DIY Vertical Tube Challenges The Aeroflo 96 - The Goal Is In The Yeild

Bitchy whiney mother fucker.

Nice job! I think you'll love the GLR too. :thumb:

Today is day 51 on the a96 and day 10 flower onthe vert. I call the vert v85.

Happy fuckin labor day. This post is a rant because I'm fuckin pissed that I had to do so much work this weekend. There will be a lot of cursing and swearing.
Thats my big fat warning. If you don't like it, don't read it motherfucker. I have a small fucking vocabulary and saying the word fuck is self satifying. i curse like a sailor and would give the guy Jay from Jay and Silent Bob a run for his money when I'm iritated. I said fuck so much this weekend that my wife thought I was a chicken that had a speech problem with its Cluck,cluck, fuck,fuck. Its day 13 no smoking the blessed herb and its really fuckin hard sometimes. I have two strains I haven't ever tried and one of them got a super kick with a hashy taste(bluehash) and the other I am told is the best I put out this year( the sweettooth). Fucking insane man. this whole fucking weekends a nightmare. The dude beside me at work had a birthday on saturday so I told him I'll go ahead and trade saturdays with him since I know I got a harvest coming up. We were busy as shit, only good thing is that I am paid by how much work I do. Didn't even have time for a lunch and had to run to the hydrostore right after work before it closed because my partner dropped the ball on me again that lazy piece of shit. He missed the waterchange and did'nt do a check for 2 nights. the fucker doesn't work so I have to constantly remind him what day it is and what needs to be done. I sometimes hate fucking artist and musician can be the worst, always worried about the next fucking song thats stuck in his head and doesn't know a full days work if it bit him in the ass. I bought a cool headband with green led lights on it so I could do the waterchanges during the day then had to go back out because the piece of shit doesn't come with batteries. I get batteries and it worked great, I feel like a coalminer in the dark working my ass off. Got the a96 set at 1200ppm and the v85 at 1275 to 1300ppm. Ph adjusted in record time so I can hang with my wife's friends and her hubby really wants to meet me then I find water on the ground in the corner. What the fuck? i call my partner and ask if he did any major water spills. Nope. I investgate and its a big fucking waterleak from the house plumbing. I hate that fucking old house. Always need to be repaired, what afucking waste of time. So I dissapoint my wife and spend hours fixing the leak right above one of the grow rooms and contaminate the 55 gallon I use to age the water. Great, just fucking filled that bastard. I drained, cleaned and filled it again. Sunday I spent the whole day with the family constantly biting my tonge because I was tired and cranky. I think they had fun but I did go off my son because he was whiny. Don't ever let the kids stay up late because the next day you'l pay. Then today, fucking labor day, a day I should be going out to parades, enjoying sales at stores and having cookouts I work all day in the veg room with no fucking help from my pice of shit artsy fuck partner but I got the job done. The fucker even owes me money. Fuck him, hes lucky his dad is very sick and I lost my dad this year or I would just vent my fustrations on him. What a fucking joke this weekend was. I'm going to make that bastard trim everything all by himself.
Well I'm done fucking venting. take it as a joke if I offended anyone or I am just happy to say fuck you too.
Thank you.

You know what, I say fuck the fucking fuck and make the fucker fucking trim by his fucking self, and YOU go fuck off for a while and say, "Fuck it", for once... I mean, fuck, man, what else can you fucking do? Am I fucking right? FUCK!

Oh and by the way, it was Twelve12 that introduced me to GLR almost a year ago. I've been using it exclusively for veg ever since and only see a difference when germinating, or rooting clones (I think 24/0 is better for those). After roots emerge in both cases GLR is, in my experience, a much better lighting schedule.

And one last thing... Very nice grow you have going, I don't care how small you think your grow is, you have a goal in mind, and will be damned if you don't hit it. More power to you friend.

Have to agree w/ Jandre, for cloning/germinating (seedling veg for mothers) 24/0 is better than GLR. Re-vegging a 12/12 from seed mother is a bitch. Grow the seed under 24/0, top it (UBT instructions on my blog) and keep the top to make a clone. Flower the clone to determine sex (and worthiness of keeping as a mother). Once the seedling is topped go to GLR and manipulate to make an ideal mom. If you decide not to keep it as a mother (the worthiness test) you can always flower it out or shitcan it. Usually some clones have made it into production by now, but same rules apply. If it sucks, fill the space with something better and look for the next keeper mom......carry on.

