DNA Lemon Skunk Hempy Grow

Hey sisco! Just because you don't think we wanna see pics more often doesn't make it so!

This isn't like the caveman days (when I grew up) when you had to pay for every developed pic. With my skilz about 50% were crappy pics but you couldn't tell that until after you had paid for them.

Great journal as always though :)
I'm a coming BD :peace:

Which nutrient do you use to prevent rotten root problem. I use the same brand of my A & B from house and Garden Van de Zwaan from Holland. The same company of your shooting powder. I find if I don't use all the product in the right time my plant have a lack of nutrient. Calcium,phosphate and some of the nutrient i like a flue shoot it prevent before is happen. I have some to increase the yield for big big bud. Like Tim Allen say more power. Me I say more Buds.
Ganja fine cuisine relief me from pain last night.
Love my hobby.
Hey :peace: man
I don't use anything for root rot. Never have to worry about that anymore, only for soil. Your a crazy man, maybe you should take it easy and not smoke when your cooking with hot oils. Ganja to the rescue!:rollit:

Here are a couple of pics of the girls, they are growing pretty ggod so far, slight twist of leaves but they'll do fine.
I mixed up a tsp. of molasses in my water for in between feedings. I see a few seedlings coming out with their fourth set of leaves. :grinjoint:

9 DFS
03553.JPG

03358.JPG

03454.JPG

03064.JPG

03167.JPG

Hey siscokid, just navigatin through your journal cheking things out.Nice youngsters you have, looks like their in good hands.

Duh that must be the molasses. Are you worried that it will turn into something nasty? Maybe the plants will eat everything?

I'm top-dressing that ironite, we'll see how that works out. I do think it's a good idea to be proactive about the micronutes for sure in perlite.

Hope we both have great grows. Later!

Sisco they look great! Is that paprika on top of your perlite?

Duh that must be the molasses. Are you worried that it will turn into something nasty? Maybe the plants will eat everything?

I'm top-dressing that ironite, we'll see how that works out. I do think it's a good idea to be proactive about the micronutes for sure in perlite.

Hope we both have great grows. Later!
LMAO, Paprika? :goof:
No man, that is the peat turning the perlite brown. Yeah, I fead my girls from the get go.

Girls are looking real good so far...other than the paprika...does it help their flavor?...:)

I use it for similar reasons (edit : what similar reason praytell I ask myself, tired and smoking in the morning sure can leave you with a bad case of stupid...), if I have a baby underdrinking I will perlite the top to pull water out so it can get an oxygen zone up top in the dirt...that is why perlite works so good for hempies, is that great wicking action it has.

:peace: brother

Girls are looking real good so far...other than the paprika...does it help their flavor?...:)

I use it for similar reasons (edit : what similar reason praytell I ask myself, tired and smoking in the morning sure can leave you with a bad case of stupid...), if I have a baby underdrinking I will perlite the top to pull water out so it can get an oxygen zone up top in the dirt...that is why perlite works so good for hempies, is that great wicking action it has.

:peace: brother

High MountainHigh :thanks:, them girls are growing up fast ok. I use paprica so they come out sassy~

See, Hempy is daa shit! It wipes it's own ass... Trade mark * :welcome:

High MountainHigh :thanks:, them girls are growing up fast ok. I use paprica so they come out sassy~

See, Hempy is daa shit! It wipes it's own ass... Trade mark * :welcome:

I just reviewed the damning photo evidence. It looks just like paprika:)

The ironite really stains the hempy. Looks like an ash pile.

Take care my friend!

I just reviewed the damning photo evidence. It looks just like paprika:)

The ironite really stains the hempy. Looks like an ash pile.

Take care my friend!
Hey BlueDog, did you catch the Weeds episode where Silas used Cinnamon for taste in his weed? :roorrip:

I pinched the 4th set of leaves on 4 or 5 of the girls last night, The Skunk is still not at that point.

I also just mixed up Grow Big @ 1/2 strength and dosed them last night, this morning they looked the same to me.

looking good sisco, they like it. :thumb: me too :)

Cfls are keeping them tight :thumb:

Do you add support when they get bigger or do they stabilize in the perlite?

Why is this plant growing out of my popcorn? That is what I see...beautiful little girls at that...they sure like what you are doin'.

:peace:
Popcorn bud :rollit: or maybe just cheap like me? hee-hee

I'm doing a feeding of 1/2 power Grow Big and Cal/Mag one day and two str8 days of 1 tsp Molasses with 1/2 tsp of Big Bloom. Ph @ around 6.0 or so..

Thanks for the visit MH, keep them eyes crossed for me.:goof:

Love the blue Labatt beer set up pure canadian A.
You like that A. lol That's Imported Brew man..Nothing but the best for my girls. :peace:
Ahhh Ceesco, the circle of hempy widens. Lookeng good. I'm along for the ride :popcorn:

:peace: Pancho
Jello Caballo malo Ortiz! Dis's the new ting hombre, everyone es doowen it~
:welcome:
Nice to have you aboard, try to keep the hands inside the ride at all times. :peace:

good job so far. love the beer can. :bravo:

Have you tries using LED's Yet?
Thank you LEDGuy and :welcome: to siscokid's wonderful world of Yesca.

No, never have owned LED but would like to have some for the hell of it.
You wouldn't happen to be a sponsor looking to pass out a few for publicity purposes?

:geek:
looking good sisco, they like it. :thumb: me too :)

Cfls are keeping them tight :thumb:

Do you add support when they get bigger or do they stabilize in the perlite?

Thanks Mmmmick, no I've never gotten past the 6th or 7th node.. this will be a new deal for me to learn from. We'll see what happens together, Cool? :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom