Thanks Dutch you have been a big help with all of your tutorials, so well done also :passitleft: .
I have been using @weenmeoff water bottle technique (thanks ween) with rapid rooters with great success. I was reusing the bottles and all of a sudden no roots. So I loaded up a couple new bottles with cuttings and as early as the next day the old ones had cloudy water and the new ones the water was clear. So when you are stressing the importance of a clean unit :laugh: I believe you are 420% correct.

Thanks Dyna!

:bravo:
Another Dutchie tutorial! We can never have enough of those. Nice work buddy!
Cheers Sauga! It’s always a pleasure putting a good tutorial together!

Thanks @ProfessorFlora cloning is cloning no matter how it works! If your method works for you then it’s a good method! Hope you and the family are well pal!

Thanks, Dutchman, might bend the rules just a bit to try and clone 1 or 2 once in a while. cheers
Go get it Shark! If you have any questions let me know buddy!

Thanks Dutch you have been a big help with all of your tutorials, so well done also :passitleft: .
I have been using @weenmeoff water bottle technique (thanks ween) with rapid rooters with great success. I was reusing the bottles and all of a sudden no roots. So I loaded up a couple new bottles with cuttings and as early as the next day the old ones had cloudy water and the new ones the water was clear. So when you are stressing the importance of a clean unit :laugh: I believe you are 420% correct.
Appreciate that egg! Cleaning is definitely an important part to cloning using a cloner! Hope that the tutorial helps you produce better cloning experiences!

Update

What’s up everyone! Got some fun stuff to go over so let’s get to it.

First the 4x4

Took some closeups of the trichomes! A few ambers are making their appearance but still a ways to go yet! I’m pushing these girls for maximum quality! I’m thinking about 2-3 weeks before the harvest

Then some goodies arrived in the mail today! My micro sprayers for the cloner arrived so I installed them and....

Platinum Jelly
with some freebies of
Platinum Jelly x Slurricane #23

Ive also jumped on the newest 420 sale and scooped up some of their newest heat!

Polar Vortex
-Platinum Kush Breath x Slurricane #23

I can’t help myself when it comes to seeds lol

Then for the cloner! Since I got my sprayers in today I got them installed into the manifold and ready for the cloning adventure ahead!

So we are going to do this together! Today is Day 1 of the cloning tutorial and the cloner is being sterilized!
1Gal of water with 5mL of Bleach is being circulated in my cloner until tomorrow morning when I wake up. In the morning I’ll remove the collars and put into their own sterilization bath of bleach and liquid dish soap as described in the cloning tutorial. Tomorrow evening I will be rinsing the collars and setting the reservoir up to start cloning!

Im going to do this from start to finish so we can track the days this would take for whom ever is interested!

Day 1 - Sanitize Reservoir/Manifold/Pump

I look forward to cloning together and seeing the progress as we go!

Stay Safe and Stay Medicated!

Just caught up from the start of bloom and thank you for making my morning a good one with so many beautiful picks:drool:
You are crushing it as usual and looking forward to watching your clone machine in action
Glad I could give your quarantine some enlightenment haha! Clones away!

I’ll be following your cloning tutorial closely. Hard to pass up the 420 sales every year.
Glad to have you along for the cloner fun brother! And I have a hard time passing up any sales :eye-roll: :rofl:

Looking great Dutch! Jelly breath sounds like a winner to me
Thanks Rich! I’m looking forward to popping some platinum jelly and PB breath! Making some sandwiches that harvest :rofl:

Nice job on the Spraytonic 2020®!

Yeah, they'll be much better than the usual shite you harvest ;).
Thanks Shed and they should definitely look like at least like some ok mids this round! Haha. Frost is stackin up! Hope you and the family are well pal!

Beautiful bud shots, Dutch! That Slurricane is a looker for sure. :thumb:

Update

HAPPY 420 all you crazy stoners haha!

What’s up everyone! Just a quick one today to fill you in on the cloning tutorial an a few pictures.

All collars were sanitized and placed back in cloner. Turned on and filled with 1.5ml of h202. Cycled for 10 minutes and then I placed my clones in!

I did a variety of cuttings from didn’t Phenos to show how it can work for multiple strains. A few may take a bit longer than other but should all be close to the same time for rooting.

I took some photos from my mother tent with my clones and some of my bonsai moms!

Then to finish off a few pictures from the 4x4!

Oh and some 420 canna bark for some yummy edibles

Hope you all had a fantastic 420 and are enjoying self quarantining!

Back
Top Bottom