Fobz03 - Soil - 3xStrawberry Kush - 9x9 - Scrog - Grow Journal - 2015

I use tap water as well. I did research on this where they say it has its pros and cons. Like the chlorine kills bacteria but if using tap water isn't right would also like to know how I could correct this. All I do is adjust my tap water to 5.5-6.5 ph.

planted a F1 white rihno this morning and really want to give her the best i can because i will keep that strain going as long as i can and this tap water issue bugs me as my best mate has the same light setup and similar box, we use same soil same everything except water and his plants just look so much better

Howsit guys I will be out of action for 2 weeks (hopefully much sooner) due to my internet going down but as soon as it is sorted out I will update my progress.

And no I don't have pH up or down at the moment but I'm making a plan to drop and increase the pH using lime bought from a nursery and Phosphoric acid (85% food grade) don't know of this is good or not but will be get pH up and pH down soon.

Day 24

They looking a little sad. I believe I caused light burn from what I have read online by having the lights way to close. If anyone knows what the case is can they inform me.

20150814_061719.jpg
20150814_061634.jpg
20150814_061709.jpg
20150814_061639.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom