.

Other than that there isn't to much else that has changed. I found a couple more of them darn maple bugs in the tent this morning chewing on a couple leaves. They couldn't have been in there to long because I only noticed a couple of spots. It seems they don't like the girls I have in there that are all in bud, haven't found 1 bug on their leaves. So I pulled them out and killed them, hopefully soon it will be warm enough outside they will go that way for heat and sun instead of towards my tent. (Cons of having a DIY tent and no exhaust system.. BUGS get in!!)

Well that's it for today folks, I don't think I left anything out here. If anything else comes up I will be sure to let you all know. Best of luck all and have a happy Monday! Take care.

All 4 Crop King girls

Amnesia #1

Amnesia #2

Candy #1

Candy #2

Re: Dick23rk's 1st Journal - 1st Hempy - CKS Autoflower Candy Cane & Amnesia Haze - 2

Nice update, looks like you are getting it dialed in so all the ladies are happy. Here comes some warm weather to mess with temps.... 21 degrees C. For the next couple days, gotta love our Saskatchewan spring!! :cheer:

Nice update, looks like you are getting it dialed in so all the ladies are happy. Here comes some warm weather to mess with temps.... 21 degrees C. For the next couple days, gotta love our Saskatchewan spring!! :cheer:

Thanks bud. As dialed in as I can get it for the time being. The temps sure are a little whacky here lately. Rain then snow the nice sunny weather. 21 degrees would be nice. We got 12 today, 19 for Wednesday then back to around 9 for a few days. Hope it gets nicer though, tired of being in the house all the time lol

Such a wonderful update! The plants are looking really amazing there. It's going to be nice to have some good buds in the summer. I see what you mean by the dark green, nothing too bad though. :) have a great week and enjoy the spring!

**Update - April 20th/21st - Day 37/38**

Hey all, hope everyone had a great 420! I know I did! I found myself quite busy yesterday aside from everything else since it was a very nice 22 degrees C here so I didn't get my update done after taking the pictures and giving them their feedings. So today's update will be pictures of all the ladies from yesterday except for 1. The 1 picture from today is the group picture I took this morning since I decided to remove my T5's from the room and re-arrange once again back to how I had it before with the main 4 girls directly under the light which is how they like it most.

All of them have at least doubled in size now or more. Both of the amnesia ladies are now 9" tall! This means that Amnesia #1 has more than doubled, first measurement was at 3.5". Amnesia #2 is about 16" across now, she has really spread out. Both of the Candy girls are pretty much the same size now so I'd say Candy #2 is really taking off since it was the stunted runt after the transplant and FIM.

They are all getting very strong now, making it hard to tuck leaves and getting them to stay there for more than an hour or so. They just love praying to the light god lately, even just after feedings which is when normally they will droop for a little bit then spring back up, they showed next to no effects to being fed this last time.

My nitrogen abundance is staring to get back under control now as well since I have changed the nutes a wee bit. The healthy green color is starting to come back even though it may not look like it that much in the pictures I will post. One day this week I will get them out in my garage or something where I can take some daylight pictures so that the colors will look more normal in the pictures and give you all a better idea. This will also give them a chance to get some extra fresh air and a little bit of natural sunlight which I'm sure they will love. I bet a lot of the fresh air I have been letting in the house lately has been helping out as well. Thanks mother nature for the beautiful spring weather!

I think that is pretty much it for today on updates. I will get some more specifics and better pictures on everything on my next update. We are starting to see some great progress in these ladies and I am hoping they will keep stretching into the weekend. I am still planning to switch over to my bloom cycle this weekend since I am sure the stretch will be slowing down by now. I will keep taking measurements to determine this, but if I find that they are still growing at the same rate I may wait it out a few more days. See what happens when the weekend comes. I am starting to get excited to switch the nutrients and get the buds growing, pre-flowers are appearing nicely and I'm sure they will be even better in a few more days. Just looking for that sweet spot to switch the nutrients over. Anyways, that's all folks! Here are the pictures everyone loves to see. Until next time, best of luck and take care!

Group photo

Amnesia #1

Amnesia #2 (threw in a shot from underneath, this girl has the thickest stem and shoots out of all 4)

Candy #1

Candy #2

Thanks bud, they are looking fairly good. Just wish I could have gotten more height out of them. This likely has to do with them being started out on 12/12 with my photo girls though. My celebration was fine, nice and quiet and peaceful. My buddy from next door popped over that's about it. A lot of my smoking buddies live a little ways away and had other things going on and there's not much for big celebrations around here. I live 2.5 hours from the closest major city and I'm not completely sure what they have going on there for 420 events. Winnipeg would have been a decent place to be for the day but that's even farther. The way the economy is right now work wise I just decided to keep it cheap and stay home this year and do our own thing.