GLR rocks for mothers and veg, makes the flip quicker, growth is the same as far as I could discern. Saves electric too. I've been using GLR since the late 80's (didn't know it had a name till recently). Ran all my lights on the same master timer and did the one hour in veg room using a 4 foot shop lite to keep the 14 moms from flowrering. I was doing bonsai moms before that had a name too.

Yea I'm popping seeds under 24/0 but once I get 4-5 good full nodes it's GLR. I'm thrilled with it and my Kosher Kush flipped in 5 days of 12/12.

I do most of the work from outside the vert. I can work all the way around the tubes, made sure I had plenty of space to make things easier on me. Thats why all the pics have been from the outside looking in. I crawl under when I have to do work from the inside. The machine stand 6 feet tall.
I wish you guys told me about the cloning. The clippings are on GLR time and I would have to put down a apron shield to keep in the light since the mums are top side.
When I top the seedling/plant that might be a potential mum I normally clone and flower to know what sex it is. I found that some plants don't like to show preflowers or the preflowers are so small its difficult to tell. The hdf and c99 were that way and ended up being males. 1 hdf was female but I still decided not to keep her. She's a light whore and a 9 to 10 week strain. It just doesn't fit in schedule at this time. The purplewreck mum I killed because I want to try another purple wreck seedling. The old pw mum did well but the buds grow with alot of crowning, foxtail, extendednode, whatever the fuck you call it. Its awesome but the buds are hard to trim. The bluehash I killed because I just wanted the space. I didn't know about its strong kick when I killed her.
I hope glr doesn't effect the rooting of the clippings too bad, I normally get the whitebumps on day 4 so I am gonna found out soon. I did a good job prepping the cloners.

I fell off the bandwagon yesterday. I'll tell you what happen.
It was day 14 of not smoking the blessed herb. I'm at work and I skipped lunch because I got a breakfast sandwich late in the morning. One of the guys at work hand me 3 brownies and told me to give it to the crew already knowing they were filled with magic.
We were told about them prior. I dropped one off the the guy in the workspace left of me and dropped off one to the guy on the right. I'm excited, I could use a good buzz. take mine and chomped a big old bite. The guy to the right says "I thought you weren't eat edibles". I say "That's ok he makes them weak, I only don't eat the ones I make because I always go over board." The holiday treats I make are crucial and headspinning making many of people lose motorfunction. This is what I was thinking when I took the second bite.
Then the guy to the left of me says "What are you doing!" in a loud and surprized voice. I've been pretty verbal about how many days I stopped smoking saying this is the longest that I have gone without for like 10 years.
Then my eyeballs got big. Finally the light bulb turned on in my head. What's the use of stop smoking if I am eating it. Its thc in the system meaning its going to be dirty pee for the test. Fuck! Fuck,fuck fuck. I spit the second bite out clucking like a chicken. I was so mad at myself. I can't believe I just dropped the ball without even knowing. I can be such a dumbass at times.
I was really down about it. I left work a lil early and told my wife. She was dissapointed. Shit, I felt like a heel. I'm going to have to start over again.
I was feeling the effects of the brownie but knew that it wasn't going to get much better because of how much time has already gone by. "You mean I fucked up with the herb and I am not even going to enjoy the High?" I ask myself. Fuck no. Not when I have some of the best shit instock.
I grab a nice medium size nug of the sweettooth, broke some pices off and put it in a bowl.
Now I have been told by everyfriend that got to have some sweettooth that its amazing. Bag appeal is awesome, taste is great, and the effect is strong and uplifting. I have been craving eversince I got the reviews. Best shit this year.
One bowl and I was on cloud nine. I was high as shit.
Packed another bowl and took too hits. I was stone, very very stone. I think I can finish this bud tonight but couldn't do, need a lil more time. (That bud is bigger than I thought" I pass out on the lazyboy before 9pm, lights out.
My wife got me to bed, god bless her soul. We were suppose to have special relations tonight but that bud literally knocked the fuck out of me. In the mornig she says "for 15 nights I slepted well but OMG you snored so bad I feel like I didn't sleep a wink". I guess pot makes me snore loud.
I decided to finish that bud off tonight and start again fresh tomorrow. Wish me luck.

