Exceptionally High Feco Yeilds: Straw Hat Notes

I like any of them. Stanks and mine (the rev's) work great. Coots is arguably the most famous soil guy in cannabis for LOS soil. Being able to re amend soil to make new and even better is rewarding to me. I don't know that it grows them any better or worse than any other way. I find it easiest to manage, in my head anyway.

I like any of them. Stanks and mine (the rev's) work great. Coots is arguably the most famous soil guy in cannabis for LOS soil. Being able to re amend soil to make new and even better is rewarding to me. I don't know that it grows them any better or worse than any other way. I find it easiest to manage, in my head anyway.

Ahoy there!
Let me tell you this about a whirlpool bath in the basement and a side door leading to fresh cool air. Real hot and long whirlpool fighting back pain halfway up stairs is side door I use to go out and cool off. Passed out while opening door. Concussed for a good ten days while trying to hide the symptoms from doctor calling wife.
Maybe knocked some sense into me. :hookah:

Ahoy there!
Let me tell you this about a whirlpool bath in the basement and a side door leading to fresh cool air. Real hot and long whirlpool fighting back pain halfway up stairs is side door I use to go out and cool off. Passed out while opening door. Concussed for a good ten days while trying to hide the symptoms from doctor calling wife.
Well heck Maritimer, I hope you're recovered and it didn't do any lasting damage!

Ahoy there!
Maritimer, good to see you! Sounds like quite the bit of unpleasantness to say the least.

Concussions are nasty business, ive had my share of them. Take care of yourself, and when your memory seems a bit foggier for a bit, don't worry you're not loosing your marbles! :laughtwo: :bong:

Hope the pain has calmed a bit my friend.

I was just thinking about you earlier today and last night! Can't knock much sense into a head already full of the most amazing nonsense; so I think we will all be able to say we are happy the concussions haven't changed you or your humor one bit! You must have just had your nightly toke, too!

Listen folks!
Zombie
by
Bad Wolves

So very sad. :peace:

Ahoy!
How does this sound?

Retired Aircraft Maintenance Controller available for immediate relocation and duty in effort to support the fleet of aircraft defending the Ukrainian people. Experienced in all phases of aircraft maintenance and operations, I can develop and coordinate strategy for irregular operations including remote maintenance planning and aircraft recovery.

Handicapped Veteran of the USMC, I require cannabis concentrate for medicinal purposes that I will provide and must be afforded immunity from prosecutions.
Yours Truly
Maritimer

Mrs Maritimer is pissed.

It's hard to sit back and watch isn't it?

Mrs. Rex and I had a talk about opening our doors for a family. So many unknowns.

If I was single and in better shape, I'd be over there.

It's hard to sit back and watch isn't it?

Mrs. Rex and I had a talk about opening our doors for a family. So many unknowns.

If I was single and in better shape,
You and your wife have given me a great idea. Lots of ways to help.
You are a true gem my friend. :love:

'KrakowAIRC@state.gov'

The world's definitely bumped on it's axis with all the crap that is taken over, I don't think it was from your fall Maritimer, but I sure hope you're soon back to being functionally recovered if not fully recovered! Look after yourself, we don't want a flash in the pan! haha.

Cookin with gas Cap'n!
BTW my brother, we affectionately call the Stankberry X Blue Dream "Otter's Dream" and it has been at the front line in several battles with pain. It is beyond my capability to preserve this strain and I mistakenly believed I had more when I germinated the present crew, so it looks like this harvest will be especially sought after by my sick folks. If you have more you really should consider providing a full time breeder a shot at the strain survival.

They are really that good. :love:

BTW my brother, we affectionately call the Stankberry X Blue Dream "Otter's Dream" and it has been at the front line in several battles with pain. It is beyond my capability to preserve this strain and I mistakenly believed I had more when I germinated the present crew, so it looks like this harvest will be especially sought after by my sick folks. If you have more you really should consider providing a full time breeder a shot at the strain survival.

They are really that good. :love:
Do you have any fellow marines in MA? We shouldn't continue with any details here. You have my #. We both agree here, it's part of everyday living to have some otters dream to start with.

Ahoy Shedski

I was gonna post to your thread understanding you and your audience might challenge my positions.

The conversation about trichome color and post drought harvesting needs to be revisited. Something is missing. I will provoke your thinking by telling you there is a good chance we are all wrong. Amber this, milky that. It’s all bullshit. Maybe not all bullshit, just mostly bullshit. Just like well intentioned, but foolhardy practice of intentional defoliation. More bullshit. Got to run but I will be back.

Put on your thinking caps if you're up to the task, then go ahead and call me out. No hate mail please. :love:

Back
Top Bottom