DIY Vertical Tube Challenges The Aeroflo 96 - The Goal Is In The Yeild

I killed the mum and started a new seed. Its good but I want to try another. This strain is not the most stable, the bud grows more in clumps than spear shaped colas. I like a more uniformed bud with less crowning. Its a great smoke and has alot of power. The method of hydro doesn't matter with strains. RDWC is one of the fastest growers making strong plants but the aeroflo is a hybrid and so is the diy vert. All 3 systems are fast hydro growers. I grow many styles and rdwc is awesome but I like all different types of hydro. Using rwdc and other fast growing hydros there's one major con. The plant can grow faster but the plant can die fast too. Pump fails and plants die in hours. With ebb it would take days, same with all larger base mediums instead of air and water. Bacteria, disease and rot spreads faster so there is a smaller margin of error with fast growing hydro systems. Did I answer your question?

Love the bud photos of all the white trichs on the plants. Reminds me of the holidays!! :thumb:

yeah i would prolly be a little freaked out journaling a grow as big as this, i just grow buy the rules of my state, but would love to try my hand at a big production run or 20 ! someday i hope, for now i just live out my big grow fantasies vicariously thru you ! lol and some others, hydro is something i want to play with,my first will be dwc buckets , i have to maintain low numbers so bigger plants are the way i need to go, i could go as high as 1600 watts if i put all my lights on one spot, ans still have a 325 watt t5 for veg, but like you were saying gotta wait for winter, hell if i did 1600 now even in fall id have nice dried parsley instead of plants lol ,your girls are looking awesome im rooting for your diy personally, , a stadium vert is something i want to do, but again those pesky numbers, i remember reading something about what makes them chunk bud or spiral, seems like it had to do with sativa influence causing spears ,and certain indicas chunk like bubba kush, but im not sure and that may be wrong, i read so much i can get confused lol, anyway im glad i found this i love your skills ,been watching you do your thing a couple yrs now :thumb:

scratch the question Mr. Smith, couldn't afford to order the purple wreck seeds this month. The white widow is doing best in the gutter system were doing so I will probably run my 1st few grows with the WW and dial it in with the strain I have been learning all summer. Last night went into the 40's kinda freaking might have to add a heater to the greenhouse and a fish aquarium heater tonight.
Your plants as always look great, thanks a lot were learning a lot from you

The plant can grow faster but the plant can die fast too. Pump fails and plants die in hours.

Run twin driplines in a recirculating system for redundancy. If one small pump fails, the other sustains life.
Drip parts are cheap in a small grow, and you want at least two drip emitters per pot anyway, for clog survival.

Snip Snip Cut Cut Hack Hack. Rockstar has 3 days to harvest lol. Bastard's lucky I own a trimmer.

Haha, love it. How you doing? Holding up okay as far as no toking? Sending you positive vibes, bro! :cheer:

Everytime I check out your journal I am awe inspired by the brilliance......I am an industrious person and this just is amazing thanks alot for all your knowledge you share.
Shizzy

:peace:

Looking sharp Mr Smith. When you mention the mains standing or being tied while the others fall, it makes me love forcing everything over even more. Maintaining canopy height for more penetration and still getting area coverage just feels right. I don't care if it means a plant won't have a 4oz cola if it means the whole plant grows more and it's all solid bud.

I feel ya on that 'damn only one pruning'.

Gonna shoot you a pm on something we might work together on for the forums here.

Welcome back Mr Smith -

I'm on day 3 of no partaking of herb (possible work opportunity if my health will allow it). Damn, this is hard! Argh - I can really relate to what you were going through right now... It would be so easy to slip, but I could really use a few $$$ right now.

Cant wait to see the latest pics! Hope you are well. X

Happiness is like pissing your pants. Everyone else can see it but only you can feel its warmth. Got behind on updates but I recorded it and will post when time is available. 45 plus pics?
sweet cant wait!!!
Welcome back Mr Smith -

I'm on day 3 of no partaking of herb (possible work opportunity if my health will allow it). Damn, this is hard! Argh - I can really relate to what you were going through right now... It would be so easy to slip, but I could really use a few $$$ right now.

Cant wait to see the latest pics! Hope you are well. X
good luch x you can do it..sucks that you need to tho...

Can't wait to see those update pics!!! wiw

Damn, I got the email popup for this and said to myself "this better be notice of the new pics!"

The suspense is worse than watching Salma Hayek stripper dance in From Dusk Till Dawn.

I spent years under the threat of random urinalysis and last year I was finally able to get control of the situation, pass the drug and background tests without even having to stop enjoying all things Weed. I engaged with a decent doctor who was very accommodating to my needs because I had a documented history of chronic pain and nausea - which caused me to lose over 60 pounds in three years and would have killed me if it weren't for Weed helping me.

Anyway, she (the doctor) provided me with two different THC-based prescriptions AND one MMJ certificate for use in Maine dispensaries, etc. When I took my piss test last year, all I needed to do was to list the prescription information and they didn't even ask me on follow-up question about the results.

The prescriptions I got were:

Dronabinol 6.5 Mg
Cesamet 1Mg

The latter is supposed to be CBD-rich, in addition to the standard THC dose.

Neither medicine provides any relief for my symptoms; they are so weak, a regular Weed smoker would not even notice their effects. The only benefit I get is from the illusion of legality they provide because if I test positive for THC, I can point straight to them as a legal excuse. I hope it works like that every time I need to pass a urine test - however, if they do a blood test (very rare) they can tell the difference and identify other incriminating traces.

This is what I did; your results may vary.

I had a documented history of chronic pain and nausea - which caused me to lose over 60 pounds in three years and would have killed me if it weren't for Weed helping me.

Hey Aard,

Do you happen to live close to a cell tower?

I have lost 35 lbs, very bad stomach digestion, nausea, etc. smoking keeping me in check, helps nausea and I can eat a bit.

My neighbor (non smoker)lost 30 lbs and very bad stomach etc. We live a few houses from a cell tower.

Back
Top Bottom