Picture_008237.jpg
Picture_007259.jpg
Picture_006280.jpg
Picture_005299.jpg
Picture_004311.jpg
Picture_003321.jpg
Picture_002313.jpg
Picture_001321.jpg

Yup your Leds are doing great. That technology is going to be crazy good in the next few years.

Bro you've no idea!
Cree Cxb3590 cobs are latest tech they are far more efficient and drop much more par per watt than any of the blue/purple monochromatic style. Same with the Bridgelux veros. Their upgraded cobs are out any day.

OBAMA VISITED NINE MILE YESTERDAY!

Hey Doc im curious about something.

A while ago i asked you how come you never train your plants and you told me that it can reduce your brix levels. I see that a lot of people use your kit, one of my favorite amongst them is Graytail. One of the things i like about him is how he trains his plants, he has a unique kind of training, it's the same techniques everyone else uses but he has his own touch on guiding the plant in a way that you can tell it's Graytails.

Considering that a plant's brix level would reduce from stressing it early on by using LST and other various training techniques, wouldn't it jump back up when you're done training? And considering that it would, is it possible that the low brix levels on the vegging stage could somehow affect the potency on the final results eventho the plants brix levels went back up in flower ?

i hope Graytail sees this and posts some data about his brix readings so we can shed some more light into this.

thank you.

Hey Doc im curious about something.

A while ago i asked you how come you never train your plants and you told me that it can reduce your brix levels. I see that a lot of people use your kit, one of my favorite amongst them is Graytail. One of the things i like about him is how he trains his plants, he has a unique kind of training, it's the same techniques everyone else uses but he has his own touch on guiding the plant in a way that you can tell it's Graytails.

Considering that a plant's brix level would reduce from stressing it early on by using LST and other various training techniques, wouldn't it jump back up when you're done training? And considering that it would, is it possible that the low brix levels on the vegging stage could somehow affect the potency on the final results eventho the plants brix levels went back up in flower ?

i hope Graytail sees this and posts some data about his brix readings so we can shed some more light into this.

thank you.
Yes, when the plant recovers brix will rise. Graytail kicks ass.....plant of the year, etc. His brix readings are right in line with mine.

I don't do much training, mainly because I top them and take all but the upper 3-5 nodes when I prune. It's a type of training, just not the same as some of the other growers.

Yes, when the plant recovers brix will rise. Graytail kicks ass.....plant of the year, etc. His brix readings are right in line with mine.

I don't do much training, mainly because I top them and take all but the upper 3-5 nodes when I prune. It's a type of training, just not the same as some of the other growers.

I do same on all my plants. Except my failed flux (mainlined)

Budzilla just topped

Hey Doc, this Grape Ape looks fantastic and purple obviously :tokin: I'm.actually growing one too from an old seed, the only one that popped. I call it Mendocino Grape Ape cause seeds came to my buddy via some grower from Mendocino who moved to SoCal. Great strain, really like this indica with a skunky kick high, good for watching movies :) Yeah, this purpling I've had on her since the beginning, which is supposed to come back by late flowering :)

Anyway, I use extreme LST to create bonsai cannabis, which I finish below 3". I hope it's not that bad for Brix after all :)

Back
Top Bottom