Fluxing 4 x Night Queen - 2 Indoors/2 Outdoors For Comparison - Spring/Summer 2015

I'm on board.

Welcome aboard Downtownbrown. Get strapped in for a long ride :cheesygrinsmiley:

You've got this my friend :) :)

LA it's been so long since I started my first Flux that I had forgotten the basics at the beginning. I never let my girls go to 3 nodes before topping which is why I messed up on the Blue Venom. Luckily I have 5 Night Queen girls at the second node so they will be my Fluxers now. It goes without saying I shall be a student for another grow. There's nothing like having someone to fall back on when the going gets tough :cheesygrinsmiley: I know you got my back.

Okay peeps I have 5 Night Queen virgins and 4 of them will be offered as a sacrifice to the God of Flux(LA) for our second run at this great system.

Once I am back from a forthcoming trip I will post the 5 again and LA can pick the virgins of his desire :cheesygrinsmiley:

20150502_171408.jpg
20150502_171430.jpg
20150502_171443.jpg
20150502_171504.jpg
20150502_171554.jpg

This time were gonna get you perfect fluxes so we can feed loop em good :)

I'm down with that Boss :cheesygrinsmiley:

Once I am back you will have my undivided attention. This will be good to see LED v Sun. I think the outdoor girls will stretch a whole lot quicker and need more attention to keep them under control. Last year I had some White Kush under the Budmaster and they were just so short and stocky. When I turfed them out of the tent for the Fluxed NLxBB girls and put them outside, the White Kush stretched like anything within a few days. Within a week they had doubled in height. This should make for a challenge with the outdoor Fluxed girls.

I'm going to hit the floor running when I'm back.

Ohhhhh yeah!!! I'm a little late, but better that than never! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Can't wait to see you crush the FLUX again man, great set up, great info. Looks like another quality journal for the 420 books :cheesygrinsmiley: Subbed.

What did I miss? :popcorn:
Good choice on the BV

Nothing much missed yet BP23, the best is yet to come. I messed up on the BV so will not Flux them so they are off to be mainlined. The chosen strain for the replacement is Night Queen which I am familiar with and it's a good one.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the ride as it's a long one.

Back
Top Bottom