Dirt's Perpetual Auto Adventure

Day 28
20160601_100003.jpg
20160601_095958.jpg

She definitely seems to be much happier since the new lights.
20160603_101111.jpg

So yesterday I set up a small veg area to just kinda keep my photo girls going until my girls finish up in the flowering tent or should I say photo tent. I've decided to use my veg tent as my auto tent and I'm gonna add one every 3 weeks now

I thought about the same thing. I just have 1 tent, but could probably pull off a regular photo grow and keep rotating auto's through with it. You could get maybe 2 auto's done for every photo. Although one round would be growing solely on a 12/12 cycle. hmmm

The veg box I threw together is 2x2x3 so hopefully I'll use if for moms and seedlings, this way I can veg a couple out for a month or 2 in the photo tent then just flip to 12/12. Hopefully I can talk the wife into another 48 for the auto tent.

Sounds like a good plan. I'm growing mostly for my GF so I don't have that problem. I rarely smoke but damn do I enjoy growing!

Just a quick question to those that are following this thread, I was thinking about starting a new journal with my photo girls once my mystery girls finish up in about 7 weeks, should I start it now or wait? If I start it now then I can just post as they progress or if I wait I'll just be uploading photos to the gallery and then post them all at once when it's started. Opinions please, thanks in advance.

Hey dirt, looking good over here as well :) All the journals are great. You could always start up your new journal now, may help keep the confusion down for yourself instead of stock piling pictures and info. That's just me though, you could be way more organized than me haha

I thought about the same thing. I just have 1 tent, but could probably pull off a regular photo grow and keep rotating auto's through with it. You could get maybe 2 auto's done for every photo. Although one round would be growing solely on a 12/12 cycle. hmmm

Same boat for me, only 1 tent right now and I had experiment photo's in there when I ordered my auto seeds. So I decided to grow some on 12/12 cycle from seedling, come check out my journal and have a look. Not bad results for less light hours but I'm sure my next grow of the same strains on 18/6 will show better.

hey looking good :bravo: i would say do the journal now if you have the time. if it's going to be too much work then just save it or you could post weekly updates on this journal until you start a new one. can't wait to see how that berry bomb turns out. gonna be some good smokin :blunt:

Back
Top Bottom