Dr Bob Comes Home With Fruit Punch & Lemonista Aid - So Please Don't Be Critical

Nice looking buds forming love to see them at that stage, stay green.:bravo:

Welcome! Great to have you around. We should have even more buds soon enough as these girls go 12/12 in a few short weeks.

Bob

Nice haul bud. Very interesting about the highest yielding plant.

congrats! keep in mind that every time you cut a plant you stunt it which is why the untrained one may have yielded the most.

Yep guys it was interesting but of course it could have been just the genetics in the seed as well. One plant isn't really enough for SCIENCE! (said like Thomas Dolby).

:Namaste:
Bob

Merry Christmas doc...:circle-of-love:

Happy Holidays, Dr Bob! I was going to send you my special Christmas card, but you've seen it already. ;-)

Many blessings to you and yours this Holiday Season.

Be safe out there!

:xmas::xmas:

Merry Christmas Ladies! I am in a haze here from too running around getting all the food and house ready for the big day. Just sat down long enough to pop on and say Hi to everyone and post a quick pick for the holiday.

Group_Shot_12-24.JPG

I think it is time to put a proper Christmas Haze on the scene! Happy Holidays everyone!

:circle-of-love:
Bob

Merry Christmas my friends and fellow growers! I hope you and yours found the day to be everything you wished for in your dreams. Be safe, take care of yourselves and enjoy something tasty.

Look what I got for Christmas, a new USB microscope! Fun!!!
WWxBBClose.jpg

and more
WWxBBClose2.jpg

Have a wonderful evening with sugar plums and such.

Bob

Sweet Dr. Bob. :high-five: Now it gets even more interesting. Careful - those things are addictive. :laughtwo:

Apparently your Christmas was as joyous as I'd hoped. :battingeyelashes: :green_heart:

Awesome man! Mine is not the greatest. Kind of hard to tell exactly what is going on. It's only 50x though, and you have to get the focus just right.

Pot's got to be one of the most photogenic plants out there. Maybe it's just it's our favorite plants out there?? Looks great Keepem Green

And as of this evening the holiday vacation comes to and end. Family has been put on a jet, kids are asleep and ready to go back to school and in comes the New Year. A Happy 2016 to my :420: growing family! :high-five:

In the garden there have been some additions and changes! Lets get right to it...

In the flower tent I have put up all 400 w of light for the first time;
All_the_girls_1-1-16.JPG

(Sadly, since I started this post, one of my lights blew and I may be in the market for a new one!)

The girls are doing great and have really bushed up. They are about to be transplanted into new 8Gal felt pots as soon as I stitch it all together!
CriticalFruit1-1-16.JPG

and
LemonFruit1-1-16.JPG

On the other end of the garden we have a new veg group going with Strawberry Blue, Money Maker, Pineapple Chunk and LA Woman.
New_Veg_Setup_1-1-16.JPG

I have my pieces cut for the next pots and the sewing machine is out and ready to go. Soil is ready for a flower mix and it looks like I may be ordering another light so things are always changing in the garden.

Happy New Year to all and I promise I will catch up now that life is back to normal.

Bob

Your plants look great. Nice dark green and healthy looking.

I foresee a great bunch of flowering girls soon.

+ reps BOB!

Pot's got to be one of the most photogenic plants out there. Maybe it's just it's our favorite plants out there?? Looks great Keepem Green

Hey Wood! I think you are right on both counts, photogenic and our favorite. :high-five:

Looking awesome Bob!
I have "LA woman" going through my head now, always music going on in there. LOL

Did you have a warranty on the light that went kaput? Sometimes, even when the warranty is expired/nonexistent if you just send an email or make a call, they will take care of you. Explain that you are using the light in an online journal... The worst that can happen is they say "no", you won't have a broken nose or anything.
:thumb:

Your plants look great. Nice dark green and healthy looking.

I foresee a great bunch of flowering girls soon.

+ reps BOB!

Thanks Blaze! Your harvest is fantastic looking on that sour chiesal. All the credit on these beauties go to the soil champs Pee Jay and Dennise!

Looking awesome Bob!
I have "LA woman" going through my head now, always music going on in there. LOL

Did you have a warranty on the light that went kaput? Sometimes, even when the warranty is expired/nonexistent if you just send an email or make a call, they will take care of you. Explain that you are using the light in an online journal... The worst that can happen is they say "no", you won't have a broken nose or anything.
:thumb:

Great song and bud for sure. We setup a music spot in the house recently to pull activity away from the TV and push more tunes. Having music in your head all the time is one of the best things in life!

Great idea on the light. We know the vendor right here on :420: so it will be easy to find out. Either way I am likely to use this as an excuse to buy that second Mars II 400 I wanted. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I love bushes :high-five:

Me too. I am so happy to have this little hedge going in the tent that I almost don't want to make the flip. I want to push it into a solid bushy block filling the bottom of the tent and then set off the red light bomb.

:circle-of-love: to you all!
Bob

Hey Cannabis Clan! Can you imagine a :420: team on the old Survivor show? We would never vote anyone off, we would have the best food and goodies, we would make Swiss Family Robinson style abodes to live in, and generally drive the producers crazy with the mad weed smoking going and not showing up to any of the challenges.

Oh well, back to the garden. The big Critical got a new pot and new flowering soil yesterday!
CriticalKushNewFlowerPot.JPG

She was experiencing some cal mag deficiency the day I transplanted so I am letting the new soil green her up before I do anything rash. She already has come mostly back with some tops still showing lightness vs good dark green. If she isn't all green tomorrow I will add a bit. Fruit Punch has really come along and looks pretty nice now given the start.
FruitPunchCriticalKush1-7-16.JPG

And here is my Lemonista in all her long leaf sativa glory with the other Fruit Punch.
FruitPunchLemonista1-7-16.JPG

On the light front, Cannafan was right and it was still under warranty and my friend Sara at Mars is taking care of me with really fast responses. I think that deserves some reps right there now don't it! So either a fixed light or a new updated Mars II is in my future soon! Dang I love new lights.

Love and peace to all of you my friends.
Bob

Nice garden, I grew out some critical kushes and loved them. I got some fruit punch almost 3 weeks in bloom. Is this your first run on the fruit punch?

Yes it is. It started slow but really has become a nice plant. The critical kush is just amazing, at least so far!

Thanks for coming by. Stick around and enjoy the brownies.
Bob

Back
Top Bottom