DIY Vertical Tube Challenges The Aeroflo 96 - The Goal Is In The Yeild

Heya Mr Smith :ciao:

:peace:

I'm gonna start updates. Its not real easy when I get this far behind but I have alot to tell and many pics to go thru and upload. The updates may take more than one night but I will do my best. Lately its been hard to get the comp to myself. The kids always take it from me or try to look over my shoulder so I have to wait til they are asleep and thats normally when I drag ass and don't wanna do anything but play games or watch anime. This journal is kinda important to me so I will do a decent job with the updates.
Thank you for your patience and I greatly appreciate the members here for letting me do my own thing. My grow styles a unique and competitive and I try to get better each time or learn why I wasn't able too. My numbers are only meant to compete against myself and never meant to seem like I am a better grower than anyone else. My special gift is the drive to do a lil better and the extra space does help lol. I am rambling lol, time to start the updates.

GLR is still being used on the veg/mum side. Growth is slower than 24/0 or 18/6 but I am find with that. The mums sometimes grow too fast and more time and maintenance has to be done. The mums and wouldbe mums look great and I am back to doing water changes every 2 to 3 weeks.

The A96 was harvested. Harvesting started on wednesday and most was done on thursday when I sat and helped. By friday only 18 purplewreck were left and saturday we took the day off to go to a amusement park to celebrate some birthdays. Sunday the PW was finished and I disasembled the machines for cleaning. Cleaning took 6 to 8 hours then was reasembled, runned with water for a hour, drained and refilled. Monday the machines were nuted then reloaded. The mix was done using transition phase and the machines were loaded to full capacity with sweet tooth and norternlightsxbigbud. The lighting was set using glr to give the clones a couple days hardening.

Monday day 0 veg/glr
010_a96_2nd_day_0_glr.JPG

Thursday lights were set to 12/12 flower. Day 0 flower. 4 days hardening.
011_a96_2nd_day_0_f.JPG

013_a96_2nd_day_0_f.JPG

The turnover could have been done alot faster but sometimes other things in life are a little more important.
Here's a harvest pic.
016293.JPG

Over 600 grams was harvested. A average of .5 grams per watt. Not the number I wanted but the hopefully its the lowest harvest number in this journal.

Hash Hound, sorry to hear about your illness. I don't want to hijack this thread, so please PM if you want to follow up - but no, I don't live near any towers, and the illness followed me over three years and two states. It balanced out in the end (almost) because due to some horrible steroid treatments and other poor medical professional decisions, I had ballooned up to 315 pounds. Being 235 right now is still a bit too heavy for my ruined back, so I'll keep trying to slim down.

The two prescription medicines are very expensive - $10 per pill for the Dronabinol. I got a month's worth ($300) just so I could show that I had it before the piss test - I also had a sample prescription of the other one, just to be sure there was due diligence.

I have more details on how I got this method to work but like I said, I don't want to monopolize your thread.

:thumb:
:peace:

I see all this mention of piss tests, and having a prescription for something else from Aardvarks post.

1. What about hair tests?
2. Does having these prescriptions really cover your ass in the corporate world?

Hey Aard,

Do you happen to live close to a cell tower?

I have lost 35 lbs, very bad stomach digestion, nausea, etc. smoking keeping me in check, helps nausea and I can eat a bit.

My neighbor (non smoker)lost 30 lbs and very bad stomach etc. We live a few houses from a cell tower.

Shit, you guys can have some of my gut if itll help ;)

I see all this mention of piss tests, and having a prescription for something else from Aardvarks post.

1. What about hair tests?
2. Does having these prescriptions really cover your ass in the corporate world?

No one in America can get a prescription for Cannabis. It is illegal federally for a doctor to prescribe it. He can make a recommendation that you try it for relief, and that is it. Therefore, companies, can judge harshly someone having it in their system, even if it is for medicinal purposes; they do it all the time. I know someone that got kicked out of medical school because they pissed with THC in their system, and they were a STATE REGISTERED MMJ patient.

:bravo:

Looks great Mr Smith - I really love that vert system - just incredible. I love how aggressively you strip those, and the pics show the detail well. Hope you are having a great weekend buddy!

Oh, and I have a new journal going, somewhat of a continuation from the last one. I'm at about the same point in flower as your vert system. Love to have you drop by and sub up if you get the time:

Xlr8's Quest For The Best - 2012

I have a friend that started from what he describes a very simple version of what you have here Mr smith. He's not so much into spending time on the computer, and I am going to try and preswade him to read your journal. I know he would be amazed as I am. Looking good Mr Smith :thumb:

That vertical system is a work of art !

Wow! That's a serious haircut, Mr Smith. I need to learn more about trimming plants and have seen so many contradicting comments that it is hard to know what to believe.

What would you think are the basics to trimming in a SoG that has the cloned plants 4"-5" apart? Mine are getting to an average of 24" at 4 weeks flowering and I hate wasting flowers, so I would clone any larger cuttings - but what is the main idea here - getting rid of fan leaves that shade the lower parts of the plants, or cutting both fan leaves and extra branches?

I appreciate your help and enjoy your grow very much!

:bravo::goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom