Emilya's Outdoor GeoFlora Organic Auto Journal, 2020, Unknown Master's Mix

Keeping the solar panels on the ground was wise. Mounting them on the roof of your house will cause major problems down the road.
It made no sense to me to install on the roof even though I don't expect to have to deal with roof maintenance for a very long time. imagine a conventional shingle roof needing to be replaced every 10 years or so.. and each time having to uninstall and reinstall the solar panels! Ground mount is the way to go if you have the real estate to do it. Not everyone has a clear southern exposure to 60' of their property though and my case it took the removal of 3 trees to make it happen. Then consider regular cleaning and maintenance of the panels, or dealing with winter snow cover. Again, ground mount made much more sense.

I wonder if it is because I am of UK London birth that the term Planning Permission comes to mind?
Better not dwell on it.....but UK residents would need the Dominic effect to come into play here.
dominique effect.jpg

Veg, Day 35

Here we are at the start of the 5th week, and still no signs of pistils. She is growing very quickly now and last night bravely stood up to a severe thunderstorm with 60 mph winds (with a 7' fence to help her). There is a chance of rain every day this week, mingled in with periods of 90+ temperatures and 185% humidity... and I think she is going to handle it better than I will.

Tree damage in the yard last night:
DSCF8257.JPG

DSCF8258.JPG
DSCF8256.JPG
DSCF8255.JPG
DSCF8259.JPG

Attachments

• DSCF8260.JPG
    DSCF8260.JPG
    365.4 KB · Views: 24
Uhh this humidity is crippling! I have a good sized plant ready to go outside but forecast says storms the next 4 days and Africa like humidity. I'm going to wait until this weather passes then I'll put her outside.
The harvesting and drying this past month has taught me to schedule better. The dehumidifier I put in The room with the buds would take them from mid 70's% in jars to under 60% in less than 12 hours!? And I figured once re-jarred they'd bounce back, nope. The damn machine sucks the soul out of my buds! lol

Twisty is really loving the sun the last several days and after surviving the recent storms, appears to have gotten her confidence to really go for it. The SNS has done its job and no new bug damage can be seen. If it doesn't rain on her today, she is probably going to need a proper watering this evening. Still no pistils can be seen.

DSCF8269.JPG
DSCF8268.JPG

Is there an advantage to Geo over Recharge other than not having to mix it with water? Or is that what we’re here for?
Geo goes a step further than Recharge in that it brings not only the specific microbes for that stage of the grow, but it also brings along the raw food that will be turned into plant food by those microbes. Recharge could only be used in a soil already fortified with minerals, while GeoFlora can be used to allow you to use any old potting soil as the base.

Veg, Day 39

More rains, but this time they spread out a bit, although I still didn't get time to mow the back yard before it got wet again. At least we got the front and sides done.

Twisty likes it out here in the jungle though, and here is shot of her doing what she does best, twisting around to get the best angle of the sun.
DSCF8277.JPG

I think that maybe I am seeing the first bit of transitioning toward bloom going on here... a few more days and we should know for sure.

DSCF8280.JPG
DSCF8278.JPG

Attachments

• DSCF8279.JPG
    DSCF8279.JPG
    641.6 KB · Views: 23
Back
Top Bottom