Emilya's Outdoor GeoFlora Organic Auto Journal, 2020, Unknown Master's Mix

I’m with you Emilya, I think you’ll see her breath a huge sigh of relief and start growing like crazy. Hopefully the weather cooperates and she can get a good dry-back to get those roots running wild.

Veg, Day 25

Twisty did a fairly good job of draining the water in the cup, but I transplanted her anyway. She is now in new soil, 5 gallons, topped with 1/2 cup of GeoFlora Veg and well watered. I am tired of her getting eaten up and I am going to order some SNS... enough is enough.

Her roots were nothing to write home about... pretty pitiful actually.. the rootball didn't even hold together as I transferred her to the waiting solo cup sized hole. It has to be all of the rain and the improper watering causing all of this, but hopefully now things will become more stable for her. Let's all watch carefully for any signs of stress from transplanting... but I expect that we will see a long overdue growth spurt instead.

DSCF8187.JPG
loving her new home and she'll only get happier........ good times ahead

under the header SNS "Natural Pesticides" is where i located the 3 natural ingredients
Tobacco, Rosemary Clove. (spray bottle ) applied a few times a week is doing the trick.. have received very little damage that i can easily live with not really noticeable overall.. There are some pests that are going to munch regardless of what you do. If you can spot them in the act, you are ahead of the game and can pinpoint taking measures against them..
I agree that anything ordered from this company is going to end up being a great choice.

Veg, Day 26

Despite all of the bro scientists saying that I would have to have stress, and that this plant would have to stall... Despite all the grow sites that say that you should never transplant an Auto... Despite the Auto seed supplier websites and all of their sage advice that this has to cause stunting...

We are having a growth spurt! Praying to the sun all day, despite being eaten on, Twisty is happy. Her trunk got visibly thicker today and her color greatly improved. Beyond all of that, I can see growth on all of the secondary nodes since this morning! This, I am afraid to report to all the so called Auto experts, is the opposite of a stunting.

We are experiencing anti-slow down... the negation of stalling. This plant is blatant ignoring what is widely reported to be an obvious stressor.

hmmm...

Maybe bro science and YouTube aren't all they're cracked up to be after all?

DSCF8193.JPG
DSCF8192.JPG

Yeah, I've transplanted several autos this grow and they haven't skipped a beat. I'm doing a second transplant on a super auto this week. 1 gal , to 3 gal, no issues, to big ass pot on my deck, lol. I think just being gentle and matching the medium it's in, they seem to have no problems.

Day 27, Veg

Twisty still looks deliriously happy. She is pulling water from her new container very quickly... I would need to water tomorrow if it wasn't going to rain again tonight. We are still trying hard to see any justification to the warnings to never transplant an Auto... no stunting to be seen. Much like the mask mandates... it all seems to be based on a mistaken assumption.
DSCF8200.JPG
DSCF8200.JPG

After sitting and talking to Twisty for a while this afternoon I realized that she has been quite busy since the transplant. A large amount of new growth has taken place up top as she develops the 8th node. It is very clear to me right now that she has handled the transplant like any other cannabis plant would... with a growth spurt upon hitting the fresh soil. That is right on time because sometime in the next 2 weeks, she is going to start flowering.

:party::party::woohoo:
I may have to hide her in the shed on Wednesday morning... the solar crew is showing up to "reduce my power bill." lol I can tell already this is going to be quite a production.

Veg, Day 25

Twisty did a fairly good job of draining the water in the cup, but I transplanted her anyway. She is now in new soil, 5 gallons, topped with 1/2 cup of GeoFlora Veg and well watered. I am tired of her getting eaten up and I am going to order some SNS... enough is enough.

Her roots were nothing to write home about... pretty pitiful actually.. the rootball didn't even hold together as I transferred her to the waiting solo cup sized hole. It has to be all of the rain and the improper watering causing all of this, but hopefully now things will become more stable for her. Let's all watch carefully for any signs of stress from transplanting... but I expect that we will see a long overdue growth spurt instead.

