First Grow: Outdoor Autoflower Blueberry & AK-47 In Pots With Dr. Earth Soil

Friday it is! Something is eating Blueberry 1, which makes me regret taking off those lower fan leaves (won't be doing that again) as now there are fewer and fewer leaves to do photosynthesis and keep producing sugars.

Blueberry 1 on day 59. Fed with 1/2 teaspoon Open Sesame this morning. Wasn't really dry but since it's going to be 90° today I thot I'd play it safe
20170707_082937.jpg

Here's a shot of the chewed up leaves. I sprayed most of the lower plant with Dr Earth Final Stop.
20170707_082948.jpg

Probably something caterpillar-related.

This is the reply I got from 420:
"We breed everything ourselves, sometimes in collaboration with other growers but basically the strain on our store is from our labs."

I've seen some really nice 420 plants on youtube so I'm hopeful.
cool
I can only recommend Dutch passions blueberry. It's the beast mode version! GFP

So add the TigerBloom and Open Sesame together on the same feeding? That's a total of 7-53-23. Should I do that for Blue 1 as well? I switched to Open Sesame only.

Yes and the reason is that open sesame is a supplement where as bloom is a nutrient so yes even though it cranks it way up for flower it still needs the bloom nutes

Yes and the reason is that open sesame is a supplement where as bloom is a nutrient so yes even though it cranks it way up for flower it still needs the bloom nutes

One is a supplement and one is a nutrient? Just shows how much more I still have to learn about the nute game!

My kid complained the other day I spend more time tending to these three plants than I do with my family. Of course, he rarely even talks to me (teenagers!) so how would he know!

So nutrients have a broad spectrum of ingredients and are needed for a sucessful garden be it in supersoil or tea or even hydro nutes. Supplements help a good garden and intensify problems in a hurting garden they arent needed but if you are doing good they can help but too much can hurt

So nutrients have a broad spectrum of ingredients and are needed for a sucessful garden be it in supersoil or tea or even hydro nutes. Supplements help a good garden and intensify problems in a hurting garden they arent needed but if you are doing good they can help but too much can hurt

Thanks for the explanation. Learning about growing and then putting it into practice makes ignoring my family that much more fun!

I also think your suffering a bit from too much pot. On another website with info on growing there is an excellent write up on plants that are put in too much pot have less growth. I would not pot down at this point but consider it going forward. With Autos it's even trickier if you don't know what you have height wise in your strain.

Still can't find anything about a container being too big. I went with this info when I purchased the smart pots
What's the Best Pot? Containers Explained | Grow Weed Easy
"A general guide is to have up to 2 gallons per 12" of height" and "it's recommended your final size should be at least a 5-gallon container (anything smaller than that dries out in just a day or two!). So if you would normally get a 2-gallon container, you'd want to get a 5-gallon smart pot."

I based my choice on the on the Blueberry which was supposed to be 32" tall. I guess I'll have a better idea as to how much room it needed when I pull up the roots for lotion.

Still can't find anything about a container being too big. I went with this info when I purchased the smart pots
What's the Best Pot? Containers Explained | Grow Weed Easy
"A general guide is to have up to 2 gallons per 12" of height" and "it's recommended your final size should be at least a 5-gallon container (anything smaller than that dries out in just a day or two!). So if you would normally get a 2-gallon container, you'd want to get a 5-gallon smart pot."

I based my choice on the on the Blueberry which was supposed to be 32" tall. I guess I'll have a better idea as to how much room it needed when I pull up the roots for lotion.

I can't locate the info either. Who knows. I may have read that and assembled it in my head while reading grow articles stoned.

Looking at my BB, I think it is going to be early...I don't see it going 2+ more weeks.

So add the TigerBloom and Open Sesame together on the same feeding? That's a total of 7-53-23. Should I do that for Blue 1 as well? I switched to Open Sesame only.

You don't just add them all up like that. the numbers are a ratio. % of each number have solubility differences.

Flippin' hot weekend everyone :riskybusiness: It's another hot one here on Sunday, but I did get some pics before I melted so let the fun begin!

Let's start by looking back on my eaten leaves:
20170707_082948.jpg

I decided that it was caterpillars, so yesterday I went for some BT spray (after the sun went down), which seems to be okay to apply to the plant even when it's loaded with buds:
20170709_104608.jpg

Woke up this morning to a corpse! :bravo:
20170709_104520.jpg

I did see this on my lemon tree, so if anyone can tell me what it is and if I should be concerned (about the dope, not the lemon tree), that would be great:
20170708_170612.jpg

Back
Top Bottom