Dr. Strange Bud - How I Quit Worrying And Learned to Love The Medi Bomb

Re: Dr. Strange Bud. How I Quit Worrying And Learned to Love The Medi Bomb

WHOA wait a minute I've gotta go back a page to catch up ....Are we talking Mexican food and Taco's ? I'll be back

Good weed Fishy! Subbed. :)

Is this the same creature as the fabled bearded clam?, OR, the ever elusive sunt?; small fur bearing creature?

Why yes it IS the same fabled sideways bearded clam of legend that I speak of. Posed the right way from behind (sitting just South of the ol' dirt road) it tends to be mistaken for the ever elusive fuzzy deer hoof.....

We better start talking about weed plants again. :)

Why yes it IS the same fabled sideways bearded clam of legend that I speak of. Posed the right way from behind (sitting just South of the ol' dirt road) it tends to be mistaken for the ever elusive fuzzy deer hoof.....

I try to sub to your journal chimpy, but it takes forever to load, I guess it does, I never got there evry time I try!:cheer:

I try to sub to your journal chimpy, but it takes forever to load, I guess it does, I never got there evry time I try!:cheer:

Wow sorry man I'm not sure if I can correct it from my end or not.

not to be confused with the legendary MudShark:)

Howdy everybody and a fine smoke to you all! welcome caneybus most of the best seats are gone but I will make sure you dont miss a thing! my brother came over last night so the bar may be a little lax. but I will fix that soon:) this might help explain why I am late for the party:)

Right On TG is in the house!! Kick Ass:headbanger::headbanger::headbanger:
Good weed Fishy! Subbed. :)

pardon me... excuse me... excuse me... pardon me...
Hiker tries to squeeze into the crowded room. Finds an empty spot in the corner, but can't see the band with all the people in the way. In a moment of genius, Hiker steals McLoadie's bean bag when he gets up to pee and throws it on top of his own.

Ahhhh.... now I can see the band from the top of my double decker bean bag chair. :)

A fine weed to you Fish Cakenstein. :Namaste:

Turned out I was over 20 pages behind between your two journals!

welcome Hiker! your just in time! you got one of the best seats in the house thats not as good as some. but I will neglect none of my guests!
rest assured that your call is important to us and we will be with you when the next line is open.
your wait time wil be...80 days. give or take a few:)
pardon me... excuse me... excuse me... pardon me...
Hiker tries to squeeze into the crowded room. Finds an empty spot in the corner, but can't see the band with all the people in the way. In a moment of genius, Hiker steals McLoadie's bean bag when he gets up to pee and throws it on top of his own.

Ahhhh.... now I can see the band from the top of my double decker bean bag chair. :)

A fine weed to you Fish Cakenstein. :Namaste:

Turned out I was over 20 pages behind between your two journals!

Back
Top Bottom