There's a few growers here who have journals and completed so you can see end results too with the units. Do a search and read up on a few. At 4x2 the sp250 might be perfect for it.

Thanks man, the SP250 definitely looks like the way to go. White light, rectangular shape. I am probably more likely to only grow 2 at a time in there but again, we'll see when we get there!

Thanks man, the SP250 definitely looks like the way to go. White light, rectangular shape. I am probably more likely to only grow 2 at a time in there but again, we'll see when we get there!
If I was a little narrower in my space I would have went the 250 way too but I'm closer to 3 ft so I wanted a more squared option to really fill up that width.

Hi Wallanaise, thanks for the interest in our lights, and thank you @HugePeckerhead to tag me in,. :) For our TS and SP series, we are listening to our clients feedback and add more red in the spectrum, for now from the clients who ends the growing, the flowering seems pretty good as well. So you don't have to worry. :D
If you need any help, just feel free to let me know. :green_heart:

Hey @Wallanaise the Haze your plants seem to be plugging along! Looking good! What are you feeding them?

I had two plants comfortably fit in a 32 inch wide, 2 feet deep, and 5 foot high. Three plants was out of the question :laughtwo:

Good choice on possibly going with mars hydro! I’ve seen a lot of happy growers grow with their units!

Hey @Wallanaise the Haze your plants seem to be plugging along! Looking good! What are you feeding them?

I had two plants comfortably fit in a 32 inch wide, 2 feet deep, and 5 foot high. Three plants was out of the question :laughtwo:

Good choice on possibly going with mars hydro! I’ve seen a lot of happy growers grow with their units!

Thanks @Backlipslide i havent fed them as of yet. I really went for a simplest possible grow and bought a medium that, supposedly, has all the nutrients needed for an entire cycle of an auto flowering plant. Having said that, i was also dubious so did buy some nutes. I figured if i hit any issues and one of you guys said it was nute based then id be ready. Why do you ask? Do you think I should be feeding them regardless of the medium?

Thanks @Backlipslide i havent fed them as of yet. I really went for a simplest possible grow and bought a medium that, supposedly, has all the nutrients needed for an entire cycle of an auto flowering plant. Having said that, i was also dubious so did buy some nutes. I figured if i hit any issues and one of you guys said it was nute based then id be ready. Why do you ask? Do you think I should be feeding them regardless of the medium?
Id try to start a feed but id start it 1/4 of the recommended dose. Maybe even half. I also think its strain too as i never had to use calmag on my flowering plants but already used it on my widows in veg.

If you bought a medium that is supposed to have all the nutrients necessary then, I would maybe keep doing what your doing. Is it a super soil? If it is, then I would understand, but if it’s a just a soil compound then you will want to get your self some nutrients. Especially for flower.

What’s the medium your using called?

If you bought a medium that is supposed to have all the nutrients necessary then, I would maybe keep doing what your doing. Is it a super soil? If it is, then I would understand, but if it’s a just a soil compound then you will want to get your self some nutrients. Especially for flower.

What’s the medium your using called?

Yeah thats exactly it, a super soil. I believe its a mix of compost and coco with added time release nutrients. I have bought some nutes already because the soil sounds too good to be true, i figured if i needed to add some then having some on hand will be a good idea.

The soil is called Canna Terra Professional Plus, this one...

As far as i can from my, albeit amateur, eye, they dont look deficient at the moment. Ive seen quite a lot growth just this weekend.

As far as i can from my, albeit amateur, eye, they dont look deficient at the moment.

I said this, then went outside to have a look. Have i spoke too soon?

image.jpg

Whats with the slight discolouration?

Did you leave water droplets on your leafs? That looks like you may have. Doing so acts as a magnifying glass and leaves burn spots on them leaving the grower to think it’s a def. keep an eye on it.

Yes I did a couple of days ago. We had a low humidity evening here this week and i went out while the sun was still up to mist them. When i did it i knew it was too early. Oh well, you live you learn!

Hi guys,

I have watering based question.

Ive read a lot that first timers tend to go OTT with watering so i've majorly restrained from doing so. So far, i've been giving each pot 1 litre, around the seedling (i read that this is the best way to water a small in a big pot) once per week (although they did get caught in a heavy downpour one day last week). The pots are 12 litres.

Am I giving them enough? Today will be the day i do the once a week watering and im wondering if 1 litre is too little, we are entering week three now.

Once the plant gets big enough to make a footprint in its home, you should always water till you see run off. Ensuring you that you fed the entire root system, as well as pulling oxygen down to the roots.:thumb:

You’ve been feeding one litre for the past couple weeks..?

Ahh bump it up to 1.5, next week do 2L.

I’d say the roots must be making a good foot print by now. Give 1.5 this week, next week 2, after that. Water until you see run off out the bottom.

Thanks! Ive given them all 1.5 this morning. Looks like we have a clear day so a good chance to give them some direct sunlight. Things arent really improving though until next week in terms of weather, just need to make sure im getting them outside basking whenever i can!

You’ve been feeding one litre for the past couple weeks..?

Sorry, i rushed to reply this morning on my way out the door to work. Yes, all they've had is 1 litre per week since moving them in to their final pots. I feel as though growth has been slow compared to other grows ive seen for the same strain and started wondering if water was the issue (or lack thereof).

Will move up to 2 litres next week probably as we enter week 4 which is supposedly when explosive growth begins to occur with an autoflower. We shall see!

Sorry, i rushed to reply this morning on my way out the door to work. Yes, all they've had is 1 litre per week since moving them in to their final pots. I feel as though growth has been slow compared to other grows ive seen for the same strain and started wondering if water was the issue (or lack thereof).

Will move up to 2 litres next week probably as we enter week 4 which is supposedly when explosive growth begins to occur with an autoflower. We shall see!

It could also be the lack of sun as well, you’ve been saying you had lots of clouds and rain in the past. Hopefully they do exactly that! Explode with growth!! :yahoo:

It could also be the lack of sun as well, you’ve been saying you had lots of clouds and rain in the past. Hopefully they do exactly that! Explode with growth!! :yahoo:

Yep, it has been mostly grey here for the past few days. Its still on and off until Sunday but then ive got a few days of clear skies so I need to get them out as much as possible next week. :woohoo:

Right, time for some close ups then, i managed to get these yesterday evening... weve got 3 days of grey so this will be the last update until later on next week once they've had a chance to soak up some sun..

Blossom, Bubbles and Butterup (in that order):

1.jpg

2.jpg

0.jpg

Signing off for a few days now.

Have a good weekend! :hookah::snowboating:

Back
Top Bottom