Serious Seeds Serious 6

Congratulations on a fine looking grow

my opinion is if you wait till the stem snaps itll be too dry itll get there during curing
when you dry the ouside dries alot faster than the inside its why you jar it for curing
it allows the moisture inside to work its way back out and if you let it dry too much you wont have enough moisture inside to
soften up the outside leaving it crispy and crumbly
but once in a jar its still not over if you put it in on the dry side it usually isn't too much of a problem and you can add things to help moisten it if it too wet you gotta keep an eye on it and make sure you let it breathe taking it out of the jar for a couple minutes helps
put it back in and check later
you can get to a point where you know how long itll take to dry and when to stick it in jars
everywhere is different because of temp/humidity differences
once you figure it out itll all be close to the same timing and youll also be able to tell when you check if it is time to jar

When I leave my plants dry until the stems snap... Humidity in the jar will be around 55% which is too low to get a cure but good for storage.

About to roll me up a joint. This stuff is great. It's already really smooth and tasty. I like what biobizz's nutrients did for these flowers.

I went trich scouting and I couldn't find many ambers at all.

Anyone wanna join?

I'm gonna have this journal moved to the completed section. Good day all!

The smell and flavor go hand and hand. A mildly spicy, heavily sweet smell and taste, which reminds me of nirvanas el dorado aka chemdawg.

IMG_20131110_134602874.jpg

Nice job! :)

When I leave my plants dry until the stems snap... Humidity in the jar will be around 55% which is too low to get a cure but good for storage.

good info.

again, thanks so much guys! about to roll one right now :love:

feeling lit, feeling light. this bud is really kind, I give it a 7/10. if I haven't had so much of it in the past, I would have probably said 8/10

really nice high when harvested earlyish, but its still greasy and kicks you in the head.. fucking chemd. flavor is great, a spicy tickle your tongue, and then there's this fruit pureness flavor, kinda like how vitamin c would smell (if a vitamin smells like something?) just like the blackout kush

the acid/diesel has that added skunk which is awesome

its really still dark green of a bud when grinded, and I need to make it light green by harvest. I know chemd grows like dark like that, but I wanna flush it better next batch :)

thanks guys! here's what we're working with after a cure. i'm using a tupperware container to cure the buds :thumb:

IMG_20131116_142438772.jpg
IMG_20131116_142406038.jpg
IMG_20131116_142446492.jpg

feeling lit, feeling light. this bud is really kind, I give it a 7/10. if I haven't had so much of it in the past, I would have probably said 8/10

really nice high when harvested earlyish, but its still greasy and kicks you in the head.. fucking chemd. flavor is great, a spicy tickle your tongue, and then there's this fruit pureness flavor, kinda like how vitamin c would smell (if a vitamin smells like something?) just like the blackout kush

the acid/diesel has that added skunk which is awesome

its really still dark green of a bud when grinded, and I need to make it light green by harvest. I know chemd grows like dark like that, but I wanna flush it better next batch :)

I like how you can describe things :)

I'm not sure why the good people at 420 haven't moved this journal to completed yet, but here's what I got left of the buds. The smell is still of the super sweet chemdawg, and the one plant still has a very mild cheesy smell to it that is hidden under the loud chemd smell. I've never had the same strain smell even mildly different, so this is a first.

IMG_20131124_143045732_HDR.jpg
IMG_20131124_143012120.jpg

:bravo:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us! :high-five:
Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post if you have a smoke report!

I’m moving this to completed journals now. Looking forward to seeing your new Journals in Progress:popcorn:

It would be wonderful if you stop by my favorite thread and post a picture of those beautiful buds - Creme De La Creme Cannabis Photos

Hope all is well in your world.:Namaste:
:420:

Back
Top Bottom