First Grow Ever, Excited, Anxious & A Little Scared

The ph is at 6 - still in the green. I got a mechanical probe....not the digital.

I started them in fox farms, transplanted over a week ago into batch64 moonshine, and soil is still moist under about .5 inch so I won't water again for another couple days.

Thanks for the help!!

Any other ideas? Like don't sweat it for now....let's see what happens? :- )

Hey bro sorry to jump in. Do you spray water on leafs or something?

To me it looks like water left on leafs after watering or something. Try to avoid water on leafs under strong lights.

ph problem would be yellow spots , those look like dried water spots

The latest pic from last night are below.

The Snowcap GDP is getting significantly taller every day.
The Strawberry Cough is growing too just not as much as the other.

Comments and questions are welcome!!

Namaste

20170213_075424.jpg

20170213_075433.jpg

The spots on the leaves I believe are due to the water on them. I raised the lights because they are getting taller.

I read the content of the link about topping. I considered it but didn't want to hurt, or kill, the plant.

Should I top after the 3rd, 4th, or 5th set?

What did I do with the top once it's separated? Can I start it in a separate cup as in a cutling?!

Thanks so much! I will not be available for the next few hours but will check back. Even cut tonight if I can get more yield.

Pennywise, would you please capture my pic and possibly give me an idea where to cut?

Hey, if I can get more yield from multiple Colas I won't argue. Maybe indicate where to cut for the 2nd set. 4 branches sounds awesome.

In my counting I start with their literal second set with 1 leaf, then the second second set with 3 leafs would be two, then the next set with 5 leafs, and so on. I know that each set grows 90 degrees staggered from each other. Which number would be best? To literally cut just above the set of leaves with their first full set of leaves would be best?

Sorry for all the questions. I just want to understand clearly to act accurately.

4th or 5th node is fine, you can cut back the 2nd node and youll have four main branches grow out. If the top is big enough you can clone it.

StarKiller OG - Rockwool - Ebb & Flow - 1200W LED - 2016
New Member Start Links
How do I top my plants?
Auto Growers Unite - A Community Thread

Back
Top Bottom