Dirt's Perpetual Auto Adventure

Nice Big fat sick of bud. I had an auto cheese grow like that.
She started flowering pretty early(around day 17 or 18 I believe) I'm tempted to defol her a little but she's sitting under the 48 all by herself so I know she's getting plenty of light to the bottom. The dark purple auto is gonna be getting topped in the next few days at the 4th node. Hopefully she won't start flowering till around 30 days or so. Saturday I'm going to start the germ process for one of the sweet seeds auto mix. Pretty excited about starting these.

Mine showed herself to me at day 19, I've only topped one auto and had a bad experience, something I need to do again to get over it.
I'm gonna try all kinds of training methods on the autos, just to kinda see what they can do. They are fun little plants. I'm not to concerned with their yields cause a Oz will last the wife and I about a month(the photo tent more then covers it).

Dark Purple Auto day 14
Tried to micro top this girl, let's see how she does.
20160616_203057.jpg

Thanks Nis, I just can't wait to see how she reacts, but sadly I have too. Thanks for stopping in:thanks:

lol i know it, that's when a couple bowls and a couple seasons of a good show come in handy, or a couple good books.:reading420magazine:

Back
Top Bottom