Fools Rush In: Newbie's Adventures In Suboptimal Conditions

Mazel tov!

That Menorah of a plant is looking unbelievable!

Cheers Tra! Mazel tov mate!!! :ganjamon:

I wish I understood the story her fan leaves are trying to tell me. But I'll just have to be patient and see how the next one goes!

Definitely well pleased for my first grow! :yummy:

Whoa... that colour is outrageous! What a beauty.

Oy is just yo backwards

Comedic, and err.. also educational?? :laughtwo::high-five:

Grub (Pre-98 Bubba Kush), day 65 above ground

Imagine your parents hauling you out of bed and shaving your head first thing in the morning!

IMG_0307.jpeg

IMG_0312.jpeg

IMG_0313.jpg

Some of you may have noticed that I've cleared a lot of the secondary growth sites along with the fan leaves.

Given the space and how big and phat her leaves are, I decided that 12 tops would be plenty!

:thumb: :ganjamon:

Imagine your parents hauling you out of bed and shaving your head first thing in the morning!

IMG_0307.jpeg

IMG_0312.jpeg

IMG_0313.jpg

Some of you may have noticed that I've cleared a lot of the secondary growth sites along with the fan leaves.

Given the space and how big and phat her leaves are, I decided that 12 tops would be plenty!

Loving the new haircut man.....and 12 yummo tops sounds perfecto ese... quite an exciting strain to watch :popcorn::love::ganjamon:

Loving the new haircut man.....and 12 yummo tops sounds perfecto ese... quite an exciting strain to watch :popcorn::love::ganjamon:

Yeah I'm really excited about this one. The chocolate and coffee smell is so strong!

Nice one, mate. Way to make it how you want it. She’s looking strong.
You just gonna let her go up now? Flip in a week or two?

Thanks DD! Yeah that is the plan precisely! :high-five:

Yeah I'm really excited about this one. The chocolate and coffee smell is so strong!

Thanks DD! Yeah that is the plan precisely! :high-five:
I love the symmetrical balance with your training.... dam you use the protractor to achieve that hehehehe she look's great on the eye man..... She'll be ready perfectly to rent out the big house when Desert moves out... exciting man

I love the symmetrical balance with your training.... dam you use the protractor to achieve that hehehehe she look's great on the eye man..... She'll be ready perfectly to rent out the big house when Desert moves out... exciting man

Chur brutha! Training is very satisfying to me lol. I love it!

Grub is actually staying in this box eh. Desert's cabinet is gonna get the little Bigfoot Glue that's quietly going about her business next to Grub atm. :ganjamon:

I did think about using the cardboard box as a veg box but I cbf trying to get the timings right :laugh:

Heya Sy!

Check THIS out - a new challenge in training!

Thanks Felipe! I actually did check out and enjoy this channel when I was starting!

If things get legal here I can tell you there will be an auto on our dining table almost right away... :laugh:

IMG_0307.jpeg

IMG_0312.jpeg

IMG_0313.jpg

Nice work. She's going to look great all grown up. :yummy:

Desert, day 63 of 12-12, day 54 since first stigma

More night-time silhouette shots, for the archive.

Gonna miss this girl!

I've started removing all the severely yellowed, necrotic leaves, so by the time she comes down, there will basically be nothing to trim.

Trim jail? More like trim drive-thru! :ganjamon:

IMG_0330.jpeg

IMG_0322.jpeg

IMG_0325.jpeg

IMG_0332.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom