018_a96_d34.JPG

021_a96_d34.JPG

022_a96_d34.JPG

023_a96_d34.JPG

024_a96_d34.JPG

025_a96_d34.JPG

026_a96_d34.JPG

027_a96_d34.JPG

Same time these pics were taken I harvested a test grow from the vert. The test was to see if every other site was used verses every site used and some of the plants were set with misters beside the cups instead of having the drip tubes going straight into the medium. Well the misters would clog and stunt the plants and the plants side by side did just as well as the plants in every other hole. Only three rows were used. The actual run for this journal will use all 4 rows. Consider this a teaser lol.

029117.JPG

030112.JPG

Some plants had a overwatered look but diy's are not perfect and neither am I.

03584.JPG

Plants could have been tied up better. Had a number of broken stalks because of weight.

03673.JPG

WTF dude. The 2nd to last pic is just a big tricome. Its like leaves tryed to grow out of it but instead the crystals sucked them up and ate the leaves.

Which strain is that?

Nice to see you back at it again. I always enjoy watching your grows. Love the diy ethic and the drive to dial it in. Hope you can meet your goals.

I was a little surprised by the variety in the mix, stretch/stringy is probably the biggest challenge for growers of multiple strains, your pics illustrate this very well. If you didn't defoliate so much, people wouldn't notice.

I was a little surprised by the variety in the mix, stretch/stringy is probably the biggest challenge for growers of multiple strains, your pics illustrate this very well. If you didn't defoliate so much, people wouldn't notice.

yea, my bad. should read more about what I grow lol. Breeders kinda suck on descriptions sometimes but severe trimming helps keep them in line.

Vert85
When the a96 was on day 45 flower the vert was put to flower 12/12 light cycle and nutes were bumped to 1200 with half the water changed.
Day 0 flower.

045_v85_d0f.JPG

046_v85_d0f.JPG

048_v85_d0f.JPG

047_v85_d0f.JPG

We are now current and thats the end of the updates.
What do you think?
Alot of work and effort has been put into this.
Latest Reputation Received (2681 point(s) total)

You are an inspiration my friend. these are the two types of setups i have been looking into. What are the measurements on the vert? Are you happy with how much light they are getting so far? I only wish i had a place of my own that i could freely explore the possibilities. I have this page now bookmarked =)

You are an inspiration my friend. these are the two types of setups i have been looking into. What are the measurements on the vert? Are you happy with how much light they are getting so far? I only wish i had a place of my own that i could freely explore the possibilities. I have this page now bookmarked =)

I really don't remember, I think its 60inches inside diameter. Here's a thread of the initial build but its come a long way since this thread was made.

DIY Recirculating DWC PVC Tube

That s crazy the stretch of the HDF. the grow looking great and moving along pretty fast :thumb:

Hey Mr Smith, great updates!

I really like the amount of detail and the excellent pics. What kind of meter/conversion % are you using? I like your 1300 ppm target, but I am curious as to if this is using .5 conversion (ie most hanna meters) or .7 conversion (Oakton etc.).

Great thread, +rep for all the detail and pics. Also, 5 star rated - thanks for taking the time to include so much detail and a lot of pics. Nice job so far. :bravo:

Hang in there on the "refraining from toking" bit. I know how difficult that is, but it'll get easier after the first 5-6 days/week or so (did for me). Almost there, just keep it up. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom