Emilya's Outdoor GeoFlora Organic Auto Journal, 2020, Unknown Master's Mix

With polite reference to the male apendi recently revealed.....
May we please be advised as to Emmy's initial comment upon said discovery?

If not..... then how many letters in the word!
And possibly it's derivation?

With polite reference to the male apendi recently revealed.....
May we please be advised as to Emmy's initial comment upon said discovery?

If not..... then how many letters in the word!
And possibly it's derivation?
I had strongly suspected this to be the case for about a week prior to the unveiling, due to the severe lack of pistilation going on all over the plant, so no words and no stomping around... just a sigh of acceptance when it was finally clear which way this had gone.

Veg, Day 26

Despite all of the bro scientists saying that I would have to have stress, and that this plant would have to stall... Despite all the grow sites that say that you should never transplant an Auto... Despite the Auto seed supplier websites and all of their sage advice that this has to cause stunting...

We are having a growth spurt! Praying to the sun all day, despite being eaten on, Twisty is happy. Her trunk got visibly thicker today and her color greatly improved. Beyond all of that, I can see growth on all of the secondary nodes since this morning! This, I am afraid to report to all the so called Auto experts, is the opposite of a stunting.

We are experiencing anti-slow down... the negation of stalling. This plant is blatant ignoring what is widely reported to be an obvious stressor.

hmmm...

Maybe bro science and YouTube aren't all they're cracked up to be after all?

DSCF8193.JPG
DSCF8192.JPG
I have started my first auto’s. 3 GG‘s.
I only have a few photoperiod grows under my belt.
But , I have been starting seeds and growing many types of plants for many years.
Literally hundreds and hundreds.
I have NEVER had a bad issue with multiple up pots of healthy plants.
Only good results w/ very obvious Immediate growth spurt .
Never witnessed any kind of “ shock “ ?
I am going to try 2 up pots on these 3 plants , ending up in 5 gal fabric pots.
We shall see.

I have started my first auto’s. 3 GG‘s.
I only have a few photoperiod grows under my belt.
But , I have been starting seeds and growing many types of plants for many years.
Literally hundreds and hundreds.
I have NEVER had a bad issue with multiple up pots of healthy plants.
Only good results w/ very obvious Immediate growth spurt .
Never witnessed any kind of “ shock “ ?
I am going to try 2 up pots on these 3 plants , ending up in 5 gal fabric pots.
We shall see.
Good luck, but I don't think you need it. A plant is a plant, is a plant... Find me one that doesn't like to be uppotted... now that would be news!

Good luck, but I don't think you need it. A plant is a plant, is a plant... Find me one that doesn't like to be uppotted... now that would be news!
Day #20
Yesterday , after a week in 2cd pot ,I prepped each plant differently.
For a Quad on one. Topped and cut nodes 1 & 2 . Wendy.
Topped another. Ruth.
The third I will do LST per @InTheShed
Today I up potted , to final 5 gal pot .
Will give them 2 days to adjust and start training.
The rootballs were all white and have started covering the bottom and sides.
After only a week in the second pot.
During this week they have doubled in size with a strong and healthy root system.
5D40B05B-E23B-44B1-A1C4-1B573AC440AF.png
4672125E-FCF2-4A26-90C0-E68F6128F341.png
01F485A5-C327-4416-913F-713E1958DEFB.png
58F9D64B-B6B2-4029-9699-5C11C485A042.png
25AF8A0B-98FE-4BE4-A277-E34B1C3BC09D.png
02507E55-7F1D-4317-8BA2-6871EABEB205.png
9C0693B1-7988-47CB-9A00-D73BBE0B78E2.png

A plant is a plant , is a plant.
:passitleft:

Do you ever transplant more than one time with success ?
sorry SM , yes , once or twice the 3 im doing now have been but within a couple of weeks , a plant is just a plant yes correct , an auto is not just a plant , its a plant that had been modified so you have to feed to compensate this ,an auto will thrive if fed bloom nutes with a very low (N ) from day dot , ( n) takes up their energy and they need all the energy they get as they flower completely different , you want to add the pk for stronger roots and bigger fruits , you also want a lower humidity in veg with autos ( not too low ) this is because they cant use up calcium , if they cant get calcium it will lock up (K) than that messes with Mag , so give them what they want at the right time , ( n) slows down roots and flowers , the two things you want to get into an auto at the start , ive went from stringy branches to thick straight branches and they are flowering faster as i don't add much (N ) to autos , ( hope this helps ) Emilya i hope you don't mind me replying , if you like i can ask to remove my reply to S.M :):peace:

thank you hope your well , , between your watering method im using now and how i zoom in watching these autos and how they feed , im slowly cracking the auto code :cheesygrinsmiley: each soil mix I've took ingredients out completely , and i am getting better results, its strange
Ive started another soil ,well soilless with less built in again , but ill feed my own nutrients i make in the summer , all part of the fun and games , i could happily get lost in a field of cannabis :laugh:

:green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom