Dirt's Perpetual Auto Adventure

Better shot
20160527_113234.jpg

Hey dirt! Looks like I hit up this auto journal at the right time, just starting the flowering adventure :) I bet that girl will really start to sprout up now that she's hit flowering. Mine were all about the same size as yours and them BAM, they shot right up and are all between 18-24 inches or so. Keep up the good work over there, garden is looking great especially with them new lights. I will try to get over and check your other journals!

Awesome lights Dirt!! They are very effective panels, I grew three moderate size plants with my pair of reflectors. They cover about 1 and half plants, so with rotation it possible for up to 4 plants. But ideally that each light is dedicated to one plant... I'm using mine to finish off my eldest plants while the rest are under the mars400. You're going to love them and the buds they make.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Awesome lights Dirt!! They are very effective panels, I grew three moderate size plants with my pair of reflectors. They cover about 1 and half plants, so with rotation it possible for up to 4 plants. But ideally that each light is dedicated to one plant... I'm using mine to finish off my eldest plants while the rest are under the mars400. You're going to love them and the buds they make.

KiG :green_heart:cheers
Thanks snid. Hopefully I can put together a small little area for some of my other girls to veg out while I slowly turn my current veg tent into my auto tent. I wouldnt mind getting one more of the 48s in there and then up it to 2 autos a month, but I want to get my flower lights upgraded first.

That light looks amazing...how much did you get it for if you don't mind me asking? I know they are expensive and with our currency exchange I would need to stop eating for two months to afford one...pft who still needs food in 2016:laughtwo::tokin:
It was $195 US for the pair from Mars hydro with 420magazine promo code which is $5 off plus an additional 2 or 3 month warranty on top of the 3 year it comes with.

It was $195 US for the pair from Mars hydro with 420magazine promo code which is $5 off plus an additional 2 or 3 month warranty on top of the 3 year it comes with.

R3065.19 which is more than a third of my salary :straightface: LOL maybe one day I can afford a decent LED setup since I see they are working really well and have seen the buds they can produce

Thanks everyone. Now it's time to save up so I can replace my old 400w hps for my photo girls. I'm gonna go for 2x reflector 96 some day.

So far I'm pretty happy about my 96s. This was the toughest decision by far when getting started. I actually ordered the 48s and then said screw it and canceled it and upgraded to the 96s.

Back
Top Bottom