Dutchman's Auto Quads Vs LST With A Critical+2.0 Twist!

Bum, bum, bum - another one bites the dust. And another one’s gone and another one’s gone. Another one bites the dust!

:theband: :goof::goof::goof:

Congrats on another harvest Dutch! Funny the quads are taking longer, but that’s better in my eyes. Let those quads bulk up!!

Bum, bum, bum - another one bites the dust. And another one’s gone and another one’s gone. Another one bites the dust!

:theband: :goof::goof::goof:

Congrats on another harvest Dutch! Funny the quads are taking longer, but that’s better in my eyes. Let those quads bulk up!!
Nice breakdown HH! I agree to as well with letting the quads bulk! I think CCa1 will be coming down this weekend though she’s pretty well finished and more ambers have appeared. I’ll be posting some Trichome pictures later with the update!

I know Rastas know how to smoke but can they outsmoke this Canadian? Lol
Not likely Dutch... btw they love Canadians. I remember my first trip there. We were on the beach early and the locals raised the Canadian flag every morning.
There was one day where another country placed their flag beside the Canadian one. The next morning the locals removed it and put the Canadian one back up.
I think it has to do with all the one dollar bills we throw their way ;) They live off the tips, and a buck will get you service over the one's who don't tip. It's amazing how they treat you after that. Bring trinkets as well that you can leave in the room for the staff, such as candy or toiletries they may not be able to get.

I love supporting the locals on the beach. Once you find the ones who have the best produce and baked goods then stick with them. Talk to someone on the resort and they will point out who to buy from and who not to.

Not likely Dutch... btw they love Canadians. I remember my first trip there. We were on the beach early and the locals raised the Canadian flag every morning.
There was one day where another country placed their flag beside the Canadian one. The next morning the locals removed it and put the Canadian one back up.
I think it has to do with all the one dollar bills we throw their way ;) They live off the tips, and a buck will get you service over the one's who don't tip. It's amazing how they treat you after that. Bring trinkets as well that you can leave in the room for the staff, such as candy or toiletries they may not be able to get.

I love supporting the locals on the beach. Once you find the ones who have the best produce and baked goods then stick with them. Talk to someone on the resort and they will point out who to buy from and who not to.
That’s Awesome sauga! It’s my first time ever to Jamaica so I’m super excited about it! Can’t wait to explore down there

You should write a travel blog!
lol, not likely :)
Yea not for me lol! Writing about my plants is more enjoyable haha

- Update -

Crystal Candy Auto #1
Day - 86

Pineapple Express Auto #1
Day - 86

Critical+2.0
Day - 107 / Flip Day - 47

March 6
Well hello everyone!! I hope your all well and enjoying the day! I have a picture packed update for you all today and some exciting news!! So without delay let’s dive in!

The last CCa Auto will be coming down tomorrow. She’s got enough amber that I’m comfortable to take her now. The PE will continue going though since she’s still got time to ripen and get bigger!

Here’s some Trichome shots of CCa1. I’ll take some photos before during and after the harvest tomorrow!

The critical ladies came out of the tent today for a final defoliation and I decided to check the trichomes out and I’m glad I did! Surprised at how far along she is she’s got quite a few ambers to the point where I may take them both this weekend!! Take a look with me here and give me your thoughts!!

What do you think? I see quite a few ambers and they don’t have many white pistils left! They are just coated In trichomes and stink to high heaven! These ladies are something special and I’m really happy I kept a clone for another round! I’ve got a feeling after a good dry and cure these ladies will smoke something special and press out some heavy squirting rosin! I can’t wait! Now getting back to the defoliation here is some befores and afters of the ladies today as well as some nice bud shots!

BEFORE

AFTER

Buds anyone!

Excited to harvest my next mini Autoflower haha! This round of autos was a bit smaller than I would have liked but it is what it is and I’m happy to have gotten them from seed to harvest! After a sample smoke I’ll be even happier!

I’m extremely excited to take down these criticals but don’t want to rush them! From the looks of it they are ready so I’m pretty sure I’ll be chopping this weekend but let me know what you think!

Stay Blessed!

Stay Medicated!

I have a picture packed update for you all today and some exciting news!!
Is the harvest the exciting news? Harvesting is exciting, yes, but is there more you are hiding? At least start it off by saying something like.. and now for the exciting news... :tommy: it's harvest day tomorrow!

The Criticals are looking beefy lol. Looks like another week to me but I'm tired so my opinion can't be trusted. Good night Dutch :passitleft:
Well thanks for stopping by sleepyhead! I appreciate it haha we will see what the ladies tell me!

Even if you like your amber I'd say take it down this weekend, unless you really want amber. Then another week.

That's my vote!
Cheers Shed! I’m pretty happy with their trichomes so I think this weekend will be it!

Is the harvest the exciting news? Harvesting is exciting, yes, but is there more you are hiding? At least start it off by saying something like.. and now for the exciting news... :tommy: it's harvest day tomorrow!
Ahh yes! Exciting news alert! Harvest alert!

He's got you wound around his little finger, hasn't he :).
Muahaha!

Back
Top Bottom