**Short update until tomorrow - April 22nd - Day 39**

Well, I think I may have jinxed myself by saying I had no issues so far.. Today I noticed a few brown spots forming on some of my middle fan leaves. I haven't gotten any pictures of it yet since it just came about today, didn't see any yesterday when I fed the ladies. So far it is only effecting Amnesia #2 but the other 3 will most likely develop the same problem.

So I got to the researching on deficiencies to narrow down my issue and it's looking like the beginning of calcium deficiency. I went through numerous different pages and pictures to ensure this was my problem, looking at early and late stages of the deficiency and ways to go about curing it. I also re-read all the information on my nutrients just to be sure. After a short while of all this searching a little light came on in my head and something told me to check the PH of my water in the reservoirs. Low and behold, my ph had climbed up to around 7ish using my drop tester. So I got looking around at the nutrient intake charts for hydroponics and some other info and realized that my calcium must be getting locked out due to the rising ph. I thought it was kind of strange that it climbed so high over 24 hours from feeding and getting my runoff. So this likely slowly started to happen over the last week or so since I was not checking the ph of runoff or even what's in the res after a couple days.

In an effort to correct this, I am hoping that if I lower the ph slightly from where it normally is after making my feed mix to get it somewhere between a ph of 5 and 5.5 that this will help since it will raise within 24 hours. My scheduled mix as of right now puts me right around a ph of 6 (wish I had a ph pen) and it raised a whole 1 ph at least in that 24 hours. So if I lower the ph some after mixing to 5 or so, this should be a decent margin for me to go 48 hours without watering and keep a fairly stable ph. The ladies all need to be fed every 2 days now anyways since they are starting to drink more heavily.

The other part of this post which is more the main thing, is that I can not get any ph down right away. I went looking a few places and could not find any in the gardening sections and I wont be able to wait that long for delivery of some and the dam stuff isn't that cheap when you include shipping. So more research has found that I could use sulphuric acid (battery acid) to lower my ph levels. I know it sounds crazy to some when I say I'm going to add battery acid, but apparently it is safe and can be bought at any auto parts store. I actually happened to have some left from a new battery I bought. Most will say phosphoric acid would be more the way to go but both will work. I tested it on some of my tap water to get a feel for how much I would need to lower the ph of 2 litres. My results ended up being 1ml of acid to get the ph from around 7 to 6. I only need to drop about 1 ph so this seems fine to me.

If anyone has any experience with this please feel free to let me know. I will be trying this tomorrow when I feed them again.
That's all for now, just wanted to get this out of the way now so it's not such a long update tomorrow. I will keep researching on this topic as well to be extra sure. Take care all

P.S. Not going to use lemon, lime or vinegar as they only keep the ph stable for a few hours and that will not cut it in this case.

Lol we are pretty close on the world map it seems.. funny coincidence. I could send a pigeon over and it would make it to you. Thanks for your motivational speech btw.
Also, can you try using vinegar to lower ph?
Have a great weekend!

funny that the ph rise is so extreme, my ph never moved for the longest time and like you I'm dealing with big ph spikes at the moment. I have flushed and flushed to where there's nothing in the perlite, then I add nutes 1/2 strength or full strength and ph spikes again within 2 days I'm setting my ph at 5.1 when I water and by mid afternoon it's 6.2 - 6.5.
I have been giving straight ph water a second time each day to get my numbers back in check.
Today I mix up 1 litre of water with 1 tsp Epson salt and 5ml b1 and misted the girls tonight I will let you know how they look in the morning.

Good job catching them early!!:thumb:

Lol we are pretty close on the world map it seems.. funny coincidence. I could send a pigeon over and it would make it to you. Thanks for your motivational speech btw.
Also, can you try using vinegar to lower ph?
Have a great weekend!

I didn't realize you were that close to me Kundal, what general area are ya from? And no problem, sometimes it takes a good pick me up to keep a persons head high. We are all here to help one another out somehow right.
I had thought about the vinegar and citric acids and did some research on them to find out they will only hold the ph stable for a few hours. That is why I'm going to try the sulphuric acid because they say that it will hold the ph stable for a longer period of time. Same thing with phosphoric acid that is commonly found in pool/aquarium ph products. Let's just hope it works!

funny that the ph rise is so extreme, my ph never moved for the longest time and like you I'm dealing with big ph spikes at the moment. I have flushed and flushed to where there's nothing in the perlite, then I add nutes 1/2 strength or full strength and ph spikes again within 2 days I'm setting my ph at 5.1 when I water and by mid afternoon it's 6.2 - 6.5.
I have been giving straight ph water a second time each day to get my numbers back in check.
Today I mix up 1 litre of water with 1 tsp Epson salt and 5ml b1 and misted the girls tonight I will let you know how they look in the morning.

