First Grow & Legally In Canada

Well I looked at the link for pictures and I don't 100% remember but I thought I noticed weird brown balls but thought maybe a plant thing I am just going to spray tons of mite soap on em

I ordered a 4' x 4' x 6'6" tent and a Mars tsl 2000 today I decided I am going to try a hydroponic thing in the basement and the bugs aren't invited I'm getting intake filters and everything. Still going to need a second tsl and a bunch of stuff so it will be a while. I will try to take pictures soon I have been working a lot.

Sorry I have been away so long I have been super busy but here is a update. So I have a indoor hydro started I won't have time to make a journal of it but may post big milestones so you can see or comment, The big girls are starting to enter their stretch and the White Widow especially but today while admiring her I seen what looked like a slightly rotted stem but it doesnt look bad I was hoping for some of your opinions. Do I cut it off or no? I have looked at her close and only see it on the one cola and only in one place but she still has a green healthy stem all around idk you decide.

And then all of them looking pretty

And the new indoor set up

Thanks a lot Sauga I just cut a tiny hole in a piece of paper towel and sprayed that one spot with a 1 cup water to 1 tablespoon 3% H2O2 in case it was anything bacterial (Gardening with hydrogen peroxide - Mixing Charts ). It is kinda in a tricky place to tape I will definitely try cover it up a little

The part of the stalk that looked weird has not changed any and is still looking great. Is it normal for only one plant to be dropping a considerable amount more leaves than the rest? I believe I overdid it a little with the p or k so they have been getting only water for a bit. I am going to try get some photos but it is really hard in the greenhouse you can't see it as well. My indoor project is really coming along I purchased a humidistat and several timers and have my fans running for 1 hour on 2 hour off and the humidistat is on a timer opposite so it is always off when venting fresh air. I'm waiting for my last seedling to get a little bigger so I can start increasing light ( I have 600 watt draw or equivalent of two separate 450 watt HPS/MH light) . Again I won't have time to dedicate a journal to the tent but I would like to post some of it here occasionally, here is what I record for myself tho.
Screenshot (14).png
Screenshot (15).png
Screenshot (16).png

We’ve had a crappy summer here in Alberta. I don’t blame you!

The aspect is that I like to see pictures of your plants, not pictures of a bunch of numbers and Jazz.

Sorry I’ve had a few too many tonight and get rambling...

Everything looks good from your previous post :thumb:

You're telling me lol I decided I can't rely on a uncontrolled environment and I may have found out i'm too impatient for the outdoor photoperiod lol. No need to apologize to me I don't mind it and thank you.

You're telling me lol I decided I can't rely on a uncontrolled environment and I may have found out i'm too impatient for the outdoor photoperiod lol. No need to apologize to me I don't mind it and thank you.

Look forward to more updates of your “controlled environment”! :goof:

Ok I took individual pictures but I am not going to get them through a door again lol one section of the garage door is basically 2 foot little less

King Tut
IMG_0788.JPG
IMG_0789.JPG

Super Lemon Haze

IMG_0790.JPG
IMG_0791.JPG

Gorilla Zkittlez

IMG_0792.JPG
IMG_0793.JPG

White Widow

IMG_0794.JPG
IMG_0796.JPG