Fast Buds Fun Time Wiv Ya GanjaGrandaddy: L.O.S. V Coco Shootout

Thanks farside. did concern me as adding the calmag and silica too. dont want to over do them with too much at this point.

On another scale , I knew the boob job and MC joke could not go unpunished !. I told mrs GG we needed to spice things up I the bedroom a bit with some role play and sexy clothing. I was stoked when she jumped at the idea and hit the internet quicker than she did to order the MC !!!!!
Package arrived today and I am not a happy bunny !!!!
20191122_132136.jpg
A woman scorned !!!!!!!!

Next time she wants to get a motel room, tell her there's no room at the inn and she's gonna have to sleep in the barn.

Next time she wants to get a motel room, tell her there's no room at the inn and she's gonna have to sleep in the barn.
hahaha if you knew where we lived you would see the upgrade that would be. Nothing worse than a bacon butty in the morning when the pigs look over from their corner all forlorn!!!.

Day 27 from planting and all is going well with the mc so far.
I am using 11g Mc/10L water with 10ml calmag and silicon. I am seeing a definite colouring up on these pale girls and suspect it will be sorted soon enough. I do like this new food . It mixes up so well too. I have been adding the Neutralize to the water before using it to give the bennies a chance too. I am happy with the LOS ladies and they are looking a little better than their coco counterparts.
I topped a few more now so can begin to stake them.out a little but I dont know if they have stalled a little. I expect the mc is getting busy and they are starting to adapt to it maybe. The auto knowledge strikes again as i dont know if it is the norm or not.
20191123_102715.jpg
20191123_102700.jpg
20191123_102630.jpg
20191123_102518.jpg
20191123_102408.jpg
20191123_102401.jpg
20191123_102348.jpg

Day 29 : I have noticed a few initial pistils showing sex on a few of the ladies . I am seeing some great colouring up on the pale girls now and after only 2 feeds still. The pots are drying nicely and will be fed again tomorrow with a slightly upped dosage of 12g/10L and equal of the calmag and silicon.
I did the initial training and tucking for the Lsd-25 and the Smoothie this afternoon and am happy to see how their stems and sites are coming along. The silica is a godsend with training and their stems only took a little thumb-forefinger rolling to happily curve to their 1st semi horizontal position. Having seen the speed they can move , I expect to be able to hold all the mains with ties on the pot edges and let them go up. It looks like their is a lot of "Look at me Daddy" competition is going on among them now with some impressing me a lot. I am planning on sorting the BlackBerry and Bluedreamatic quads tomorrow if I can squeeze some non Daddy time ever.lol
Been a very busy few days with too many in-laws to host (m.i.l 2 streets away !!) and I have had to snatch time when I could for the ladies but they are happily setting up for the big stretch now I think. chunky stems and rapidly growing spurts of exposed nodes. I noticed growth between visits today from training to last check so hopefully be bang on time for their 8 week harvests to start.I have a new project with FastBuds to test too ( more to come when they drop on my mat this week!) which will be of interest I think !.
On with the girls and some pics

Lsd-25 :continues to impress me with new growth spurts , she was very easy to train and even the pale girl has made a huge improvement from the Mc.
#1 colouring up better and before her training
20191124_153949.jpg
and after
20191124_154518.jpg

#2 After training
20191124_153626.jpg

#3 After training, I have used a clip to bend her 90° more gently than #1 and avoid recovery time hopefully, I will take it off in a day or two and use a stake. she was a fat stemmed lady!!!
20191124_152543.jpg
20191124_152601.jpg
20191124_152659.jpg

Smoothie: 2 of these ladies have just kept going and created some beautiful vigorous girls.#2 however is a total runt .lol formed lovely but so little I will have to lift her with a pot I think.
#1 A very Happy Los girl before
20191124_154528.jpg

And after training
20191124_155757.jpg

The trainees
20191124_160217.jpg

I saw a definite growth difference following these pics at pre lights off.
cont...

Day 29 ( cont...)

BlackBerry Auto (1st row): Now definitely not going to be as tall as the other strains but their squat nature will hopefully mean fat colas from the bottom up !
Bluedreamatic: knocking it out of the park.lol Iove these girls so far. I can see how in the right hands they could blow up. I will stick like shit to farside guidelines on these girls.
20191124_160401.jpg

Peace and blessing folks. Have a green one.

Looking like they're loving life.
Thanks Pennywise. I think the MC is as it says on the tin tbh. seeing them picking up the N and finally colouring up is a relief. Going better than I expected it would be now. Being outside my norm is an odd feeling and reminds me of how scary it must be for new growers all over again. At least it will have scratched my auto's itch and prove to Mrs GG that what the angry rash was !!!!. heehee. Thanks Penny.

Getting a very nice green colour on them Gg and great work with the training.
Thanks N. The silica definitely helps. only had one snap overall. Glad I switched to the mc.
I think they are about to burst into the stretch period too so should get interesting.

