DIY Vertical Tube Challenges The Aeroflo 96 - The Goal Is In The Yeild

Good to see you back Mr Smith.

:peace:

Re: Fucking reason why I dissapeared before finishing this journal

Ever been so scared that you become physically ill? Like you have to throw up all the time. Its the most horrible feeling I ever experience. I was that freakin scared. My world seemed to fall apart right before a harvest and right before my grand finale seed grow. My life was flashing before my eyes daily and a sinking feeling of doom was upon me. I never want to feel like that again. Ever.
A grower's worse nightmare is coming true even though I have always been so careful and it wasn't even my fault. What brings down most grower's are snitches and rockstar got one bad.
Back in December, rockstar told me a about this female dealer that got busted for the 3rd time and walked. Crazy part was they caught her with over a pnd twice in a row. I don't know her and never met her. Rockstar had dealings with her about a year or so ago and some of her friends are rockstar's friends.
I call my friend rockstar because he's a music artist. He's very popular and seems to know everybody. Rockstar was also my weed dealer before I ever started growing so I have known him for well over 10 years. I remember the first time I sold him herb and I was tickled pink about it. I made him pay ten bucks more because it was so superior to anything he sold lol.
I grew weed for over 5 years before I made him my partner. I expanded my grow op too much and it was too much work for one person and his weed source was drying up. He knew nothing about plants and because of his ignorance at growing and lack of attention I had to question myself why I was doing so bad when I thought I was so good. I had to relearn how to grow 3 times over but with repetitive growing I got over my slumps and learned quite a bit.
Rockstar told me about the rumor but he wasn't that concerned so all was well.
Then one day (early Jan) I got a call from a number I did not know. I didn't answer at first but after third call back to back I answered. It was rockstar and he sounded nervous. The 1st thing he says is red alert. Our code word was armadillo but I guess he forgot that but I knew what he meant. I left work early and went straight too his house. We were afraid to talk on the phones and he wasn't sure if his was bugged. After I get to his house he explains that his neighbor saw the police take his trash and called him right away. I asked if there was anything in the trash and he thinks there might be some vaped weed in it. Holy Shit is what I'm thinking.
One of our grow rooms is in his house and there is a 6 foot tall by 6 foot wide Northernlights mum on day 30 in flower growing there. This plant was going to make my darkstar mum look small. By the time I got to the house he already chopped it down. So we completely dismantled the grow room and cleaned the fuck out of the place. As soon as it got dark we loaded the equipment in the back of my truck and took it to the other house. The other house belongs to me and rockstar is the only person that knows where it is. It took 2 truck loads and I drove slow constantly looking in the mirror to see if I was being followed. I was not. Everything that was 420 related was moved out. Afterwards we moved all his music equipment into the room to make it look like a studio and tacked up sound insulation where the reflective insulation was.
As I was leaving to go home which is another house about a hour away I said they are probally going to be beating on your door tomorrow morning. Rockstar says nah, they are just building a case so we probally have a week. He was wrong.

I'm back. Sorry for such a long absence. My partner got into a lil trouble with the law and I thought I was next so I stopped everything 420 related. Last week was the trial date and he was aquitted on all 4 counts. I would love to tell ya the whole story but I got on the site rather late and its a fucked up tail that cost me alot of time, aggravation and money. I''l beback again to tell the story after a good nights rest.

I'm so glad to see you post. I'm happy that all is well with your pal. Please stop by my new journal when you get a chance as I'm in the new space.

This site is better when you're posting!

+reps!

Re: Fucking reason why I dissapeared before finishing this journal

Ever been so scared that you become physically ill? Like you have to throw up all the time. Its the most horrible feeling I ever experience. I was that freakin scared. My world seemed to fall apart right before a harvest and right before my grand finale seed grow. My life was flashing before my eyes daily and a sinking feeling of doom was upon me. I never want to feel like that again. Ever.
A grower's worse nightmare is coming true even though I have always been so careful and it wasn't even my fault. What brings down most grower's are snitches and rockstar got one bad.
Back in December, rockstar told me a about this female dealer that got busted for the 3rd time and walked. Crazy part was they caught her with over a pnd twice in a row. I don't know her and never met her. Rockstar had dealings with her about a year or so ago and some of her friends are rockstar's friends.
I call my friend rockstar because he's a music artist. He's very popular and seems to know everybody. Rockstar was also my weed dealer before I ever started growing so I have known him for well over 10 years. I remember the first time I sold him herb and I was tickled pink about it. I made him pay ten bucks more because it was so superior to anything he sold lol.
I grew weed for over 5 years before I made him my partner. I expanded my grow op too much and it was too much work for one person and his weed source was drying up. He knew nothing about plants and because of his ignorance at growing and lack of attention I had to question myself why I was doing so bad when I thought I was so good. I had to relearn how to grow 3 times over but with repetitive growing I got over my slumps and learned quite a bit.
Rockstar told me about the rumor but he wasn't that concerned so all was well.
Then one day (early Jan) I got a call from a number I did not know. I didn't answer at first but after third call back to back I answered. It was rockstar and he sounded nervous. The 1st thing he says is red alert. Our code word was armadillo but I guess he forgot that but I knew what he meant. I left work early and went straight too his house. We were afraid to talk on the phones and he wasn't sure if his was bugged. After I get to his house he explains that his neighbor saw the police take his trash and called him right away. I asked if there was anything in the trash and he thinks there might be some vaped weed in it. Holy Shit is what I'm thinking.
One of our grow rooms is in his house and there is a 6 foot tall by 6 foot wide Northernlights mum on day 30 in flower growing there. This plant was going to make my darkstar mum look small. By the time I got to the house he already chopped it down. So we completely dismantled the grow room and cleaned the fuck out of the place. As soon as it got dark we loaded the equipment in the back of my truck and took it to the other house. The other house belongs to me and rockstar is the only person that knows where it is. It took 2 truck loads and I drove slow constantly looking in the mirror to see if I was being followed. I was not. Everything that was 420 related was moved out. Afterwards we moved all his music equipment into the room to make it look like a studio and tacked up sound insulation where the reflective insulation was.
As I was leaving to go home which is another house about a hour away I said they are probally going to be beating on your door tomorrow morning. Rockstar says nah, they are just building a case so we probally have a week. He was wrong.

Yikes!

This is why I have always been and always will be, a 1 man operation.

Sending positive energy brother.

Glad you are ok agent Smith.

I too once had such problems in Cali before they pulled their head out their butts. I didnt get acquitted sadly :(

Happy to see you back Mr Smith!
that's a heavy story.
glad to hear everything ended up ok.

:thumb:

Whew!

So glad you are okay, but sorry for the loss of time, effort and money. That sounds like it was very stressful brother!!

Sure good seeing you around my friend. :thumb:

Shit, the story ain't over by a long shot.
Like I said, he was wrong.
The next day I called him at lunch time, no answer. We talk every day so my hackles are raised. 5 hours later I get a call from another friend. Rockstar's door has been beaten down with a battling ram and the house is torn apart. This is when I started feeling like I need to puke all the time. I have know ideal what the fuck is going on and I am swamped with work at my job.
Yup, stuck at work not knowing if I am going to jail not knpwing the full damage of the situation. I'm over a hundred plants, hope this don't go federal. Holy fuck!

Glad you are ok agent Smith.

I too once had such problems in Cali before they pulled their head out their butts. I didnt get acquitted sadly :(

I too, once had the same thing happen to me here in California. It was the Fall of 1989. I had recently moved here from Chicago in April, so it was like 5 months! "Welcome to California, now go home!". Anyway, I had 18 plants in 5 gal. buckets. They were all trained (LST) to the point that each plant was around 4-5 ft. in diameter. The Fall had triggered the onset of flowering but the ladies hadn't had much time to make her buds and therefore, the quality hadn't happened yet. This was early September. Freeking cops stormed my house as I was getting ready to leave for work, around 7:00 AM!. I remember the chrome '45" in my face and then being tossed on the ground and a cop's boot on my head holding me down. They only took the leaf material and left the stems. This saved me from a larger weight result. I wound up getting 5 years probation, 100 hours community service and $1,000.00 fine! Not to mention the $8K the attorney cost too! WHAT AN ORDEAL I feel for you bro' in fact, I feel for anyone that gets into a hassle from having this God-given miracle in their possession. LEGALIZATION IS IN THE NEAR FUTURE, I CAN FEEL IT!!! I remember in the mid 60's us all talking about how one day it would be legal, but then the general consensus was that the government and big business (crime, Inc.) were making way too much money keeping it illegal. Therefore, it was never going to get legalized. Also, it was responsible for thousands of jobs. Man, how times have changed!!!! Hang in there. Glad this all worked out OK.

This was in the past, happened beginning of January. Right before my 40th birthday.

OK all I know is that Rockstar was arrested and his house is raided. To my knowledge the house is cleaned so I am scared that they raided the other house. After work I go home and prepare to visit the house that has plants growing in it. Just before I leave another friend calls and tells me about Rockstar. After a small chat I find out that he knows little but that another one of our friends found his arrest online. I go and check and can't find it so I call that friend to have him direct me to the web address. I find the arrest and he has 4 charges against him 1 mj charge 2 paraphenaila and 1 handgun charge. This is weird because I know that Rockstar does not own a gun.
Bail is set at 50k. What the fuck?
Its now late but I go visit the grow house. I drive by the house twice then parked a block away. I visit the house and everything is secure. Thank god.
After I do the checks and decide not to do anything else until I know whats going on I visit Rockstar's house. They did a real number to the front door but its secure. I decided to look around for the car I was loaning him and its not in the area. I still feel like I am going to hurl. Nothing else to do but go home and see if I can come up with the money for bail.

Back
Top Bottom