DV8 Does Dalliance: A Dabbling In Autos

Day 18 (+12 dlh)

Adalita
IMG_20220919_173926.jpg

Chrissy
IMG_20220919_174038.jpg

Typed a bunch of words and lost them. So Im gonna summarise (fkn hell).

Loving their progress, no uppot troubles, forgot Great White on them (what a goose).

Fell like Ive shaken the fail of last auto attempt.

I even wiped those pots down @Trala cos I knew youd look in.

Day 18 (+12 dlh)

Adalita
IMG_20220919_173926.jpg

Chrissy
IMG_20220919_174038.jpg

Loving their progress, no uppot troubles, forgot Great White on them (what a goose).

They look great.

Clean pots ✔️ for you too :)

How much longer do you keep them in those pots for? Still looking very fresh sir!
I tell you mate, less time than I thought. For all their fluffing about above the soil they are powering on underneath it.

Both girls had roots at the bottom tonight when I looked.

Im still deciding on their final size, and when to put them out for good.

One thing for certain, they are stinking up the garage. Up close, not obvious, but every morning and afternoon when I go in I can smell them getting steadily stronger.

I have 3 1/2 days off starting tomorrow lunch time, so they are coming into the topping window, just need a day or few, and once they look good after that, Ill put them in finals and leave them outside.

My smallest outdoor container was a 250mm 300mm (15L or 4 gal)
Here
which was surprisingly good size plant still, but I do have a couple 20L here drilled, painted and ready to go.

Day 18 (+12 dlh)

Adalita
IMG_20220919_173926.jpg

Chrissy
IMG_20220919_174038.jpg

Got a good feeling about them, looking bang on 👊👍

They are beautiful. Are their heads coming off when you up-pot?
Sorry Carmen didnt spot this till now.

Its not 100% settled but Im thinking top, give them a couple days, then into finals.
Ive found 2 self watering pots to try that have been floating around since my outdoors last year that never got around to trying out.

They are both very close to topping with 4 clear nodes up, but need a little bit of space to get the chop in. No more than 3 days ( Sunday night) and they will be ready I reckon. Hopefully sooner.

Weather is a bit up and down, overall its improving. Thinking they can handle it overnight after Sat.

Screenshot_20220922-211827_Chrome.jpg

As much as Id love to give them everything, anything is good out of them. Shed is still too far away from usage to entertain proper tenting hours to avoid overnights and extend the dlh input.

Be closer to harvest time for shed. Maybe first ones dried and cured in there I think.

Save the grow tent dreams for the next photo girls run, couple of Barneys varieties close to my heart, and a lemon with @Trala that we have been talking about since forever.

Looking great, and right on schedule, Deeve!

OK, I thought I'd figure it out if I just followed along here for awhile, but I still have no idea...

What in the hell does "dlh" stand for?

Probably something obvious, but I'm drawing a blank.... :hmmmm:

Looking great, and right on schedule, Deeve!

OK, I thought I'd figure it out if I just followed along here for awhile, but I still have no idea...

What in the hell does "dlh" stand for?

Probably something obvious, but I'm drawing a blank.... :hmmmm:
I’m going daylight hours? Any other takers 🤟

I think that's probably it, Thanks, Joe!
Not sure why it had me stumped, but it did.. 🤪

I’m going daylight hours? Any other takers 🤟
Spot on mate.

I wanted to track them (for myself mind) over the grow. The reasoning here is they are getting a consistent number, 18 hours total, so I can use this as a base line, total dlh to development.

That way if I move it, say 14, or 22, I should know, grow to grow, what to be expecting.

Maybe its silly, but I love measurements, not maybe as facts, more thresholds, guideposts, and analysis.

Canna, and in this case Autos especially grow so quickly, change so fast.

I wanted to figure out also Autos vs photos for yeild, also lights and electricity input costs.

Im already tracking these. Heres cumulative monthly kwh and daily usage of the clone tent.
Screenshot_20220922-130022_Grid Connect.jpg

DV, they ship to the land down under. 🦘
I'd go for the SF but they have the FS too. Cheers.
Yeah cheers mate. Caught their reply. Like most everything, once you do the math they are pretty expensive. I say that though respectfully, if I have something of value others want, equally I wouldnt just give it away cheaply.

Its just seizures here seem to be getting better, not just in my state, but all of them.

I sent an equiry to another outlet given they stock FS, to see about SF.

Might be worth getting regs, that way if they do come through successfully I can keep them as an ongoing line.

'Sideshow Freaks'if you will :laugh:
Crack myself up.

Im definitely going to pull the trigger on this line eventually though. I do very much appreciate you keeping an eye out.

I agree with you. Not sure their policy re. seizures.
I think some banks will attempt to send them a second time.
Anyway, if you ever grab fems, you can reverse for some pollen or if cross breeding isn't the goal,
Just take clones of the keepers to keep them around.

Back
Top Bottom