Good job catching them early!!:thumb:

Yeah I couldn't believe it had changed that much in such a short period of time. It never showed any effects over the last month at all til this morning. Luckily I seen it because ya have to look really closely to notice it right now, that's why I didn't bother trying to take pictures of it cause I likely wouldn't have been able to get the camera focused on it. Once I realized I was having the same issue as you I took what I had learned from your journal on trying to fix the issue and tried to find a different solution for keeping the ph more stable. I also read that some ph products are better than others as well when it comes to keeping it stable. I will let you know what my outcome is with this sulphuric acid, maybe it will hold the ph stable longer than the product you are using. My issue is I just can't get any in a feasible amount of time to fix it. I knew I should have ordered it when I got my nutrients but wanted to see how my water reacted to the nutes first. Learn from the mistakes they say right? Hopefully one of us will find a good solution to the issue. I know my nutrients have the right amounts of calcium so far because this would have became a problem a lot sooner if not. This may change again though once I change over to bloom nutes, lets just hope I can alter the nutrients to keep it at bay if something else does arise. If worse comes to worse I will start foliar spraying as well to help combat the lockout.

I didn't realize you were that close to me Kundal, what general area are ya from? And no problem, sometimes it takes a good pick me up to keep a persons head high. We are all here to help one another out somehow right.
I had thought about the vinegar and citric acids and did some research on them to find out they will only hold the ph stable for a few hours. That is why I'm going to try the sulphuric acid because they say that it will hold the ph stable for a longer period of time. Same thing with phosphoric acid that is commonly found in pool/aquarium ph products. Let's just hope it works!

Yeah I couldn't believe it had changed that much in such a short period of time. It never showed any effects over the last month at all til this morning. Luckily I seen it because ya have to look really closely to notice it right now, that's why I didn't bother trying to take pictures of it cause I likely wouldn't have been able to get the camera focused on it. Once I realized I was having the same issue as you I took what I had learned from your journal on trying to fix the issue and tried to find a different solution for keeping the ph more stable. I also read that some ph products are better than others as well when it comes to keeping it stable. I will let you know what my outcome is with this sulphuric acid, maybe it will hold the ph stable longer than the product you are using. My issue is I just can't get any in a feasible amount of time to fix it. I knew I should have ordered it when I got my nutrients but wanted to see how my water reacted to the nutes first. Learn from the mistakes they say right? Hopefully one of us will find a good solution to the issue. I know my nutrients have the right amounts of calcium so far because this would have became a problem a lot sooner if not. This may change again though once I change over to bloom nutes, lets just hope I can alter the nutrients to keep it at bay if something else does arise. If worse comes to worse I will start foliar spraying as well to help combat the lockout.

Well I started with potassium def. and added Epson salts and molasses to rectify it, it helped some but not to the degree that I would have hoped. Now the def. has just progressed and I'm in late stage potassium as well as showing Calcium def. it could be a combination af many symptoms but as long as I keep my ph in check they should correct themselves with what I've given them. I have seen the green going back into the leaves but the real bad leaves will look like nitrogen toxicity leaves (real dark green) soon after the color comes back.
By correcting my ph with straight ph'd water I shouldn't need to flush as often. But they my be hungry. We will soon see....

Ahh interesting, I did not know that about the vinegar. It seems to me then that the commercial ph down is probably also some form of sulphuric acid. Anyways.. there goes my idea of using vinegar one day lol. I've been using plain tap water ph meter broke down lol. My wife dropped it into a jar of water. Apparently it's not waterproof. I'm in the province next door. Where the creator sits, manitoba. At the heart of the continent. Please feed my pigeons upon arrival. Lol.

**Update - April 23rd - Day 40**

Today is the day! I will start counting my flowering days now, getting some nice pre-flower action happening on the girls now. My nutrients are now switched over to the bloom cycle and I also had to change things up a little bit with them this morning. Started bloom nutes at 3/4 strength: Micro - 4.5ml, Gro - 4.5ml, Bloom - 7.5ml

I did some experimenting with the sulphuric acid for ph adjusting like I had mentioned yesterday and I have decided I am not going to chance it right now. After I got my feeding all mixed up and tested the ph I was at about 6 which seems to be the normal for my mixes so far this grow. I decided to start small with adding the acid for ph down to try and get it closer to 5 since the ph rises so fast in the reservoirs. Added 0.5ml of acid to 1 gallon of feed mix and did my ph test to realize it did not react very nicely with my nutrient mix like it did with just plain water. The mix had gone super acidic!! My color chart for the ph test drops only goes down to 4.0 (redish orange) and the test actually came back very red, somewhere way below 4.0. This was not good, dumped that jug of mix right down the drain!! For all I know it locked out other nutrients when I added it.

