Dirt's Perpetual Auto Adventure

Back in dirt, Berry Bomb is looking well. I had to giggle at your new veg box, it's bigger than my grow box. Got some pics?
Thanks Mr A, I'll get a pic up of it later today. It's basically a small cheap dresser that was just taking up space in the basement, (27x21x33inches)pretty close to my previous box's before I got my tents in December.

Nothing impressive just a throw together box. Far from optimal but she will serve her purpose
20160607_194151.jpg
20160607_194124.jpg

That's a sweet little box. It's crazy how different our plants are.
Thanks Mr A. The only bad thing is that light takes up almost 1 foot of my vertical, now my c99 is stuffed in the corner of my auto tent. I went a little germ happy when I got my first order of seeds so now I have all these girls running out of space. I really spoiled myself with the tents cause all I keep thinking now is how did I do this before all the room. Enough of my yammering thanks for stopping in.:thanks:

Hey dirt, been a bit since I stopped in. Looking good over here and love the new veg box. Hope you don't run out of room in there! What a problem to have eh? :)

Thanks Dick, working on getting a smaller mom tent, but the wife's putting up one hell of a fight. She will cave in eventually I hope lol.

Looks like you may have to give her a little extra somethin to get you a little extra somethin :) haha

all ur plants are looking good but hope ur yield doesn't suffer from the tight quarters of all ur plants in the same area. I got a delicious candy that popped the soil yesterday but isn't auto it was the freebie from herbies.

all ur plants are looking good but hope ur yield doesn't suffer from the tight quarters of all ur plants in the same area. I got a delicious candy that popped the soil yesterday but isn't auto it was the freebie from herbies.
Thanks for stopping in, those photo girls are just on the back burner for now. Only my autos, flux, and c99 are in this tent, but if the C99 keeps growing like she is then she will be in the flower tent in a couple weeks.

Back
Top Bottom