Euphoria Unchained

Laughing Buddha is amazing! Starting to see some serrated leaves... All 2 nanometers of them. She just might pull through.

DSCN37802.JPG

Serious 6 is still my lead lady, but Blue Cindy is pulling in fast. Kali Mist is a little behind... Arjan's Haze has finally started growing its serrated at speed.

Serious 6, Kali Mist, Arjan
DSCN37822.JPG

Blue Cindy, Utopia Haze, Laughing Buddha, and Strawberry Haze

DSCN37811.JPG

Strawberry started to show, but when I watered her, some of the dirt covered her back up. Tomorrow should be her day to rise.

As you can see, I cut off the top part of the red solo cups in the seedlings where the leaves were close to touching the edge of the cup.

This was my first time using solo cups. I am really happy with them. They make it easy to provide moisture for seedlings when covered in plastic, and provide good wind protection for the first week. Also, the base is a perfect amount of soil. More that a little peat pot, but less than a standard small pot.

I will probably up pot to 1gal next week.

Waiting on all the ladies to sprout before I start counting days..

The new strawberry haze is a bit deformed and odd colored. Strange because she came right up out if the soil in about 2.5 days, a very usual sprout... The C leaves are huge and thick, but she is growing sideways and there is some serious white / yellow in the leaves..... She may correct herself by tomorrow.

Blue Cindy is standing straight and tall. She was falling over a bit yesterday. Leaning anyways.

Serious 6 is still my ace, with Kali Mist also looking so fine.

Arjan's haze is still pretty tiny. Ultra haze is coming up to speed.

Laughing Buddha has nanogrowth, so I can't complain. She is a fighter!

Just 1 pic today...

DSCN37863.JPG

The new strawberry haze is a bit deformed and odd colored. Strange because she came right up out if the soil in about 2.5 days, a very usual sprout... The C leaves are huge and thick, but she is growing sideways and there is some serious white / yellow in the leaves..... She may correct herself by tomorrow.

Blue Cindy is standing straight and tall. She was falling over a bit yesterday. Leaning anyways.

Serious 6 is still my ace, with Kali Mist also looking so fine.

Arjan's haze is still pretty tiny. Ultra haze is coming up to speed.

Laughing Buddha has nanogrowth, so I can't complain. She is a fighter!

Just 1 pic today...

DSCN37863.JPG

They all look great. Congratulations! :Namaste:

I should probably start counting days. Guess I'll call it day 1 for the strawberry haze and laughing Buddha, 1 week for the others.

The deterred growth could be a blessing in disguise (disguised by the Buddha???) because the plant is still maturing, even though it is not growing. I would be happy with small amounts of each plant and may end out double topping (each topping stalls the plant for a week, but allows it to mature). Looks like I will have 8 full grown ladies (including chemdog) in about 5 weeks. I have never hands more than 3 at a time, and they usually fill my whole tent...

We have some group shots. The first individuals are serious 6 and kali mist, then arjan's haze, blue cindy, utopia haze, strawberry haze, and lil' laughing Buddha last. I cant tell it 2 serrateds are coming out or if it somehow remade one of the original C leaves...

DSCN37903.JPG
DSCN37942.JPG
DSCN37913.JPG
DSCN37922.JPG
DSCN3793.JPG
DSCN37952.JPG
DSCN37962.JPG
DSCN37972.JPG
DSCN37981.JPG
DSCN37991.JPG

Hope you don't mind me tagging along for the ride.

Looks like a great start ..

Cheers Webby✌️

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Glad to have everyone on board.

5 plants uppotted.

Strawberry lookin like a bowtie... dark and thick! maybe just because it was a large seed. Since it was a single, I don't know If it was an anomaly or if all seeds of that strain were big.

Laughing Buddha making some gains. She just needs to get to the point where she can produce her own food.

DSCN38244.JPG
DSCN38254.JPG

The more the merrier! I think I even saw Snoop Dogg...

Serious 6 is still the biggie.
Strawberry making some gains.
Laughing Buddha has 1 leaf growing with another tiny one. As long as I can get a taste from her, that's all I need...

DSCN38272.JPG
DSCN38262.JPG
DSCN38281.JPG
DSCN38291.JPG

My 1st attempt at tincture: Vodka and a half ounce of trim (non-heated) in a mason jar... I need to filter and try it...

DSCN38312.JPG

In Transition...

Lighting looks good, but it is way too high... I need to invest in some yoyos, or a table...

I kicked out autochemdog, but now I want her back in with the UFO.... maybe this weekend.

Top left: Serious 6
Bottom Left: Blue Cindy
Center: Arjan's Haze
Top Right: Kali Mist
Bottom Right: Utopia Haze
In the back: Strawberry Haze and baby Laughing Buddha staying in the game.

DSCN38602.JPG
DSCN38563.JPG
DSCN38571.JPG
DSCN38581.JPG

So much light! I like that! I use chain to move lights. The girls will love all this light. Keep it up man! :thumb: :Namaste:

A couple lights have been lowered. Things are heating up. Getting into the lower 80s. OK for veg, will need AC by flower time.

I'll probably top the bigger plants this weekend. Smaller ones shortly after. I will be toping the 7th set of leaves. A little behind, but I am glad many of them are in the final pots already.

DSCN38611.JPG
DSCN38622.JPG
DSCN38631.JPG
DSCN38642.JPG
DSCN38651.JPG
DSCN38661.JPG
DSCN38671.JPG
DSCN38682.JPG
DSCN38693.JPG
DSCN3870.JPG

All the lights have been lowered and the ufo and Auto Chemdog are all in there, too.

Lights are .5 m to .75m away from the plants (20 - 30")

I just wanted to show laughing Buddha

DSCN3874_2_.JPG
DSCN38752.JPG

She is still in a 1 gal, but looking like a normal, healthy plant!

And Strawberry Haze, who had nothing wrong with her. She was just started a week later than all the others.

DSCN3877.JPG
DSCN3878_2_.JPG

Those plants are still easy to move!

I am using a new mix in the 7 gal felt pots. Pearlite, brown rice hulls, hydro tons, and some Black Gold soil, maybe 7% of each.

Still using mostly Vermifire Soil as the base. I am happy with how fast they are drying out already!

Topping the biggest gals in a couple days...

DSCN38793.JPG
DSCN38802.JPG
DSCN38813.JPG

I removed one small LED. Once everyone is in a 7 gal, I will add the small one, and consider buying just 1 more light...

A BIG shout out to everyone checking out the grow before flower! Respect. :smokin: and best wishes to all your gardens.

Back
Top Bottom