First Grow - White Widow Fem - Soil - LED

420-magazine-mobile1434662531.jpg
420-magazine-mobile179829377.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1777226437.jpg

All three of my girls are showing signs of a deficiency. Lower leaves yellowing and brown, brown spots, and slow growth the past couple days.

Looks like magnesium or potassium deficiency to me so I decided to add grow big and cal mag today.

1/2 dose of both. This will only be my second time adding Cal mag, as i added it the time before last. I think I'll add it every time now, since I'm using RO water.

I've made sure to keep the water Ph'd to 6.5, so I don't think it's lockout.

420-magazine-mobile1485219565.jpg
420-magazine-mobile958112067.jpg
420-magazine-mobile611498068.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1434681989.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1203675752.jpg

All three of my girls are showing signs of a deficiency. Lower leaves yellowing and brown, brown spots, and slow growth the past couple days.

Looks like magnesium or potassium deficiency to me so I decided to add grow big and cal mag today.

1/2 dose of both. This will only be my second time adding Cal mag, as i added it the time before last. I think I'll add it every time now, since I'm using RO water.

I've made sure to keep the water Ph'd to 6.5, so I don't think it's lockout.

Sounds like a good plan. Have you tested the soil or runoff pH?

Maybe im not adding enough calmag, only been adding around 2ml per gallon, wouldn't the dolomite lime help with cal, and mag, im not sure, im going to need help, any feedback is greatly appreciated.✌
I'm almost sure mine is Calcium deficiency now. I've found a couple more spots and yellowing, but it seems to be doing alot better. I think I'm going to add cal mag every time I water and hopefully that will help. Did feeding yours help with the yellowing?

Girls were fed Big Bloom and Cal mag with yesterdays watering. I also gave them a foliar feeding, same nutes. They look a lot happier this morning and aren't drooping.

I've been a little lax about the humidity (it drops down to 35 often) and I think it's hindered their growth.

My 7 gallon pots, soil, and trellis net should arrive today, so I'll be transferring and setting up the scrog today or tomorrow!

420-magazine-mobile1401133734.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2137404428.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1457644171.jpg

I'm curious to see if the ladybugs will stick around! I made a little home for them with water, raspberries and blueberries. I let them loose at lights out and they are roaming around.

Apparently, you want the ladybugs to make a home in your tent where they can continuously reproduce. Their larva are what eats the majority of bugs on your plants. Up to 50 mites a day per larva, so cool!

I don't think I have bugs, but a little preventive measure before they go into flower calms the anxiety a bit

If this does nothing, I'm still glad for the experience!

Girls were fed Big Bloom and Cal mag with yesterdays watering. I also gave them a foliar feeding, same nutes. They look a lot happier this morning and aren't drooping.

I've been a little lax about the humidity (it drops down to 35 often) and I think it's hindered their growth.

My 7 gallon pots, soil, and trellis net should arrive today, so I'll be transferring and setting up the scrog today or tomorrow!

420-magazine-mobile1401133734.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2137404428.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1457644171.jpg
Maybe keep the vents all closed in tent. Or put a small glass of water in tent.

I'm curious to see if the ladybugs will stick around! I made a little home for them with water, raspberries and blueberries. I let them loose at lights out and they are roaming around.

Apparently, you want the ladybugs to make a home in your tent where they can continuously reproduce. Their larva are what eats the majority of bugs on your plants. Up to 50 mites a day per larva, so cool!

I don't think I have bugs, but a little preventive measure before they go into flower calms the anxiety a bit

If this does nothing, I'm still glad for the experience!
Very excited to see this and how it works out for ya.

Maybe keep the vents all closed in tent. Or put a small glass of water in tent.
I keep a wet towel in the tent and change it out often, and a bowl with water (which has helped kill a couple stray bugs..hehe) after all that it gets to about 52% humidity and slowly creeps back down to 40%.

Im pretty sure my exhaust fan works too good! It's been very humid outside, up to 80% humidity, but It's always 40% humidity inside the house! Crazy!

I keep a wet towel in the tent and change it out often, and a bowl with water (which has helped kill a couple stray bugs..hehe) after all that it gets to about 52% humidity and slowly creeps back down to 40%.

Im pretty sure my exhaust fan works too good! It's been very humid outside, up to 80% humidity, but It's always 40% humidity inside the house! Crazy!
Cool just speaking out loud .. giving ya options.

Back
Top Bottom