First Grow & Legally In Canada

So I know without pictures questions aren't easy to answer I am trying to find the camera lol maybe I :lot-o-toke: too much maybe there's no such thing ok so my dwc buckets I am using AN line with voodoo and sensizyme rather than sterile, the b-52 is brown and I think one other one as well that I add is brown. Now my roots are also super brown but the plants are growing great, there roots smell oddly like fresh baby carrots or something no rotten smell not that I know what it would be i'm sniffing for, water temp between 65 and 71. Is root rot possible in this scenario or maybe nutrient staining and i'm just a worried parent lol. I will try get pictures.

So this grow was done awhile ago and I would appreciate if an admin could throw this under complete.

I am sorry I didn't get a smoke report or weigh in to you the smoke was very nice but I have grew nicer since (Northern lights Auto was the best and crazy in size), as well I didn't weigh any of these ladies but hey I will try finish off the journal next time.

For the next grow I will definitely have a pen but for the price I was happy with litmus paper for a first grow. I agree a pen would be a lot more precise but I want one I can calibrate occasionally and it cost more than I wanted for now
you don't really need a pen. I have one and its what i had with the tent.
You can use a scale or better a ec reader. here is a conversion chart tho

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 47
you don't really need a pen. I have one and its what i had with the tent.
You can use a scale or better a ec reader. here is a conversion chart tho

the pen was for ph not ec but I have something to measure it all now, started rdwc

heya canuck,, cheers to ya friend,,

yep, as mentioned,, a ph pen, 20 bucks on amazon, critical piece of equipment.

curious when you feel you will be able to plant outside,, i know you have heated greenhouse,, so,, 8 weeks from now??

plants will grow is all, 8 week old plant can be a foot square, or more, and growing

read up on proper watering,, not as easy as one might think,,

and go easy with nutes,, real easy,,

cheers friend,, happy family day in the morrow
I’m learning so much from reading all of this info. Thanks everyone.

Back
Top Bottom