Dirt's Perpetual Auto Adventure

Didn't seem to slow her down at all:thumb:
20160617_195318.jpg

Didn't seem to slow her down at all:thumb:
20160617_195318.jpg

seems like what you think will slow things down doesn't and some tiny issue you don't think will be a concern will slam the brakes on growth. I got a lot to learn still I think lol. :goodjob:

It's getting close to that time again, the first auto from sweet seeds auto mix will start the germ process today via paper towel method. I'm going with the largest seed of the buch. Can't wait to see what she's gonna become.

hey I'm germin some phenos today myself, they can go on playdates together lol. :party:

Im in read all 10 pages.seems u have everything in hand.good to see ur topping and training autos;)good job.best of luck il be watching;) im growing my first delicious auto bean. Northern light blue automatic.so time will tell on her performance .im expecting her to do very well as iv grown lots of northern light autos and they always deliver heavy yields;) happy growing every1;)

Im in read all 10 pages.seems u have everything in hand.good to see ur topping and training autos;)good job.best of luck il be watching;) im growing my first delicious auto bean. Northern light blue automatic.so time will tell on her performance .im expecting her to do very well as iv grown lots of northern light autos and they always deliver heavy yields;) happy growing every1;)

Thanks for stopping in. These are my first run at autos so I'm pretty excited to see what they can do. It's going to be one big learning curve trying different things to see how they react. I've seen what you can do with autos :bravo: glad to have you on board.

Back
Top Bottom