Fudo Myoo's Organic, LED Homegrown Journal

Can’t make up your mind on doing it again? Or doing it at all?

Neville’s taking all the space for her. Incredible

I was reading on Neville’s work and strains, damn like the old timers one 16 weeks flower lol one would need a whole year to grow Neville’s genetics.

Looking 👀 Incredibly great Fudo
The 2 CC’s are the same height and so are the PH/M’s almost. The PH/M on the right has 4 mains taller than anything else. I was thinking they’d be my last super crop. The other one is just plain too big, I might try tying her down a bit more.
I don’t worry too much about it. If they get too tall, I can always pull the 3 led panels to the ceiling and crank them all the way up. At 65% now, They run pretty cool.

Transplanted the rest of the clones and broke the root off the best one, bummer. I’m thinking of throwing one outside, it won’t finish but could be fun.
IMG_6877.jpeg
IMG_6876.jpeg
IMG_6878.jpeg

Crystal Candies are starting to frost.
IMG_6884.png

I need to get back in this corner and pull these up to the net, they’re starting to lay down.
IMG_6881.jpeg

Have a good night.

Day 17 of flower

Everyone got a good workout this morning including the inspector. I super cropped the 4 leaders on the the smaller PH/M and tied down the big girl. I put the net to use and lowered it and arranged the buds the best I could.
Readjusted the lights to somewhere between 46000lux=874umols and 53000lux=1007umols. When they grow past 1200umols I’ll raise and repeat.
I left the CC’s alone. They seem to have quit stretching and the buds look too mature to mess with.

Before
IMG_6885.jpeg

After
IMG_6886.jpeg

Neville’s Haze
IMG_6887.jpeg
IMG_6891.jpeg

Big girl
IMG_6893.jpeg
IMG_6892.jpeg

CC’s
IMG_6895.jpeg

IMG_6903.jpeg

Another broken root. So we’re 3 out of 5. Wish I had someone to give these to.
IMG_6902.jpeg
IMG_6862.png

Happy Independence Day everyone!
:yummy:

Neville’s is insanely big, wow hit the second screen, and hit the lateral walls. Massive growth in like a 4 week span.

Stunning grow room Fudo.

Kudos
Thanks Dani, I lowered it quite a bit, might be raising it pretty soon though. Here’s the corners…
IMG_6906.jpeg
IMG_6905.jpeg

What did you change?
Well I gave up on trying to achieve water only with my tap water and started using Geoflora Bloom for PK. I’ve used it before and it’s wonderful. If you remember, I once cut the soil with it for an Acapulco Gold in a 10gal bag and the plant was perfect. Of course I got it from Emilya lol, credit where it’s deserved.

Day 20 of flower

Boy do they love Recharge! Big girl’s getting tied down again when I defoliate tomorrow. All the branches I didn’t super crop are now too tall. The other PH/M is ideal. Have a great day!
:blunt:
IMG_6938.jpeg

IMG_6940.jpeg
IMG_6941.jpeg
IMG_6942.jpeg
IMG_6943.jpeg
IMG_6945.jpeg
IMG_6946.jpeg
IMG_6947.jpeg
IMG_6948.jpeg
IMG_6949.jpeg

Back