Day 29 : I have noticed a few initial pistils showing sex on a few of the ladies . I am seeing some great colouring up on the pale girls now and after only 2 feeds still. The pots are drying nicely and will be fed again tomorrow with a slightly upped dosage of 12g/10L and equal of the calmag and silicon.
I did the initial training and tucking for the Lsd-25 and the Smoothie this afternoon and am happy to see how their stems and sites are coming along. The silica is a godsend with training and their stems only took a little thumb-forefinger rolling to happily curve to their 1st semi horizontal position. Having seen the speed they can move , I expect to be able to hold all the mains with ties on the pot edges and let them go up. It looks like their is a lot of "Look at me Daddy" competition is going on among them now with some impressing me a lot. I am planning on sorting the BlackBerry and Bluedreamatic quads tomorrow if I can squeeze some non Daddy time ever.lol
Been a very busy few days with too many in-laws to host (m.i.l 2 streets away !!) and I have had to snatch time when I could for the ladies but they are happily setting up for the big stretch now I think. chunky stems and rapidly growing spurts of exposed nodes. I noticed growth between visits today from training to last check so hopefully be bang on time for their 8 week harvests to start.I have a new project with FastBuds to test too ( more to come when they drop on my mat this week!) which will be of interest I think !.
On with the girls and some pics

Lsd-25 :continues to impress me with new growth spurts , she was very easy to train and even the pale girl has made a huge improvement from the Mc.
#1 colouring up better and before her training
20191124_153949.jpg
and after
20191124_154518.jpg

#2 After training
20191124_153626.jpg

#3 After training, I have used a clip to bend her 90° more gently than #1 and avoid recovery time hopefully, I will take it off in a day or two and use a stake. she was a fat stemmed lady!!!
20191124_152543.jpg
20191124_152601.jpg
20191124_152659.jpg

Smoothie: 2 of these ladies have just kept going and created some beautiful vigorous girls.#2 however is a total runt .lol formed lovely but so little I will have to lift her with a pot I think.
#1 A very Happy Los girl before
20191124_154528.jpg

And after training
20191124_155757.jpg

The trainees
20191124_160217.jpg

I saw a definite growth difference following these pics at pre lights off.
cont...
Wauw missed quite a lot, nice training there!
Grabbing a seat!

Wauw missed quite a lot, nice training there!
Grabbing a seat!
Always a cocktail and pipe waiting for you here Peter. Hows the supers doing. must be nearly done now ?. Without preaching on this Mega crop Peter , so easy to use , 1 part and is kicking ass on anything I have used before too. loving this grow so far

Nice to hear! Starting week 7 now and with the dehum. running going great so far. Whats up with the light green plant? Feeds low?

Nice to hear! Starting week 7 now and with the dehum. running going great so far. Whats up with the light green plant? Feeds low?
It is in need of N I think. The Mc has been sorting it this week along with 4 others that are nearly sorted . That stuff is good. They were pale from seedlings but have come through into think. Thankfully they were still growing out too.
I have took some pics a bit back to see the growth in 24 hours from training them down and am happy to see they are still growing and not stalled out.
20191125_195042.jpg
20191125_195037.jpg
20191125_195022.jpg

It is in need of N I think. The Mc has been sorting it this week along with 4 others that are nearly sorted . That stuff is good. They were pale from seedlings but have come through into think. Thankfully they were still growing out too.
I have took some pics a bit back to see the growth in 24 hours from training them down and am happy to see they are still growing and not stalled out.
20191125_195042.jpg
20191125_195037.jpg
20191125_195022.jpg
Alright, get them nice and bushy now.
Was looking up the MC and looks promising from what I've read, looking for some more info on here. Don't know if I can get it in Holland now though..

Alright, get them nice and bushy now.
Was looking up the MC and looks promising from what I've read, looking for some more info on here. Don't know if I can get it in Holland now though..
It does ship directly from their site too but they have supplies in European storage. mine came next day from amazon so there must be some in a warehouse here. just a thought. It sells out in smaller amounts as soon as they produce it but the bigger bag is a huge saving over time too. worlds through drippers too and is used as injected feed for big projects too.

Yes they are- I can hardly tell which ones used to be pale- Looking good,GG!
Thanks Cass. This stuff is amazing but the angel poo in it stinks to high heaven , no wonder heaven is so floral with those things flying by and pooping as they go !.
seeing the turn around for the paler girls is a surprise as I thought that the Los would have been enough from the off but I think it needs time to really get active so second run in it should be more stable from the off. I plan on lessening their input to Mc as I go on and only feeding the coco girls the stated dosage to dialing in properly. It is shocking to see the autos kick into gear as they have. so used to steady as you go photoperiods. They have responded well to their training already and ow got the other side nearly staked too. The blue dreamatic are getting very bulky , it's scary now lol

Day 30: Just a quick update of training progress. Besides a couple, all girls are staked out ready for their stretch race. I am hoping to stay on the ball enough to keep the levels as they are till they can be tied to the pots edges properly. I am not keen on tent pegs as they are so bulky in early veg but they do pinning well. As @carcass pointed out , the colour is coming back great now. even in the worse girl ,#3 blackberry, it is lessening daily. she does feel a weird rubbery texture too. not too much silica I hope , not growing rubber plants.lol
The trained 1st girls are already bushing up again so had to move a few already. I have managed to stake the biggest ones on the other 2 strains now too. seeing the amount of happy branching going on , I wont be taking any out that have survived this round I hope. The 3rd light should avoid the need to thin out so much and test the bigger fans for power theory stuck in my head.lol
I can see now , why @farside05 loves them so much.

Lsd-25 and Smoothie day 2 training
20191126_104602.jpg

BlackBerry and Bluedreamatic freshly staked out.( palest rubber girl,Bottom left)
20191126_104619.jpg

20191126_104638.jpg
20191126_104648.jpg
20191126_104810.jpg

It is shocking to see the autos kick into gear as they have.
They'll definitely keep you busy for awhile- I would have to adjust the tiedowns on those autos I'm growing twice a day sometimes- they actually grew an inch and a half a day for about a week,then they slowed down a little for the next two weeks or so.
You're going to be the auto/quad expert by the time you're done with these 12 !:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom