For My Appreciation!

I do sometimes get the squirrels high especially split he's the one with the split ear he is tits husband.. he'll come over and take a cracker right out of my hand sometimes I'm smoking a joint he walks over and puts his tail up in the air so I'll blow his ass a big old hit he starts going out in the yard running around doing his little twist and turns I guess he got hyped up. Frfr

and more

81mc8f53D6L._SX342_.jpg

Well other than the tacoing on one seedling everything is looking good back right corner hotspot. I think it was when I had them close up sitting on those cups is when that happened. Good thing I'll be sitting that 4x4 up we'll get things good and dialed in then. This box is good for first week or two of seedling stage or clones only... Plus I mini triped that bitch that is a 4 inch by 3 inch mouse trap! Lmao 🤣

20240426_204016.jpg

20240426_203955.jpg

20240426_203942.jpg

20240426_203935.jpg

20240426_203926.jpg

20240426_203840.jpg

20240426_203831.jpg

20240426_203822.jpg

20240426_141022.jpg

20240426_141011.jpg

Hi @marcus611a :)
I always ask this question....
You have drainage holes in the bottom of the containers, right? :)
Yes ma'am I sure do and I will also say you know how many times I have heard @InTheShed and @Bill284 tell me the same thing and that's why I love all y'all my family here cuz ya'll help out so much. Love you mam have a great day

Yes ma'am I sure do and I will also say you know how many times I have heard @InTheShed and @Bill284 tell me the same thing and that's why I love all y'all my family here cuz ya'll help out so much. Love you mam have a great day
LOL, it's the very first thing I always ask. Just in case...... I made that mistake in my first grow.
I'll hang around and watch the festivities if'n that's okay by you. :)
Lotsa Love to you too our friend.

LOL, it's the very first thing I always ask. Just in case...... I made that mistake in my first grow.
I'll hang around and watch the festivities if'n that's okay by you. :)
Lotsa Love to you too our friend.
yes mam thank you! u 2.

About time to go up and check on my darlings peaked in on them earlier little arms pointing toward the light and yes I cut my tacos off you know I can't handle that shit @InTheShed. I know what it was it was when they was younger and I had them sitting on the top of those dunkin' donut cups I'm pretty sure it was like 8 in from that light giving them 200 ppfd I find that the light on the right side of the light tends to be that hole area hotspot very hot spot so now that they're down lower and the temperature in 88° I believe taco and has cease to exist. Maybe what was left after it started the taco just the one season not the others. The other two are doing spectacular so is the one that was doing the taco. But anyways you get the gist

Back
Top Bottom