So, after some more thinking I decided I would try mixing up the nutrients again with the same amounts as before except I did not add any Armour SI this time. (Can foliar feed this if needed) When I add this supplement it actually raises my ph because it is very alkaline. By not adding this supplement I am not really losing much, it has 4% Soluble Potash (K2O) and is derived from Potassium Silicate. The only thing I will really be losing is the Silica, since my bloom nutrients also have 4% Soluble Potash and it has been more than doubled in this feeding with the switch for flowering cycle. If I get up to full strength with this first week flowering cycle, bloom nutes will be tripled compared to what they were getting during the vegetative stage and then it keeps being raised each week while the gro nutes are lowered. All-in-all, this left me with a ph that was closer to 5.0 and that is fine for me right now since it will raise while in the reservoir to around 1 full ph within a day. My hopes here are sort of the same idea I got from hydro1000's journal since we are both growing in hempy's and having somewhat the same issue. Hopefully the plants will still get the intake of calcium that is needed to keep the spots from spreading any more and will still take up all the nutrients needed while the ph raises over the next 24 hours. Girls will be getting fed every 2 days anyways since they are drinking lots now.

Phew, that was a lot of info to try and get out without confusing the everyone and myself. Hope it all made sense and I didn't leave anything out.

As for everything else, things are going great. I think the ladies are starting to slow down their stretch now, the Amnesia's are sitting between 10-11" tall now and are showing some nice pre-flowers. The Candy girls are just a little shorter and both around 9" tall. Big difference from the beginning of the stretch when they were all sitting between 3.5-4.5" I am happy with the way they stretched and filled out, especially the Amnesia's, they are very strong growers. Both strains will pretty much triple in size during the stretch it seems. But now it is time to start producing some buds over here, I will consider today day 1 of flower since they were hit hard with bloom nutes.

I think that's about it for today. Now we will wait and see what these calcium deficiency spots decide to do, hopefully not spread any more. I still couldn't get a decent picture of the spots after messing with settings on my camera, but they are pretty much just tiny round rust spots showing up here and there on Amnesia #2. As far as I am concerned it is only a minor problem right now, if it starts spreading more than we will try something else.

Now on to the pictures, threw a few extras in there today for everyone to see. Sorry this may have been a lot for everyone to read but if I don't have it written down somewhere I may forget something come next grow with these strains. Have a great weekend everyone and best of luck in your gardens. Take care!

Amnesia #1

Amnesia #2

Candy #1

Candy #2

Firstly, they are all looking lovely :) I see you are switching over to bloom nutes straight away. I was tempted to do the same, however I'm reading from a few sources now to wait until week 2 or so of flower. Any thoughts on starting in week one vs continuing veg nutes in the first week?

Firstly, they are all looking lovely :) I see you are switching over to bloom nutes straight away. I was tempted to do the same, however I'm reading from a few sources now to wait until week 2 or so of flower. Any thoughts on starting in week one vs continuing veg nutes in the first week?

Hey there cbmedz, thanks for stopping by again. Your plants would be a little different from mine where they are photoperiod plants and mine are auto's. I started noticing pistils over 2 weeks ago and pre-flowers started showing a week ago. I am trying to get the most out of my plants so I waited until most of the flowering stretch was done before switching my nutrients over. So really they started their flowering cycle about 2 weeks ago and I am just switching over now. I wanted to keep giving the veg nutes during their stretch period to get as much growth as possible before they really started developing flower sites.
If you are just switching your plants over to 12/12 light cycle now then yes, continue giving them veg nutes for another week or until you start to see some flower sites develop. The autoflowers don't need any light cycle change to flower so it's a little different than switching over a photoperiod plant. Also in my grow I had started these auto's in 12/12 light cycle from sprout due to my already flowering photoperiod plants that are in with the auto's. My next grow will be just auto's and will be grown on 18/6 light schedule from seed to harvest.
Hope this helps you out some

Mmm a fair amount to read through.

PH rise, might be related to the plant is feeding more on nutrients & kind of thinking as you lowered nutrients to sort out a nitrogen issue may of lead to minor leaf problem at present but as you are back on track with feeding i don't think the problem will continue ?

