First Grow - White Widow Fem - Soil - LED

I was tryin to look closer - hard to see in the burple light lol- but it looks like either thrips or maybe some perlite .
I like diatomaceous earth , for the rose bush too , and lady bugs . Hey neem your rose bush too!!

I was tryin to look closer - hard to see in the burple light lol- but it looks like either thrips or maybe some perlite .
I like diatomaceous earth , for the rose bush too , and lady bugs . Hey neem your rose bush too!!
Thanks!! I neemed them as soon as lights went out, and I've been using it on the rose bush and has helped alot! Hopefully it works for my girls too.

I woke up at 330a and realized that everything in the grow tent was turned off!! The surge protector cord is very touchy and shorts if you jostle it, so it's possible that my cat or dog bumped into it. The temperature was still 81 degrees, so I'm guessing it was only off for a couple minutes, but really have no idea. Needless to say, I'll be switching out the surge protector aaannnd keeping an eye out for nanners

Well it wouldn't effect them that much in veg - it's more when you start to flower, and the light gets In during the dark period that it will hermie . In veg as long as the light wasn't out for 12 hours it shouldn't hurt anything .
It's very important in 12/12 to keep it dark .
And please replace the loose power strip -

Well it wouldn't effect them that much in veg - it's more when you start to flower, and the light gets In during the dark period that it will hermie . In veg as long as the light wasn't out for 12 hours it shouldn't hurt anything .
It's very important in 12/12 to keep it dark .
And please replace the loose power strip -
Okay, awesome I feel a lot better!

They don't need much ! I'd put half on your rosebush . You can't neem with the lady bugs they don't like it , but if there are pests they will snack on them and keep them in check

Also make sure you release them at dusk/ lights out so they can get assimilated

They don't need much ! I'd put half on your rosebush . You can't neem with the lady bugs they don't like it , but if there are pests they will snack on them and keep them in check

Also make sure you release them at dusk/ lights out so they can get assimilated
I ordered enough for the roses and flower garden outside. :)

Big Mama- she is getting tall!
420-magazine-mobile797498495.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1750697264.jpg

Mutant-(the shiny stuff you see on the leaves is from yesterday's neem oil application)
420-magazine-mobile884182000.jpg
420-magazine-mobile694587523.jpg

Shorty

I ordered enough for the roses and flower garden outside. :)
Cool, i ordered some also, i haven't noticed any kind of bugs or anything but my grow house is real old with alot of stuff stored in it so i figured i would turn some loose just as a preventive measure, i search through the leaves and everything every couple days but them little boogers can be hard to see. Im in flower and i have never treated them with anything and the the lady bugs are really cheap so i figured it couldn't hurt, expecially the way my luck goes sometimes lol. ✌

Cool, i ordered some also, i haven't noticed any kind of bugs or anything but my grow house is real old with alot of stuff stored in it so i figured i would turn some loose just as a preventive measure, i search through the leaves and everything every couple days but them little boogers can be hard to see. Im in flower and i have never treated them with anything and the the lady bugs are really cheap so i figured it couldn't hurt, expecially the way my luck goes sometimes lol. ✌
Yes, for my next grow I'll take preventive measures all the way! It's just not worth the risk

HAHAHA. Well folks, we're going to need a better screen! Big Mama is getting tall, so this will have to work until I rig up something better.

420-magazine-mobile1525813247.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1621760101.jpg
Go for 3x3 or 2x2 holes i was told are the best size. Idk talking out loud. Bit looking good keep it up

I ordered a trellis net with 3 1/2" holes, more Fox Farm Ocean Forest and 7 gallon fabric pots. I am planning on switching to flower in less than 2 weeks, if possible.

This means I'll have to transplant from 2 gallon pots to 7 gallon within the next week.

I'm still not sure if I have bugs or if it's just my imagination.

I've noticed some bronze/discolored spots on a few leaves, but it might be from the neem oil/soap mix?? Bugs? Cal/mag deficiency? Aghhhhhhh!!! Haven't seen any bugs, or webbing. I'm following the day 1/day 3/day 5 neem schedule just in case.
420-magazine-mobile1340188155.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1743952016.jpg

Other than that, the girls look healthy.

Back
Top Bottom