First Grow - White Widow Fem - Soil - LED

420-magazine-mobile1089956513.jpg
420-magazine-mobile378690060.jpg
420-magazine-mobile516210799.jpg

Well, the cotyledon leaves are about to fall off.. not much happening here. Wondering when to start nutes since my medium is only 40% soil. Should I just watch for yellowing of the leaves? Any advice is welcome! :)

I started a compost pile a couple months ago with some left over pallets and posts. Went out there today to stir it...it had been a couple weeks... and there were a bunch of different worm species. Hell yes!! It's starting to turn dark brown which means It's working! Even found a composting "roach" in there too

420-magazine-mobile1067105512.jpg

It's going to be some bad ass compost for my next round of plants! Also, it will be nice to be able to put the trimmings in there and not waste a bit...

420-magazine-mobile1078286311.jpg

Well this guy is doing a lot better! Perked up quite a bit overnight.

420-magazine-mobile67505489.jpg

Here's the other two. I think I stunted their growth from over/under watering/ph issues. I think I was feeding them too little water, too often AND with a high ph. If that makes sense. Now I water slowly til 10% runoff and let them completely dry out about an inch deep. Temp is steady around 75 and humidity steady around 50. Got my water down to 6.5ph for their next watering (probably when the lights come on tonight). If the growth doesn't pick up within the next few days, I'll probably hit em with 1/4 strength nutes. (Only 40% of the medium is ffof and the rest is perlite/drainage stuff)

HiYa again..
Personally, I would NOT be giving any nutes at this stage..You really need to get rid of those Peat pots, since they leech water away from the seedlings...Remember..Hands off is the best policy, especially for young seedlings..JMHO!
I Made the same error using peat pots..never again!

HiYa again..
Personally, I would NOT be giving any nutes at this stage..You really need to get rid of those Peat pots, since they leech water away from the seedlings...Remember..Hands off is the best policy, especially for young seedlings..JMHO!
Well the medium I'm using is only 40 % FFOF, the rest is soilless. I was advised on the Ask me anything page to go ahead with the low nutes.. and they really seemed to love it.. Thanks for your input though! I'll definitely watch out for any nute burn and stop if needed. I've finally been able to get the PH under control, so that's probably helped too.

HiYa again..
Also, I've been terrified to transplant, but I think I'm going to do it today! Will post an update later ☺

The big bloom wont hurt, it doesn't have any nitrogen or anything, its earthworm casting and bat guano, you can give the big bloom at all stages and it wont hurt, but i wouldn't give any grow big right now, i would wait till day 15 to 20 days old and srart at 1/8 to 1/4 strength.✌

No need to be afraid..You can always wet the peat pot to make it soft..go around it with a butter knife to loosen the soil from that pesky pot...then simply cut it away being gentle of course..What pots are using for the final?? I really like those fabric ones like Smart pots...

Back
Top Bottom