Dutchman's Auto Quads Vs LST With A Critical+2.0 Twist!

The long ones are too long for the 1gal pots I start them in and the 6” don’t go deep enough to hold the branches down once they are larger and stronger. I also use those little office clips on the edge of the pot for my last little bit of training. They work good

- Update Day -

Crystal Candy Autos #1 and #2

Day - 27

Pineapple Express Autos #1 and #2
Day - 27 PEa1 / Day - 26 PEa2

Critical+2.0
Day - 48
Jan.7

Hello my lovely friends and family! I hope your all well!:Namaste:

Another quick update today. Mostly reading so I apologize. :reading420magazine: But let’s dive in!

All the autos are on cruise control steadily growing and getting bigger. They are almost ready for another feeding and some training to begin!

Neither of the PE has shown pistils yet. PEa1 is almost ready for the top branches to get tied down and out to start shaping the quadline! PEa2 is about big enough now to start bending and tying down so I will start tomorrow with some pictures! CCa2 is growing thick and bushy I’ve been tucking and tying her fan leaves where I can. CCa1 is doing well and growing nicely with her Center growth getting bigger. Im hoping she gets a good stretch in before flowering.

As for the critical girls I did end up getting some staples and I’ll be sure to be using them tomorrow when I retrain the girls I’ll make sure to get some good pictures up. They are both growing quickly and are in need of a feeding so tomorrow they will get a good watering and some additional tying! I’m pretty pleased with the shape of these quads so far and I have really enjoyed the training and learning.

Tomorrow’s update will be a bigger one so get yourself collected and rest up!

Stay medicated my friends!:thanks::ganjamon:

- Update Day -

Day - 28

Day - 28 PEa1 / Day - 27 PEa2

Critical+2.0
Day - 49

Jan.8
What’s up everyone! I hope your all well and enjoying the week so far!

As mentioned today’s update will be a bit bigger including some extra pictures and some a few small things to go over! So let’s dive right in! @InTheShed I made sure to fix my quadline spelling as well haha!

Alrighty so first things first! Exciting news today PEa2 showed her first sign of pistils! Woohoo! She was also big enough that I was able to begin her LST training.

PEa1 and CCa1 both got tied down and spread open today! Their top growth was long enough now I could sneak in some ties and open them right up! PEa1 still doesn’t have any pistils showing but I believe they will poke out in the next day or 2. From what I have read and gathered from other members PE generally starts showing preflowers around day 30 so we’re right around that mark.

@Mr. Magoo the staples worked great for training I wish I had gotten them earlier on! A must have in my training tools going forward.

CCa2 has been getting tied down and bent over each day. She has really started to get some size and is starting to stretch out her inner growth. I’m hoping I get some good stretch out of all these autos before they go into full flower.

Now the Critical+2.0 girls both got fed today.

In 1Gal of Distilled Water
- 4mL / Calmag
-8mL / Voodoo Juice
-7.5mL / Veg Nutes

-6mL / Bud Candy
PH: 6.1

*Note: Bud Candy was added for the first time this feeding.

They were both needing some additional tying as well as number 1 really needed to be spread out. So I got my new staples and began tying down the inner growth and flatten the canopy out. They are both looking really good so far in my eyes and I think they are right on track! I really hope the lower growth catches up come flip day! Here’s some pictures of Critical+2.0#1 before and after tying down today.

- Update Day -

Day - 29

Day - 29 PEa1 / Day - 28 PEa2

Critical+2.0
Day - 50

Jan.9
Hey hey everyone what’s goin on! Just a quick update today. All the autos are doing well and growing steady. PEa1 and CCa1 quadline are growing well and getting big. They will need a watering very soon. I’m thinking tomorrow or Friday.

The critical girls rebounded quickly yesterday after some more training and tying. They really enjoyed their feeding and are growing quicker than I expected now. The central growths are catching up nicely and I think they will make a good addition to the canopy!!

I thank all of you for joining me yet again and stay medicated my friends!:Namaste::ganjamon:

- Update -

Day - 30

Day - 30 PEa1 / Day - 29 PEa2

Critical+2.0
Day - 51

Jan.10
What’s goin on my lovely friends and 420family! You know what time it is! Update time woop woop! Few things on the list today but I’ll make it short and sweet!

CCa2 has begun flowering. I noticed today the first signs of flowers developing so she’s the first one out the gate with CCa1 right behind her. I’m hoping to get some good stretch from them over the next few weeks.
Here’s a comparison between
CCa2:

Cca1:

All the autos will be getting a feed/water tomorrow.

Now as for my critical girls they have been growing like crazy! I have been steadily tying them down and spreading them out in hopes to get the lower growths from the bottom quad branch to reach the top of the canopy. Well after the past few days of training and keeping everything tight I have been able to get the Center growths up to almost equal with the main canopy

My plan is to let them veg a bit more and cover the 3Gal then let them go vertical for a few days to a week and flip. I think this should give me a good shape and a pretty good start going into flower.

I hope your all well and enjoying the week so far! It’s almost over and the weekend is close!

Stay medicated my friends :Namaste::thanks:

Back
Top Bottom