Hey Brother! :laughtwo:
Sorry for laughing but that move sounds like one you'd only make if you were already baked! :rofl:

That being said, good luck on the next try! :goodluck:

FYI...I've been using GLR on EVERYTHING not in flower including cuttings, clones, and moms with NO issues at all (except for one Power Skunk that started to flower). I haven't compared times of GLR vs. 18/6 or 24/0 but I plan on continuing GLR. IMHO, the light is LEAST important to a fresh cutting. Those things will root in the dark (well...indirect light) and you don't want them photosynthesizing before they can put down roots anyways, so I question how much difference the extra light would make to a cutting. Once the cutting starts to veg, we all agree GLR has advantages. I don't know that there would be any clear advantages to giving new cuttings more light and then reducing the light cycles down to GLR. :Namaste:

Smith Smith hes our man
if he cant do it nobody can

Smith Smith the man with the buds
Grows da Kine and never the duds

Smith smith the mad scientist
he may not be wealthy but hes ganja rich

Smith Smith the man of 420
growing the green with a lap full of hunnys.

Ok that was my Agent Smith cheer.

Mr. Krip
My guard was down and I got excited once it was in my hand. Its funny but at least I had excuse as weak as it is. I never thought I'd go down like that. A cruel joke on me, its like a stupid move you'd do playing cards then ask tourself why you did that.

Jimmy,
That was funny. I neverhad a cheer before.

That was a great Cheer!! Your plants are looking outstanding in the grow set up you have. It looks like you are getting the absolute most out of your lighting. Really great setup!

I laughed too when I read about the brownie story. I have to admit that I am a daytime smoker. I want to cut back but it is really hard for me. Just love getting high in the am.
:thumb:

I sympathize with you Mr Smith; I guess I missed the part about being on the wagon, but couldn't you have drank some salty water and induced vomiting? That's what worked on my cat when he ate my hash.LoL:goodjob:

I do recall reading something about cat piss.

You wana pass a drug test here's wat ya do and it's worked many times for me.

Get ya a 3oz bottle from the 1$ store. fill with clean urine, doesn't mater male/female I used a family members that I knew was clean (or there were in a hole lot of trouble and getting grounded) they're not checking if your pregnant. Pick yourself up one of those hand warmers/toe warmers and use a rubber band to strap the warmer to the bottles side. Now a key important step when placing bottle between ya nuts and thigh direct the warmer away from skin as it does get warm and uncomfortable touching your nut sack.

If your at a job that Drug tests. you should have a bottle of synthetic urine in your tool box/locker at all times. Most places, any kind of accident that requires going to the clinic is a automatic drug test. A lot of peeps forget this. I've been a supervisor and had some accidents that didn't get reported for this reason and I've sent many that have lost thier jobs because of a + result. If your liked and good employee you may get a chance at rehab with a + result but don't count on it.

just some words of wisdom.
:peace:

Honestly drinking 3 gallons of cranberry juice works every time and jogging 15 miles.

I am too fat now for jogging 15 miles but I can still do the cranberry shit :D.

Mr Smith -

I was able to clean my system in about 2 weeks by vigourously exercising, drinking fluids, and praying, lol. Also The day of the test, I diluted my urine by downing a fair amount of gatorade, but not too much. I took B vitamins, niacin and added a creatine supplement leading up to the test. The creatine allows you to dilute your urine while maintaining an appropriate amount of creatine in your system, which they check in the test to see if you are intentionally diluting. You can get it in health/vitamin stores - it's a health supplement. Gatorade and B vitamins help keep your urine yellow even when you've diluted it. I don't remember all the rational for the niacin, but you can google it... When you do the pee test, remember the first part of the stream is the dirtiest, so pee for 5-10 seconds, then fill "mid-stream". I tested myself several times with a home test leading up to it, to give me confidence and make sure I was on track. Just what worked for me... Sorry to hear about the f-up, but hope it doesn't screw things up for you. :goodluck:

I appreciate the info. I really do. I got my last job using Go No 1. Its a synthetic urine substitution. It work well. I am trying to change careers though and as a mechanic I had no worries. This job I am after is completely different so I want no mistakes. I don't want to pray or worry. I want to pass legit and confident. I have something I need to prove to myself. I'm gonna do it the right way. I have time on my side so no worries mate. Self control is a bitter lesson I need to learn on my own.

Back
Top Bottom