First Grow - White Widow Fem - Soil - LED

420-magazine-mobile575932443.jpg

The Rosemary and Thyme plants I have outside are infested with fungus gnats, so I've decided to be a little proactive with my WW girls. I was thinking of picking up some play sand to layer on top. I also ordered some organic cold-pressed neem oil. Anyone have experience with this?

I'd say as long as you make the conditions inhospitable for them to reproduce you should be fine. Make sure your top soil is getting air and drying all the way out in between waterings since they seek homes that remain moist/damp for extended periods of time. It will disrupt the availability of food and make your ladies far less attractive. Still on my first grow so experience is limited but that's my two cents.

I'd say as long as you make the conditions inhospitable for them to reproduce you should be fine. Make sure your top soil is getting air and drying all the way out in between waterings since they seek homes that remain moist/damp for extended periods of time. It will disrupt the availability of food and make your ladies far less attractive. Still on my first grow so experience is limited but that's my two cents.
I agree 100%

also you can use the sticky yellow paper

Hey Chakita - found your journal, along for the ride. I too suffer from anxiety and depression, PTSD etc. MJ is the thing that keeps me balanced, i don't need or want benzos either. Have stayed off the drink and hard drugs too :) I have been smoking pretty much since i was a young teen but on and off. Now I'm cool with it and its agreeing with me hehe.
Me too but u also suffer from chronic neck snd back pain. Depression anxiety socialness. Energy. It kerps me going gets me through the day to make it more manageable.

Hello Chakita, I'm tuned in on your journey to bliss with WW, I see your plant are coming along, just thought I interject.. I'm growing the same strain, what I have notice ( I only had a seed), but I have taken some clones from her before I flowered her.
Then cloned from the clones. All slow growing.. compared to the other strains I grown in the same amount of time...just pay attention , they say you don't need to feed to much, less is more.. keep up the good work

Hello Chakita, I'm tuned in on your journey to bliss with WW, I see your plant are coming along, just thought I interject.. I'm growing the same strain, what I have notice ( I only had a seed), but I have taken some clones from her before I flowered her.
Then cloned from the clones. All slow growing.. compared to the other strains I grown in the same amount of time...just pay attention , they say you don't need to feed to much, less is more.. keep up the good work
Thanks for the info! And welcome! ☺

420-magazine-mobile531129656.jpg
420-magazine-mobile669745393.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1400633575.jpg

Little update, girls look good, but new growth is a little yellow.. not sure what's going on. I transplanted them into fresh FFOF/Perlite last week so they should have everything they need. Temp/Hum has been ok, 72-82/38-60. RO water Ph'd to 6.5. Only watering every 2-3 days. Gave a 1/4 strength of Big Bloom by FF once since transplant and they seemed to love it(I think) and had a little growth spurt. Lights are 22" from plants. I ordered some calmag to have on jand in case at the first sign if a deficiency. Anyone have ideas on the yellowing?

Little update, girls look good, but new growth is a little yellow.. not sure what's going on. I transplanted them into fresh FFOF/Perlite last week so they should have everything they need. Temp/Hum has been ok, 72-82/38-60. RO water Ph'd to 6.5. Only watering every 2-3 days. Gave a 1/4 strength of Big Bloom by FF once since transplant and they seemed to love it(I think) and had a little growth spurt. Lights are 22" from plants. I ordered some calmag to have on jand in case at the first sign if a deficiency. Anyone have ideas on the yellowing?
If i was to guess it is two things for yellow.
1. Nute burn?

2. Nitrogen deficiencie?

1. Nute burn?

2. Nitrogen deficiencie?
Plants grown under led lights require cal mag. Friend said use it in small doses regularly increasing if need be. It is cheap insurance for them girls.

1. Nute burn?

2. Nitrogen deficiencie?
I haven't given any nutes except for the big bloom, and it's very little NPK. And everything I've read (no actual experience) said nitrogen deficiency starts yellowing at the bottom older leaves. I did forget to lower the water PH last time I watered, so maybe that's it... I'll keep an eye on it and report back.

I haven't given any nutes except for the big bloom, and it's very little NPK. And everything I've read (no actual experience) said nitrogen deficiency starts yellowing at the bottom older leaves. I did forget to lower the water PH last time I watered, so maybe that's it... I'll keep an eye on it and report back.
Yes keep me posted please. Nitrogen deficiencie also shows yellowing on new growth as well if im bot mistaken..

Also yellowing can be from light or heat stress. But your temps seemed good. Lol

Also white widow are very resilient plants.they are a tough weed to kill. Lol

I think the lighter color on the new growth may be normal, from what i have saw with my girls, the new growth tends to be a lighter color, just keep an eye on it and as it grows out a little more it should turn darker.✌

Back
Top Bottom