DSCF8187.JPG

why not protect her with some chicken wires? not sure what sns stands for but with the delievry charges and wait time, i would take a quick stop at a homedepot and just get some chicken wires.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    560.2 KB · Views: 32
:party::party::woohoo: the solar crew is showing up to "reduce my power bill." lol I can tell already this is going to be quite a production.

This is what I'm waiting for, Solar installation and of course seeing your grow rooms come to life. Gonna be epic.

Yeah, I've transplanted several autos this grow and they haven't skipped a beat. I'm doing a second transplant on a super auto this week. 1 gal , to 3 gal, no issues, to big ass pot on my deck, lol. I think just being gentle and matching the medium it's in, they seem to have no problems.
Likewise - I've grown a half dozen or so auto strains over the last couple of years, and never had any issues with up-potting. The Ruderalis backbone of the autoflowering genetics confers a lot of sturdiness and durability which seems to keep them truckin' on even through a little transplant shock.

The whole "don't transplant autos" doctrine seems, perhaps, like a holdover from a few years ago before autos came into their own and there remained outstanding questions as to how best to manage them (for any sceptic out there that might still be associating autos with the mediocrity of the original Lowryder, they really have come a long way - the best and strongest Sativa I've grown is a FastBuds strain called Mexican Airlines which I would recommend to anyone. Maybe this goes without saying these days... It is definitely true, however, that this parenthetical diversion is too long...and that instead of rambling on in self-critique, a better writer would have taken the time presently allotted to said critique and reformulated this paragraph...he would also be using fewer...ellipses... ... alas).

Back to seriousness though, at least in my opinion, this sturdiness can make them a really great starting point for new growers. At the same time, the fact that they are on a timeline of their own forces the grower to attend to the plant's needs especially in veg where the foundation for flowering is formed, while ultimately the general Ruderalis-fueled resilience helps to not "punish" the noob too much for a few mistakes here and there.

why not protect her with some chicken wires? not sure what sns stands for but with the delievry charges and wait time, i would take a quick stop at a homedepot and just get some chicken wires.
The holes in those cages are too large to be effective and not sized for the plant to grow into.. Fabric stores sell mosquito netting by the yard in green or white and also sell fabric iron on seam tape. This is the perfect DIY project.

After sitting and talking to Twisty for a while this afternoon I realized that she has been quite busy since the transplant. A large amount of new growth has taken place up top as she develops the 8th node. It is very clear to me right now that she has handled the transplant like any other cannabis plant would... with a growth spurt upon hitting the fresh soil. That is right on time because sometime in the next 2 weeks, she is going to start flowering.

:party::party::woohoo:
I may have to hide her in the shed on Wednesday morning... the solar crew is showing up to "reduce my power bill." lol I can tell already this is going to be quite a production.
The circus is coming to town.:laugh: I’ve had people in and out for about 6weeks, I’m very over it.

Veg, Day 28
DSCF8212.JPG

Twisty is loving life and apparently bug free now that she is in the bigger container. SNS arrives Thursday in any case... we will be ready.
DSCF8211.JPG

Rapid growth is being seen each day as she prepares for bloom by packing on leaf mass at each preflower site. Careful examination of the new growth from the top down fails to reveal any pistils... still green leaf mass being produced.

Checking to see that all is on the level...
DSCF8203.JPG

Here is the top growth:
DSCF8207.JPG
DSCF8205.JPG

I have taken off of work today so I can supervise the solar installation. Equipment arrived early this morning... the crew is on their way. At some point this afternoon it wouldn't matter if I ran 10 LED lights or 3 old fashioned HID lights... it all costs the same! I will be my own power company!

Attachments

• DSCF8225.JPG
    DSCF8225.JPG
    1,004.9 KB · Views: 39
  • DSCF8224.JPG
    DSCF8224.JPG
    855.7 KB · Views: 38
  • DSCF8223.JPG
    DSCF8223.JPG
    877.8 KB · Views: 38
Back
Top Bottom