Serious Seeds Serious 6

I'm no expert for sure but I don't think I'd go much smaller as they aren't root bound in my opinion, but it is fairly filled out. Also I hear some sativa plants and I know Thai plants like having large root structures.

Sorry I'm also not as limited on space and that's more critical for you so in reality I'm not the one that should answer.

If you have the space, it's better to be a little large than too small for pot size. You never know when you'll get a plant that goes crazy with the roots. Then you're root bound and need a transplant.

I got 22 grams again -_- I need a way to increase yield! smell and taste are kind of like chemdawg, a very strong candy like flavor, it's really nice. they are dry and break down nicely into a grinder. can I just keep them in a wooden draw? itll act like a humidor, right?

IMG_20131107_232645514.jpg
IMG_20131107_232711431.jpg
IMG_20131107_232730294.jpg
IMG_20131107_232747978.jpg
IMG_20131107_234055394.jpg

Was at victor von dooms micro journal and they were discussing fim tech. as to added weight in small space. I wouldn't leave in drawer it'll become way to dry.

Not to mention your buds will taste piney, or cedarish etc. unless you can find a wood with a complementary aroma to your buds, putting them in a drawer probably isn't the best idea. Also, a you subbed to Light Addict's Flux Journal? If not, get on that. I really think this flux technique will be a game changer for all indoor growing, especially micro. I do not know if any strain can be grown for short single cola buds, but if so, flux will give you many that start literally about an inch or 2 above your medium. That's an impressive accomplishment if you ask me. Going the flux route does increase veg time substantially, but I am under the impression that the only grow style that this would clash with is SOG. Imagine having a small plant that produces a micro SOG single cola branches. kinda like the Jewish candle stick (menorah), only doubled. I bet that'll get your weight up, even double it or better.

It may be a coincidence but I got the same yield from plants there were: left untouched, supercropped/lstd, and topped and lstd.

B. I don't understand your glass jar issues. Wouldn't you much rather have the buds stick to each other where the transfer of broken trichs is from bud to another bud, instead of to a plastic or paper bag? Also in the glass any small bits of Lovelyness from your flowers can be saved, scraped out at a later date and used. It is almost impossible to retrieve residue from baggies. plus with glass there is so much less damage and breakage.
I have used everything up to a very expensive humidor and by far the cheapest, easiest, best method I have found for storage is glass jars.

Congrats on your harvest.

home and about to smoke some of this wonderful stuff. I pulled out a nug while putting them in a container to cure, a week after harvest. they are nice, the inside is just barley dry according to the grinder. stays lit, super fucking smooth no jokes I still taste a little plant material but otherwise pure chemd kick in the head with no fertilizer taste.

you would the the yield would go up from keep them under and closer to the lights? maybe there are so many other factors, but im serious, im yielded a steady 22 grams which is not cool. maybe if I feed good and lose no leaves. gonna try. cant count on any weight from the acid, if I even decide to smoke it -_-

I did like the topped and properly lstd plant. I thought it kept it closer to the lights, and its stem was chilling. the supercropped one was not cool lol. flux looks good, but I don't have any veg time and I think they would touch the lights in my current box.

I mean I have 2 snow white and 1 acid, I gotta do something with them. what happens if I cup a top off during the stretch?

half gram of some fire
1383946104905.jpg

If that's fire, then call me gasoline!! Those nugs look tasty. I agree with your assessment of Flux, b/c you do need a little bit of height to work with, but really you could tailor it to your situation like any other technique, but with all the added veg time it might not be worth your while.

About to roll me up a joint. This stuff is great. It's already really smooth and tasty. I like what biobizz's nutrients did for these flowers.

I went trich scouting and I couldn't find many ambers at all.

Anyone wanna join?

I'm gonna have this journal moved to the completed section. Good day all!

The smell and flavor go hand and hand. A mildly spicy, heavily sweet smell and taste, which reminds me of nirvanas el dorado aka chemdawg.

IMG_20131110_134602874.jpg

:goodjob::nicethread::thanks: I've enjoyed the ride B. Again; Congrats & let me know when you start your next journal so I can get subbed early.
:peacetwo:

^^^Me too!!

Back
Top Bottom