FlowerNose's White Widow Auto Stealth Grow

Actually, I think today was day 19. Got it wrong earlier.

So here's the zoomed in image of where I topped Little Widow.

420-magazine-mobile1963888344.jpg

I really think I managed to top her and not fim. I drew this to help visualize. :)

420-magazine-mobile1334641057.jpg

Also, she's got preflowers already. I'd heard of those showing up early on autoflowers, but dang. At younger than 20 days?

wow pre flowers already? Would this mean she's going to be harvested with the same relative earliness? Flower maturity is like a countdown from preflowers right? or am I totally wrong there.. Im literally just guessing.

Also, what breeder place is your white widow from flowernose? do ye know?
That's what I'm thinking? Haven't looked into it too much, honestly. But I know that it's not breaking any records - preflowers sometimes come this early. I just don't know that it's a /good/ thing.

Two of mine have them too. After reading yours I went and checked. I have a few more seeds so I'll be recording and comparing dates between grows.

I want to give the Dinafem a try though and I wish we'd gotten that one.

The Blue Kush I am growing is a Dinafem seed. Its my best plant so far......absolutely love that lady.

My WWA also showed preflowers at Day 19. Currently at Day 23 now. Did some intense LST. Some colas are already as tall as the main stem. I won't be topping this Grow.
420-magazine-mobile613085097.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1256889881.jpg

420-magazine-mobile927512027.jpg

Day 23

Some LST for Widow.
420-magazine-mobile1663547225.jpg

And close ups
420-magazine-mobile1322886204.jpg

Love your LST style FlowerNose. Just ordered some pipe cleaners from amazon to start using instead of the string I have been using. Thanks for the constant updates and pictures!!

Keep them coming. It helps motivate me. I am sure the others on here all doing WWA at the same time as you would appreciate it. I do!
:thanks:

Bt-dubs.

I am not sure how one nominates the best journal of the month. :scratchinghead:
So I nominate the couple, FlowerNose. :circle-of-love:

Keep them coming. It helps motivate me. I am sure the others on here all doing WWA at the same time as you would appreciate it. I do!
:thanks:

Bt-dubs.

I am not sure how one nominates the best journal of the month. :scratchinghead:
So I nominate the couple, FlowerNose. :circle-of-love:

I second that! the only question is, this journal or her other fruity one? It'd be hard to tell which one would be better lol. These journals to me are like, perfect LST tutorials for autos. The other auto she has, the electric fruit.. man oh man.

I'm glad to hear you like constant updates. :) I'm sure somebody else out there wishes I'd post less. But this is my actual journal and I want to remember what I did!

I have a word document that I update literally daily with different notes and comments and thoughts, but I don't have pictures tied to it, so I kinda have two for my grows. I would bore the shit out of people if I posted half the stuff on here that I put in there. LOL

Back
Top Bottom