Euphoria Unchained

My widows gave me similar results 1.5 per plant. But the quality of product made up for the lack in yield. I think I'm doing a little better now with my Swiss Cheese Auto, time will tell almost harvest time.

Yeah man, you enjoy what you got and not worry about what you could have had. Bon apetit! :thumb: :Namaste: :love:

Solid work amigo. Autos seem to be sketchy on the bulk side which holds me back from doing a full grow with them yet.

I have some auto seeds so I may try putting a few of them on the outside edges of a regular grow. Harvest autos at the flip then the rest later. Any thoughts on that?

Nice looking buds though so I'm sure you will have some good smoke.

Peace, Hyena

Solid work amigo. Autos seem to be sketchy on the bulk side which holds me back from doing a full grow with them yet.

I have some auto seeds so I may try putting a few of them on the outside edges of a regular grow. Harvest autos at the flip then the rest later. Any thoughts on that?

Nice looking buds though so I'm sure you will have some good smoke.

Peace, Hyena

These plants are not autos if that what you are thinking. Just too many plants in the tent. I guess they feel each other and restrict their growth...

If you put autos and regs in the same tent and you want to harvest the autos before you flip, you would have to veg for 8.5 weeks (if they are 60 day finishers. Some are 70....). Either start the autos a couple weeks earlier or flip to 12/12 and let the autos finish off a couple weeks on that schedule. It won't hurt them.

Laughing Buddha harvested yesterday, Arjan's Haze #3 today. The haze filled in a bit.

Strawberry maybe tomorrow.

Kali and Utopia Sunday or so...

I think I have a drug test coming up at work. Not sure if I will be able to try these guys out any time soon...

I believe I smoked an early Laughing Buddha sample a couple days ago. Crazy energy headrush, but dropped and felt sleepy after...

Thanks everyone for the support!

Not very good pics, I'll get some good ones once it dries.
Buddha then Haze
DSCN4033_2_.JPG
DSCN4035_2_.JPG

What a consuming last few weeks. Well, everyone is finished and mostly dry.

Blue Cindy = 27g

This herb literally smells like old socks. Korean duenjan jiggae to be exact. Some of the other jars have a faint smell like this, but man, this one stinks. I gotta learn how to cure right. Just didn't have the time lately...

bc217.JPG
bc48.JPG

Arjans Strawberry Haze = 20g

Still smells like strawberries! A little dark, and still a tiny bit wet. Really needed another week in veg...

sbh2.JPG

sbh.JPG

Utopia Haze = 53g

Smells like dark chocolate and some other indian spice! Real nice! Thicker buds, like from an indica. Nice plant. Had a little white fuzz I pulled off. Had some bright white bud tips, but I don't think they were mold. Just didn't have the time to burp often enough...
uh1.JPG

Laughing Buddha = 27g

lb13.JPG

Kali Mist = 62g

The big mama! Really small, I don't want to say stringy, but thin and light buds. Interested in the effects of this one...

km3.JPG

Well, thanks for coming along for the ride! I can't remember how much I had from the other 2 plants..... Or even their strains at this point. Gee, feels like long time ago... I guess an average of 1.5 oz per plant, so 7 x 1.5 = 10.5oz. Could have gotten that from 1 big hybrid.

Hope these sativa doms get me high! I'll let everyone know which ones do the trick!

Thanks for staying on board.

One is going dark for the off season.

Hey nice work mate. Ten ounces of dank buddage ain't all bad. A lot of that looks really good.

You will like that Arjan's. Great head high. You can smoke a joint of it and write a book in one sitting. :joint:

Peace, Hyena

I have had a chance to smoke a couple. Sadly, that means no new job. Se la vi.

I am now 100% convinced that in the 90's and 2000's in northeast America, the market was almost completely sativa.

Probably still is today.

I'm high in Kali Mist right now. Tried Utopia last night. Heart racing up high at first. Eventually becomes calm and tired, though. Perhaps at that point I should just smoke more! As a kid I always just thought I was tired, I didn't know that was the weed... Never heard of a sativa or an indica either.

Mentally I feel unable to think well. Slow and unfocused. This is really hard to type...

It's my guess that indicas became more popular as pain relief for people after the 90s, when it became legal... When I buy seeds or look at what other people are growing, I feel I am seeing almost all indicas and indica dominant hybrids. That led me to believe that was what almost everyone smokes and had always smoked.

Well, ya live and ya learn.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom