Serious Seeds Serious 6

thanks man. ill keep asking around because I don't want to ruin my parents radon fan. I think the radon fan was a scam, but at least we know it works. it serves its purpose by extracting the smell of the cannabis out the top of my house LOL :high-five:

These plants are really stacking the pistils on. One of them is losing so much nitrogen after switching back to the biobizz regime. I'm going to try and make a strong biobizz mix tonight when I water. I really don't want to add more synthetics to the soil being that im 3-4 weeks away from harvest.

Im going to start flushing 2 weeks prior to harvest.

I had to figure out what you meant by radon fan :)I dont think that a little fan in your grow space will disrupt the radon removal or effect the radon fan. Your buds are looking sweet:high-five:

alright guys, thanks so much for the great suggestion! ill keep the fan running.

I have a feeling that these flower are going to be completely covered in pistils.

I need my fish fertilizer but I cant see buying more fertilizer when I already have so much.

new grow here! Snow White & More

anyone know what deficiencies ive got going on? I fed them pretty heavily tonight. I did a teaspoon of biobizz to 56 oz of water, or 5 ml to ~1.5 liters of water. I don't get why these little plants want so much food.

the instructions suggest 2-5 ml per liter

IMG_20131017_012537546_HDR.jpg
IMG_20131017_012720455_HDR.jpg
IMG_20131017_012756236_HDR.jpg

Could it be a lockout from too much of one element?

They look good to me. The yellowing, especially at the bottom, is a good sign. She's using up the fan leaves' energy right before she pushes her energy for the flower production.
Leave the yellows alone & let em drop. Pull the ones w/ brown. She looks about 2 weeks or so til harvest?

I don't think its a lockout because I've had trouble keeping them "full" with the biobizz products. Then again, I haven't been mixing it correctly, I've just been winging it.

They are 6 weeks in bloom and I like to go to 10 weeks. At least 3 weeks left, I've got to get some more nutrients in them.

But yeah cajuncelt, 2 weeks left until the suggested 8 weeks of bloom.

Water down your urine, mix that with some molasses lol its what I used once when I ran out of nutes! He he, not everyones cup of tea.
That's bullcrap, you can't be serious. I have to ask because you never know.

he's not lying, it works. I may add it to the biobizz mix next time I water lol

But that wouldn't be an exact science as the make-up in your piss would be different every time.

Ill, you're smoking pee! Jk, but seriously, you're smoking urine.

I'd smoke #2 if it did the job.:laughtwo: :laughtwo: By the way; If horse & cow #2 is good fertilizer, well you know where I'm going with this...:thedoubletake: It would be free of cost.

I'd smoke #2 if it did the job.:laughtwo: :laughtwo: By the way; If horse & cow #2 is good fertilizer, well you know where I'm going with this...:thedoubletake: It would be free of cost.

exactly. they say urine is fine to use as long as you don't have a kidney or urinary tract infection. its probably a lot cleaner than a lot of the products on the market.

id rather smoke urea from my body than "other" urea o_O

Urea-formaldehyde

"Urea-formaldehyde, also known as urea-methanal, named so for its common synthesis pathway and overall structure,[1] is a non-transparent thermosetting resin or plastic, made from urea and formaldehyde heated in the presence of a mild base such as ammonia or pyridine. These resins are used in adhesives, finishes, MDF, and molded objects.

Urea formaldehyde is also used in agriculture as a controlled release source of nitrogen fertilizer. Urea formaldehyde’s rate of decomposition into CO2 and NH
3 is determined by the action of microbes found naturally in most soils. The activity of these microbes, and, therefore, the rate of nitrogen release, is temperature dependent. The optimum temperature for microbe activity is approximately 70-90 °F (approx 20-30°C). More than 90% of world production of urea is destined for use as a nitrogen-release fertilizer.

Urea has the highest nitrogen content of all solid nitrogenous fertilizers in common use. Therefore, it has the lowest transportation costs per unit of nitrogen nutrient. The standard crop-nutrient rating (NPK rating) of urea is 46-0-0.[11]"

Urine

"Urine contains large quantities of nitrogen (mostly as urea), as well as significant quantities of dissolved phosphates and potassium, the main macronutrients required by plants, with urine having plant macronutrient percentages (i.e. NPK) of approximately 11-1-2 by one study[20] or 15-1-2 by another report,[21] illustrating that exact composition varies with diet. Undiluted, it can chemically burn the roots of some plants, but it can be used safely as a source of complementary nitrogen in carbon-rich compost.[22]

When diluted with water (at a 1:5 ratio for container-grown annual crops with fresh growing medium each season,[23] or a 1:8 ratio for more general use[22]), it can be applied directly to soil as a fertilizer. The fertilization effect of urine has been found to be comparable to that of commercial fertilizers with an equivalent NPK rating.[24] Urine contains most (94% according to Wolgast[20]) of the NPK nutrients excreted by the human body. Conversely, concentrations of heavy metals such as lead, mercury, and cadmium, commonly found in solid human waste, are much lower in urine (though not low enough to qualify for use in organic agriculture under current EU rules).[25] The more general limitations to using urine as fertilizer then depend mainly on the potential for buildup of excess nitrogen (due to the high ratio of that macronutrient),[23] and inorganic salts such as sodium chloride, which are also part of the wastes excreted by the renal system. The degree to which these factors impact the effectiveness depends on the term of use, salinity tolerance of the plant, soil composition, addition of other fertilizing compounds, and quantity of rainfall or other irrigation."

the tall one drank all its food already.. they've never drank this fast. I hit em both again with a heavy feeding. as you can see the tall one is clawing and its yellowing, it just doesn't make sense to me.

the topped one is not drinking as fast, yet it looks better. im so confused.

im glad I got that fan in there now. thanks guys

IMG_20131017_235236635.jpg
IMG_20131017_235301923.jpg

IMG_20131017_235505785.jpg
IMG_20131017_235542193.jpg

thanks man! got some new nutes today! gonna try em out, then email the company to see if its really omri or not.. there is dispute about Alaska fish fertilizer being organic cause some bottles say "not for use on organic crops" but it was so much cheaper than maxicrop fish fertilizer or neptunes fish fertilizer. made by lilly millers :thumb:

IMG_20131019_195712725.jpg

What are your tricombs looking like? Could it be maybe that your plant is trying to tell you its time to finish her up? I know she's just shy of 7 weeks in flower but...
Your leaves are using up all their N and yellowing themselves because they are nearing the end of their life cycle. Might be time for your 10-14 day flush. IMO
Aside from the leaves that bud looks Beautiful. Great job!! ;)

Back
Top Bottom