If it does continue we will need a pic of the leafs effected & most of the time the common defs in early to mid flowering will be phosphorus & potassium whilst dosage of nutrients are corrected with out causing nutrient burn.

Basically if testing liquid what is left in the res should tell you what is going on before reapplying a nutrient solution.

PH rise going past PH 7 suggest plants are using nutrients which are acidic in nature hence the PH value you started with will change due to depletion of nutrients, suggesting a different dosage of nutrients to stage of plant development as an increase of nutrients may well be required to support flowering.

Could suggest water type used tho !

PH going down to acidic levels may suggest the plants are drinking more water increasing nutrient concentration with in the res this could well be related to a high temperature & low RH issue.

But over all looks pretty fine 'n' healthy to me & doing just great :high-five:

**Update - April 23rd - Day 40**

Today is the day! I will start counting my flowering days now, getting some nice pre-flower action happening on the girls now. My nutrients are now switched over to the bloom cycle and I also had to change things up a little bit with them this morning. Started bloom nutes at 3/4 strength: Micro - 4.5ml, Gro - 4.5ml, Bloom - 7.5ml

I did some experimenting with the sulphuric acid for ph adjusting like I had mentioned yesterday and I have decided I am not going to chance it right now. After I got my feeding all mixed up and tested the ph I was at about 6 which seems to be the normal for my mixes so far this grow. I decided to start small with adding the acid for ph down to try and get it closer to 5 since the ph rises so fast in the reservoirs. Added 0.5ml of acid to 1 gallon of feed mix and did my ph test to realize it did not react very nicely with my nutrient mix like it did with just plain water. The mix had gone super acidic!! My color chart for the ph test drops only goes down to 4.0 (redish orange) and the test actually came back very red, somewhere way below 4.0. This was not good, dumped that jug of mix right down the drain!! For all I know it locked out other nutrients when I added it.

So, after some more thinking I decided I would try mixing up the nutrients again with the same amounts as before except I did not add any Armour SI this time. (Can foliar feed this if needed) When I add this supplement it actually raises my ph because it is very alkaline. By not adding this supplement I am not really losing much, it has 4% Soluble Potash (K2O) and is derived from Potassium Silicate. The only thing I will really be losing is the Silica, since my bloom nutrients also have 4% Soluble Potash and it has been more than doubled in this feeding with the switch for flowering cycle. If I get up to full strength with this first week flowering cycle, bloom nutes will be tripled compared to what they were getting during the vegetative stage and then it keeps being raised each week while the gro nutes are lowered. All-in-all, this left me with a ph that was closer to 5.0 and that is fine for me right now since it will raise while in the reservoir to around 1 full ph within a day. My hopes here are sort of the same idea I got from hydro1000's journal since we are both growing in hempy's and having somewhat the same issue. Hopefully the plants will still get the intake of calcium that is needed to keep the spots from spreading any more and will still take up all the nutrients needed while the ph raises over the next 24 hours. Girls will be getting fed every 2 days anyways since they are drinking lots now.

Phew, that was a lot of info to try and get out without confusing the everyone and myself. Hope it all made sense and I didn't leave anything out.

As for everything else, things are going great. I think the ladies are starting to slow down their stretch now, the Amnesia's are sitting between 10-11" tall now and are showing some nice pre-flowers. The Candy girls are just a little shorter and both around 9" tall. Big difference from the beginning of the stretch when they were all sitting between 3.5-4.5" I am happy with the way they stretched and filled out, especially the Amnesia's, they are very strong growers. Both strains will pretty much triple in size during the stretch it seems. But now it is time to start producing some buds over here, I will consider today day 1 of flower since they were hit hard with bloom nutes.

I think that's about it for today. Now we will wait and see what these calcium deficiency spots decide to do, hopefully not spread any more. I still couldn't get a decent picture of the spots after messing with settings on my camera, but they are pretty much just tiny round rust spots showing up here and there on Amnesia #2. As far as I am concerned it is only a minor problem right now, if it starts spreading more than we will try something else.

Now on to the pictures, threw a few extras in there today for everyone to see. Sorry this may have been a lot for everyone to read but if I don't have it written down somewhere I may forget something come next grow with these strains. Have a great weekend everyone and best of luck in your gardens. Take care!

Amnesia #1

Amnesia #2

Candy #1

Candy #2
Looking good bro like the hole 12/12 run I wanted to do one run also on 12/12 the last run I did was 11/13 in flower I jus may try a 12/12 side in the fall keep up the good work! !

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using 420

Back
Top Bottom