DIY Vertical Tube Challenges The Aeroflo 96 - The Goal Is In The Yeild

Mr Smith...really nice work. And I do mean work. Thanks for a great update. Love your setup.

:peace:

Sq

Gator whats the good word good to see your still here. MBS here been gone a year doin my thing, never stopped. I see your still experimenting. Nice!
personally I like like what your doin with the new systems. was at local shop lookin to figure out how to scrub AC exhaust that leads into
heater room. (forced hot air and leads into living area) unwanted, you know? how did you set it up. was not clear to me.

also root turning translucent in veg, not sure what to make of it so I added beneficials. what do you think?

on another note I switched to bucket system aero/dwc in flower, babies/grow still aero. good thing as power went out two days ago and I freeked before I realized...(Oh dwc we are ok and we where.) got over my head with last grow/last post in a good way. 6plants 4lbs couldnt handle it alone lost two plants they dried out as I cut down premature. could not trim in time. ended up with lots of butter etc...
anway sorry to clutter your thread.
AC exhaust design? back presure a prob? I have 15,000btu AC

life is short, you only live once

MBS

Hey Mr Smith -

Just hoping things are well for you. I'm sure you are busy with all you have going on - hopping around like a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs. Can't wait to see how things are going!

thanks brother, thats what I was thinking. would like to figure out and in-line exhaust filter without affecting back pressure to much.

nother question. 1000w quantum digi is powering down by it self think its internal? right?
Did you figure out why your quantum is powering down?
Just wondered, cuz I have the same ballast.

I'd sure like to create and maintain a vert setup similar to mr smiths just concerned about the numbers as Im only aloud 24 and thats for me and my patient
Here's a way to use the 360* radiation from an HID bulb, keeping low plant count: Gator's Cage

Let your main limitations be your guide. Plant count limiters suggest grow trees, but vegetation time may nullify advantages versus recroping with smaller. Can't handle higher power cost suggests vert bulb efficiency, but losses in per sq ft production may offset? Small space big desires say let it shine on from overhead. Couple hundred per month's worth can produce nicely in a 4 x 8 or so. CO2, humidity from plants, temp controls and movement all must be dealt with and each need varies with location, season, resource on hand, ect.

"A man's got to know his limitations", as do growers.

i just sat here and read every thing man so many things i thought to say along reading but now after that Massive bong hit all i can say is
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!

:cheer: :bravo: :high-five:

I'm back. Sorry for such a long absence. My partner got into a lil trouble with the law and I thought I was next so I stopped everything 420 related. Last week was the trial date and he was aquitted on all 4 counts. I would love to tell ya the whole story but I got on the site rather late and its a fucked up tail that cost me alot of time, aggravation and money. I''l beback again to tell the story after a good nights rest.

So glad you're safe and sound Mr.Smith. Good to see you back and grats on friends acquittal.

Back
Top Bottom