Serious Seeds Serious 6

The ladies don't look much different, so I didn't take pictures.

Both plants were dry, so I ran 32 oz of tap water through each of them.

There is now a total of 128 watts in my grow area.

IMG_20131026_011608475.jpg

10 weeks 5 days old. the tall one is back to not drinking much again. they are staring to loose nutrients, so that's a good sign. I need to keeping flushing, I think they're going to be done sooner than expected.

IMG_20131028_244121124_HDR.jpg
IMG_20131028_243949567.jpg
IMG_20131028_244015778.jpg
IMG_20131028_243733141.jpg
IMG_20131028_243754802.jpg

I flushed the topped plant with 32 oz of filtered water tonight.

The other plant is still too wet to flush again. I don't get why she's not drinking at the same rate as the other plant?

I saw pistils august 31st, so these plants are 8 weeks and 3 days in bloom. ill check the trichs tomorrow. I would like them to loose more green before theyre ready, but these plants are quick!

hey, serious seeds. no sign of nanners or seeds on either plants. gonna send them an email to checkout the new photos im gonna put up soon.

think its time to step up to bigger pots so you can get a little better yield for your efforts
maybe 3 gallon pots? maybe2?
whats it in now? a quart container?
just curious man I mean you put in a lot of effort for a small yield granted yes space is limited
but maybe a bit bigger pot and train it out like a scrog without the net so you can take up space sideways instead of up?
just a thought I see the effort you put into it and see you talking about yield so I just thought id chime in
Happy Tokerday :thumb:

think its time to step up to bigger pots so you can get a little better yield for your efforts
maybe 3 gallon pots? maybe2?
whats it in now? a quart container?
just curious man I mean you put in a lot of effort for a small yield granted yes space is limited
but maybe a bit bigger pot and train it out like a scrog without the net so you can take up space sideways instead of up?
just a thought I see the effort you put into it and see you talking about yield so I just thought id chime in
Happy Tokerday :thumb:

Flux'em All!

there is no need for me to use bigger pots because my last set of plants were not rootbound at all. I'll continue to train my plants to keep them under the lights. maybe ill try the flux technique on my new batch: Snow White & More

8 weeks and 3 days in bloom. you can see them losing nutrients from the flushings.

IMG_20131029_125410771.jpg
IMG_20131029_125426889.jpg
IMG_20131029_125247311.jpg
IMG_20131029_125255969.jpg

b.real, I really think Flux will become a big success for that large main cola style of growing. I doubt it would replace SOG growing b/c of the extra veg time to produce the same result, but other grow styles may also conform to stay within local laws. I plan to grow mine out the same as LA and finish them like what you have pictured above here, except there will be a dozen or so to one set of roots.

Great Photo Shoot B.

Great Photo Shoot B.

thanks bro :) here are some more photos for the hell of it. i'm going to check the trichs soon, probably tomorrow when I flush again.

you can see the topped plant continuing to loose nutrients. eventually shell loose enough and start to turn yellow and purple. I don't know if im going to reach the flushing point I want before harvest, especially with the "hurt" plant, so next time I may start flushing even sooner.

question. why do my 18 watt 6k cfls look brighter than my 26 watt 3k cfls? am I being tricked?

IMG_20131029_232512268.jpg
IMG_20131029_232518190.jpg

I also use CFLs and noticed that my 2700k's appear to be dimmer than the 6500k bulbs. The 2700k is 23 watt and the 6500k is only 20 watt, but the 6500 still appears to put out a lot more light. Perhaps it is a spectral thing and our eyes can't see certain forms of light.

Let my correct myself. My 18 watt 6400k bulbs look brighter than my 23 watt 2700k bulbs, yet the 23 watt ones claim more lumens (aka brightness) Anyone know the deal? Are these bulbs playing tricks on skybound and I?

Stealthgrow, it was supposed to be an animated gif. It's so much better animated! Glad it got you reminiscing :)

Oh and mono, I see you :high-five:

Looks great b. I wondered the same thing about hydro plants, and why theydon't wilt from "over watering" i think it has to do with the airstones oxygenation of the water. Maybe when you over water soil the roots are basically drowning from no air, and poof, wilt. Just a theory, ihaven't read anything on it. Yer buds look good man.

Looks great b. I wondered the same thing about hydro plants, and why theydon't wilt from "over watering" i think it has to do with the airstones oxygenation of the water. Maybe when you over water soil the roots are basically drowning from no air, and poof, wilt. Just a theory, ihaven't read anything on it. Yer buds look good man.

Maybe an airstone can be used on the bottom of pots for soil grows?

Back
Top Bottom